Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DATFORDGUY20

ford fairlane

7 posts in this topic

I'm a little nervous here this is my first post. It's what I thought a cool fairlane concept should look like keep in mind that its not complete. [attachment=12:attachment] Edited by DATFORDGUY20

Very good....now let's see what you can do with a GM model that needs improving......and don't be nervous. It's all fun. We are just a bunch of car crazy people, with GM as our focus.

Looks good, much better than the 500. The only gripe I have is that I think the headlights would look better if the bottom edge followed the top edge up rather than going down.

Very good....now let's see what you can do with a GM model that needs improving......and don't be nervous.  It's all fun.  We are just a bunch of car crazy people, with GM as our focus.

[post="9513"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

thanks guys I'll take that all into consideration when i post the finished product.

I like it so far. Clean & elegant. Now let's se it finished. :) ... oh, and welcome.

Nice job man, I'm really liking what you have going on there, especially the front and rear ends! I'd really like to see a finished version. :)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0