CTS Coupe Concept

crash

Not even close to be as nice as the real thing, but thought I try!

Hopefully we can get this part of the forum going again, with more people posting their creativity here!

1010995_10201602825221850_668767934_n.jp

Edited by crash

Nice! Wonder if Cadillac, deciding on a new CTS coupe, would go the conservative route or keep the current model's styling theme... I can only guess from pictures, but I think the current model's rear end theme could blend well with the aggressive 2014 CTS front end...

Nice! Wonder if Cadillac, deciding on a new CTS coupe, would go the conservative route or keep the current model's styling theme... I can only guess from pictures, but I think the current model's rear end theme could blend well with the aggressive 2014 CTS front end...

I have read in a couple ofcar sites that Cadillac might be taking a more conservative approach with their new CTS Coupe. The word conservative is relative tho, for example if you compare the new ELR with the current CTS coupe, I would say the styling of the ELR is more concervative then the current CTS coupe, My point being that. I don't the next CTS coupe will look like a concept car like the current model does, but it will have a pretty awesome design as cadillacs of late have.

Nice job Crash, keep up the practice and you will grow your skill. Wish I had just an ounce of what you have. Agree with everyone like the drawing, but wish the front hood was a bit longer.

Happy 4th all! :D