Sign in to follow this  
04monteintimidator

A comeback

Posted Image

thats right American Motors!

starting with... halo car and vette fighter.. based off the viper... the legendary AMX

Posted Image

next... my least favorite but this was to appease the hatchback crowd... it was done last and i dont like hatchbacks... hense the lower quality as compared to the others... based on a dodge caliber

Posted Image

next... muscle car and overall badass... based on a challenger... and my personal favorite... the Javelin

Posted Image

finally... the only sedan of the bunch... and quite a beauty at that... the rambler

Posted Image

enjoy the comeback of America's car company... pretty please DCX??

Edited by 04monteintimidator

wwooooww

ginormous pics man. i like the first one the best. its a radical idea but its awesome.

noone else? come on man i worked hard on 3 of these... :P

no offense to hatchback guys but im just not a fan at all... haha

fijian... you do realize that the AMX is a retro-styled car right? look up 1970 AMC AMX... an you'll see where i got the cues from... its not that radical man its been one before :P haha im glad that you like it tho... that one and the rambler took me the longest to do... javelin didnt take as long because i draw them all the time... im a huge javelin fan... give me a '72 401 SST anyday...

I like the Rambler and the Javelin best.

Although I would say that the Rambler needs to have a different windowline to differentiate it from the Charger, maybe something more 300-esque.

the rambler actually started with the 300 window line... but i saw a picture of a rambler with a swooping window line like that and tryed it... i liked it better

pretty cool idea there man, I'm sorry to say though, I was never a huge AMC fan....so these don't really appeal to me....but they are nice nonetheless...although the hatchback needs to be burned :P

pretty cool idea there man, I'm sorry to say though, I was never a huge AMC fan....so these don't really appeal to me....but they are nice nonetheless...although the hatchback needs to be burned :P

yes... the hatchback does need to be burned... i only made one because a large amount of people associate AMC with pacer an gremlin... sadly they became famous for ugly hatchbacks... but i really hat hatchbacks... alot...

oldsmoboi... i was thinking about an ambassador... i dunno about a pacer tho... it was hard enough for me to make a gremlin... i cant imagine itd be easier for me to make its uglier brother

Nah, I think it looks more first-generation Viper than anything else.

But you can not revive AMC without the Matador midsize Sedan and coupe.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pretty little coupes...I wonder why I've never seen one...All I see are those damn ugly Eagle crossover wagons.

the only one i actually like is the javelin. as others said, the sedaqn is too charger-esuqe in the cabin/rear...and just because it shares platform, it doesn't have to be an ugly interpretation (AMX/Viper). no offense, all the AMCs i've seen are ugly, so i'm probably not your best judge. maybe if you redid the AMX with more of a '70s Stingray look to it, it would be more appealing.

why woul i make the AMX with a 70s stingray look when they were built by AMC... not Chevy... that be like telling ford to put camaro cues into their mustang design...

as far as the rambler... i realize why you think it looks like a charger... its a misunderstanding caused by a line... that IS NOT a kick like the charger has... its more of a fin kind of thing... the line is merely a crease in the c pillar to give an illusion that the fin carries through onto the body for a bit...

an the gremlin... i hate it just as much as you guys do... its a hatchback... no matter what i do to it ill hate it... lol

WOW, ....the JAVELIN rocks !!....the rest, well let's just let them rest....OK ?

AWESOME CONCEPT & EFFORT ON YOUR PART THO !!!!

AWESOME.

You got some GREAT ideas !!!

Apply them to where it will make a REAL difference....like a small RWD GM car !!!!

You are surprising in your conceptual thoughts...excellent ideation.

...& THE MATADOR ?????....pleeeasse, nooooooo.

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook