Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

NOVEMBER 2013 CAR SPOTTERS HERE!

ocnblu

Saw a F'ing gorgeous '64 Grand Prix, minty-mint, Marimba Red w/ 8-lugs. I wanted to pull a 180 and chase it down (I did see what side street it went down).

Later, this made a few passes up & down my street:

DSC02905_zps30d3ffb5.jpg

'67 Chevelle SS, open headers. Sounds great, but didn't move out as well as the sound would lead one to believe (still left a cloud of burnt rubber).

Edited by balthazar

A new Lexus LS...rolling down the highway near work with a navy blue bottom half, silver top half, large custom chrome wheels, and black windows.

Looked like it rolled straight out of SEMA or something.

IMG_0094_zps1f9625f4.jpg

2 tone paint like that needs to make a comeback.

Plus I just realized it had portholes...

The paint and wheels looked incredible. Strange car to do it on, but visually interesting version. Forget which state it was from, maybe Florida.

Hybrid day.... saw an Oldsmobuick this morning.....an '80s Ciera (white) wearing a Century front clip (blue). Also saw the Thundercat again (red '85-86 Cougar w/ black '87-88 T-Bird turbo coupe front clip).

Be safe everyone with the snow storm hitting you. Seattle is a nice comfy 41 degrees and sunshine. :P

Just got done having a test drive in a coworkers new Audi S4 that he just got back from a customer tuner shop. After buying it new at the dealership, he drove it to the tuner and plunked down 20K more for new brake system, exhaust system, ECU Tuning, and other engine work.

WOW, It really moves and the crack of the exhaust is nice under hard driving. :D Gotta love engineers who love to tune their auto's for premium performance. :D

Yes, I esp. like the enlarged grile compr

I saw one of the new S-classes yesterday in pearl white.

It's got a presence doesn't it? Very hard to accomplish, but I hope the LTS can thrash it on that aspect...

It's a handsome car...I like the larger grille relative to the last two generations....I'm still a fan of the hefty W126 and W140 generations of the '80s-90s.

One of those new, monstrous, hulking, bloated Rolls sedans. Actually, I like the look of 'em.
Went by a backyard carport thingie where I believe I had earlier spotted a '56 Roadmaster (well; there was a Florentine Curve there...), but the homeowner had put sections of wooden-slat fencing up to obscure. Looked like a Fiero GT was peeking out from the other bay tho.

A standard length Phantom is 8 inches longer than a Chevy Suburban, that is really big 4 door sedan, let alone the extended length which adds another 10 inches.

And the entry level Ghost isn't too small either.... 212 for standard length, 219 for extended.