Ocn Tests The Waters

006_zps8cef7e09.jpg...yes... it says 51 mpg average for all miles driven today004_zps3962c99c.jpg...covered with BUGS in St. Michaels, MD003_zps1099aa4f.jpg...interior shot002_zps4154cb53.jpg...my traditional spot for new car photos, Lancaster County Park001_zpsca9557e7.jpg...coming through the covered bridge...007_zps52517f63.jpg...holding camera @ 60 mph? not advised.

Edited by ocnblu
  • Agree 1

Well Drew, I do have a history, BUT, I always go into a purchase planning to keep the vehicle. Maybe this one will do the trick.

Yup reg, those are 17" wheels on there. They're easy to clean.

I like the fuel mileage readout that records your daily average. For Saturday's road trip to Maryland, it was 51 mpg. I'll need to fill it in the next few days... at some point, and I'll post. I'm very interested to find out if the DIC is accurate.

Gawd, I'm jealous. :)

Coming up on 100K miles on the '07 Malibu Maxx. Still love the car but it needs some work (brakes again & the front end knocking sounds are returning). Plus it looks like crap because of the awful winter we've been having...

Edited by NeonLX

Well Drew, I do have a history, BUT, I always go into a purchase planning to keep the vehicle. Maybe this one will do the trick.

Yup reg, those are 17" wheels on there. They're easy to clean.

I like the fuel mileage readout that records your daily average. For Saturday's road trip to Maryland, it was 51 mpg. I'll need to fill it in the next few days... at some point, and I'll post. I'm very interested to find out if the DIC is accurate.

You could do blog on the long term ownership of this car. Users can now set up their own blogs here.

The Beetle TDI is on my short list for potential vehicle purchase for myself this year. It really depends on how certain other things pan out if I decide I need a truck or not.

• Agree 1

Awesome car and shots, the black sets it off perfectly. Glad to see they did a nice wheel design for the TDI, even without a lot of other fluff options.

51mpg, no sweat. How much is diesel running nowadays anyway? Been a while since I've even looked at what I spend on premium... :confused0071:

I just built a TDI Beetle diesel, after seeing the Beetle at the auto show, it's so improved. I am not sure who would buy a Golf 2 door instead of the Beetle.

Moonrock Silver with Beige Vtex, TDI, manual.

Passat is only a few bucks more though, I would need the backseat size.

Edited by regfootball