GM and Chevy to address the FRS, GT-86 and BRZ?

hyperv6

hyper give it up big man you are clearly wrong-o about the Code 130RS it is a fabulous distillation of so many widely-loved earlier Chevy cars yet it has its own flava. all the cool kids love it, of which i am one and i am always right. right? ;)

What part of my last statment is wrong? It is my opinion and my opinion only! It is no more wrong or right as any of the statments from you?

Styling is subjective and there is no right or wrong to it no matter who you are. Styling is a factor of personal opinion and can not be measured in seconds or feet. I guess you could do it in Dollars if this car was to be built 100% as it was presented but that is not going to happen as with most show cars things will be changed.

As far as I am concerend I am fine with any and all who want to praise this car but in turn do not expect me to change my feeling or statments just because a couple people here like it. Desent is good no matter if you agree or not.

I have been on other web forums where time and time again there were as many Ugly quotes on this car too. To me I would not go that far as there are only a few things I would liked changes and two while I don't fully agree with them too they have a right to take it that far if they like.

I just find it odd some get so defensive over a car that may even get to market and even if it does may end up not even look like the show car. Voicing opininon is great but trying to win a argument with no real out come is a little wacky!

Just for the record and so my opinion does not get twisted any more than it has.

#1 I do not hate the concept of the car and look forward to it.

#2 I do not like the car as it is but with a simple change in B and C pilllars it would address my greatest issue.

#3 I do not agree with some of the opinions but who am I to declare any of them wrong? We may disagree but from where I sit there is no right are wrong to be assesed.

#4 As for the nose I just expect it to change as it no longer reflects the new face of Chevy. All the cars will change in the next couple years to the new face and if they do this car I expect it to also reflect the new face too.

All the cool kids love it? Now that is funny! Now there is a real reason to change my mind?

There is no win or lose here and it is time for some to accept the fact there are going to be some that will not agree on this. I am not alone on this and even if I were I still don't like the roof and green house on this car. I don't expect to change yours or anyone elses mind but I will continue to state what I think and how I feel. I have no issue with open debate as I think it only make for better feed back or may give GM a better idea if they are are on the right track.

I do not think my comments alone were the only factor but I did note the C7 does have it own steering wheel and no longer will share it with any other Chevy. I know some did not agree with me but I know many others did. I stated this when ever it came up and finally they did give the Vette it's own wheel. I think this shows the power of the web and or feedback from the public.

Time to just wait and see if for one they approve a new car like this and then argue over if they styled it correctly.

Still going to be a fun car for a group of people that love this car segment and want an american made version.

Yes and reguardless of how the styling turns out least lets all hope this RWD project is one that does not remain stillborn.

sigh

Ok your right :rolleyes: ..... Feel better? LOL!

If helps next time I could cut it all down to two letter to get to the point!

Just kidding!!!

We have all made our points and know were we are. Lets just see if they approve the RWD car now and argure if they did or did not do the right thing for production.

33912669.jpg

Sorry I reworded it so it was not as harsh. I did not want it taken the wrong way.

• 2 weeks later...