When Was The Last Time?

Do you/have you ever had a conversation with your pride and joy and if so, when was the last time.

I did today with my Delta, gave him a little pep talk to keep his spirits up until the restoration begins :P

Well, the other day I was flipping her off and telling her I hate her.

Today I'm hoping I can convince her to work like a charm...

She hates me.

I think she asked for a IAC Valve in her last words as she went "Bang, bang.." and died. :(

all the time.

like when racing and yell "stay in first gear baby stay, no STAY, now shift, f@#ker dont readline!"

When i wash it i have an hour long conversion.

or when the hood is up and tools spread out while its up on jacks and im leaning on the dash giving it a "dash massage" while its cranking over telling it "come on baby"

or i get mad and say "f@#k $20 only hit a quater tank WTF you expensive ass hoe.

The truck only on long trips or off roading.

Edited by capriceman

i talk to mine all the time haha

after racing ill either congradulate her or try to cheer her up... depending on the outcome

i always talk to her right before i leave to go someplace, just ask her how things have been and such

I speak to my Cobalt all the time, though the last time it wasn't such a happy occasion. After filling it up, I told it that it needs to get a job. Usually though, I speak to it when I'm washing/waxing it, telling it how beautiful it is.

Sometimes when I'm having a little fun and it shifts into third (which results in accleration slowing down) I tell it to hurry the hell up because it's so damn slow (of course it's going like 100 when that happens).

The GTO could really use an extra gear. If the 4th gear was 1:1 instead of the 3rd, that'd kick ass.

Also, after a particularly surprising kill (a riced-out 90's Eclipse!) I patted her dashboard, called her a good car and told her she'd live forever.

I also tend to talk to it when I wash it, although it's sort of awkward when I do it at the self service stalls. People look at me like I've lost my flipping mind.

I give my sled lots of "positive reinforcement." Just about daily.

It seems to respond...the 3800 purrs quietly with acknowledgment. I need for it to last another 9 to 11 months.

Sure, all the time. But unlike most of your cars mine

actually talks back! Granted it's in a neutral feminine

voice that echos back in 1984 fashion but it's still a

voice and it tells me pertenant 4-1-1.

At least twice per every trip I hear "Key is in the

ignition" And recently money's been short so I heard

"Fuel level is low" a lot as well as "parking brake is

on" the other day when I didn't lower it all the way

as I drove away.

I drove the Maxima yesterday and hit a bad pothole

so I told her "sorry" but I sometimes give her a pep

talk or even thank her for her excellent service. 23K

miles for like $500 is pretty damn good.

As far as the Camaro I'm usually telling her to calm

down if her idle is too lumpy or to slow down if the

brakes are having a bad day.

The only thing I have told the Q45 recently is

"Damn You're a sexy bitch!" :D

i dont have a car but i have a dirt bike, and i talk to it all the time, here are some of the more popular phrases i say to it,

Stupid Bike!

Stupid 2 stroke!

Frickin' Bike

Frickin 2 stroke!

I wish you could climb hills for $h!!

"Argggghhhhh"

I say 'stupid snow' alot to it when i get stuck in 2 feet of snow.

i dont have a car but i have a dirt bike, and i talk to it all the time, here are some of the more popular phrases i say to it,

Stupid Bike!

Stupid 2 stroke!

Frickin' Bike

Frickin 2 stroke!

I wish you could climb hills for $h!!

"Argggghhhhh"

I say 'stupid snow' alot to it when i get stuck in 2 feet of snow.

Should have gotten a Honda 300EX... It never gives me the chance to say negative things about it. It has always run perfectly without any problems what-so-ever and it can go anywhere I want it too. :D

My Maserati - every time I go to start it. It sits for long periods of time, has a carb instead of fuel injection, and a manual choke(factory!) So, yeah, I talk to it quite alot. The trouble is, I don't speak Italian. 8)

"C'mon start you Italian piece of ****...C'mon baby ...C'mon

She's kinda grumpy until she warms-up. My fault really, I don't drive the car enough.

Should have gotten a Honda 300EX... It never gives me the chance to say negative things about it. It has always run perfectly without any problems what-so-ever and it can go anywhere I want it too. :D

And its a dirt bike with training wheels, Besides when i have the money to by a 4 stroke i probably wont have to say anyhting negative either, b/c 2 strokes cant climb these hills around here very easily with out slipping the clutch-which doesnt work great, whereas a 4 stroke is quit the hill climber, and also i never said it had running problems, its just a 2 stroke in a very steep "hilly" region. refer to these pic to show you some of the hills, Pics

Edited by Charger4U

And its a dirt bike with training wheels, Besides when i have the money to by a 4 stroke i probably wont have to say anyhting negative either, b/c 2 strokes cant climb these hills around here very easily with out slipping the clutch-which doesnt work great, whereas a 4 stroke is quit the hill climber, and also i never said it had running problems, its just a 2 stroke in a very steep "hilly" region. refer to these pic to show you some of the hills, Pics

Well duh... 4 stroke > 2 stroke. And whether it has running problems is irrelevant since 4 strokes run better than 2 strokes. You don't have to rebuild 4 strokes, either. Oh, and if the clutch is slipping... that's a problem. :P But yep, you should dump your Yamahaha (as you called it in your thread) and get a 300EX. You'll never complain. :D

Well duh... 4 stroke > 2 stroke. And whether it has running problems is irrelevant since 4 strokes run better than 2 strokes. You don't have to rebuild 4 strokes, either. Oh, and if the clutch is slipping... that's a problem. :P But yep, you should dump your Yamahaha (as you called it in your thread) and get a 300EX. You'll never complain. :D

i disagree completely about "4 stroke > 2 stroke", 4 strokes are good in some aspects (such as hill climbing) and 2 strokes are good in some aspects as well (such as motorcross, due to there ability to accelerate fast) obviously youve never compared the 2, and btw just incase you dont know what slipping the clutch is, its when your revs are to low when you go up a hill and want to keepp going so you pull the clutch in and get the revs up. I would never buy a quad, those are sooooooo gay, and yes i call it a yamahaha b/c i like honda dirt bikes particalury XR's. :) :AH-HA_wink:

"Avii, voi pieza di merda Italiana!"

"Avanti, pezzo di merda Italiano."

(the gender of the adjective needs to agree with pezzo, which is masculine). Ask Paolino.

Edited by trinacriabob

That Maserati is wild, normally I'd love to make fun of the

fact that an Italian "exotic" car made in 1985 has a carb

with manual choke, but in this case I think it's kind of neat.

Italian cars are for people who want to punish themselves.

If you're a true enthusiast and want to work on your own

car an Italian exotic is the equivelant of doing dentistry on

a tiger with a spade showel. It's like me and XP aways joke

around step one to replacing the air filter: unbolt rear axle

assembly and related components after you disconnect the

battery and remove the hood. :lol:

Still better than working on a 1970s Rolls Royce. I don;t think

that even the engineers who designed them knew where all

those nasty emissions hoses and scattered wiring led to. :blink:

Edited by Sixty8panther

I told my Riviera today that is was whore for taking $57 bucks in fuel

That is just totally classic! I love it!

Since I don't pay for fuel anymore it really doesn't bother me when i see how much I'm putting into the truck..... but when a big tractor pulls out and they bought 300 gallons of fuel and its a 900 dollar bill! damn....

i disagree completely about "4 stroke > 2 stroke", 4 strokes are good in some aspects (such as hill climbing) and 2 strokes are good in some aspects as well (such as motorcross, due to there ability to accelerate fast) obviously youve never compared the 2, and btw just incase you dont know what slipping the clutch is, its when your revs are to low when you go up a hill and want to keepp going so you pull the clutch in and get the revs up. I would never buy a quad, those are sooooooo gay, and yes i call it a yamahaha b/c i like honda dirt bikes particalury XR's.  :)  :AH-HA_wink:

Heh... Yeah, but you are forgetting that you have to rebuild 2 strokes, and you have to mix the gas, and they burn gas quicker. I've ridden one, my cousin has a few of them, all Suzukis. And I have a different definition of a slipping clutch, the one where its a problem. :P

Quads > Bikes, 4 strokes > 2 strokes, Honda > et. all. :D

Heh... Yeah, but you are forgetting that you have to rebuild 2 strokes, and you have to mix the gas, and they burn gas quicker. I've ridden one, my cousin has a few of them, all Suzukis. And I have a different definition of a slipping clutch, the one where its a problem. :P

Quads > Bikes, 4 strokes > 2 strokes, Honda > et. all. :D

Yea i dont like 2 strokes either like i said :blink:, And quads are only fun in 2 ft of snow :lol: , and yes 2 strokes do burn gas quick and yah have to mix it what a drag whne i want to leave

Honda Dirt Bikes rule!!!

im not going to argue either of which is better quads or dirt bikes b/c its obviuos and its a lost cause with you :P , just cause you cant balance on 2 wheels doesnt make quads better

Edited by Charger4U

Oooooh... trying to get nasty, aren't ya? :lol::P

I can balance perfectly... There's a mountain bike, a dirt bike, a mini bike, and a motorcycle sitting in my garage. You were saying...? :D

:lol::lol: Chill, i was just messin around

and btw your quad i like, i mean its special, of course ya know after all it is your quad.

Edited by Charger4U

Yesterday on the Baltimore Beltway:

Get around this truck or so help me god...

This morning on the Capital Beltway:

Come on, faster!

My truck is so good to me

I totaly disagree with you guys. 2 stroke> than GOD.

I dont no what you problem is chicken i can climb 75º hills with my old 70's suzuki PE175. Faster than A HONDA XR200 in 4 out 5 races he beat me in top end race.

As for 2 stroke is the most effeinct design just that its not clean burning. I can ride no stop through trails for a weekend being the leader will my buddies fill up at least twice. Under my seat i have oil in a mixer like Sta*bil so its easy to do i can even do it at gas stations fill up ad oil put stick in and stir.

As for rebuild the engine through its life its only been rebuilt twice. both only costing me out of my pocket $25.

4 stroke to me doesnt have the sweet smell or torque. 4 stroke has top end pull. thats it.

you may think a what a POS he is talking about but every one that has riden it says wow WTF did you do to it? Or they come back pissing blood since they didnt think it would go that fast around that birm. Jhon haha he left around 11 am at around 3 we start to wonder and i head out to the trails on my other 93 honda 250 which was a huge POS I dont why either all my other honda's were great. but I can hear it from way back in the woods and when on that 175 u cant hear a damn thing! im sneaking up behind him and he is F'd up his jersey was all torn up but finally i pull up beside him and flag him down. Me and him start talking. He said he was sorry. he endend up fliping off the bike since he gave to much gas on a jump. the bike fliped a couple times nd bent the front suspension. He rode around trying to free the front a little. but he said one thing,"Thats one F*cked up sleeper you got there.

but It hasnt been dusted off in 2 years and last time i paid the state for plates was in well 96 or 98 is the las ORV sticker on it.

Dont dis 2 stroke. I f auto comapanies can lower emissions on it it would be in almost every car.

I totaly disagree with you guys. 2 stroke> than GOD.

I dont no what you problem is chicken i can climb 75º hills with my old 70's suzuki PE175. Faster than A HONDA XR200 in 4 out 5 races he beat me in top end race.

As for 2 stroke is the most effeinct design just that its not clean burning. I can ride no stop through trails for a weekend being the leader will my buddies fill up at least twice. Under my seat i have oil in a mixer like Sta*bil so its easy to do i can even do it at gas stations fill up ad oil put stick in and stir.

As for rebuild the engine through its life its only been rebuilt twice. both only costing me out of my pocket $25.

4 stroke to me doesnt have the sweet smell or torque. 4 stroke has top end pull. thats it.

you may think a what a POS he is talking about but every one that has riden it says wow WTF did you do to it? Or they come back pissing blood since they didnt think it would go that fast around that birm. Jhon haha he left around 11 am at around 3 we start to wonder and i head out to the trails on my other 93 honda 250 which was a huge POS I dont why either all my other honda's were great. but I can hear it from way back in the woods and when on that 175 u cant hear a damn thing! im sneaking up behind him and he is F'd up his jersey was all torn up but finally i pull up beside him and flag him down. Me and him start talking. He said he was sorry. he endend up fliping off the bike since he gave to much gas on a jump. the bike fliped a couple times nd bent the front suspension. He rode around trying to free the front a little. but he said one thing,"Thats one F*cked up sleeper you got there.

but It hasnt been dusted off in 2 years and last time i paid the state for plates was in well 96 or 98 is the las ORV sticker on it.

Dont dis 2 stroke. I f auto comapanies can lower emissions on it it would be in almost every car.

:o , i most certainely and alot of others agree with me that 2 strokes cannot hill climb...and 2 strokes are for the track (thats why evryone has a 2 stroke on the track) and 4 strokes are for long rides and 4 strokes are multi Baja500 winners overall, including winnibng over the trucks, and also about the "i dont know waht your problem is"...chilll, dont freak out cause i disagree. :rolleyes:

Rebuilding, mixing gas, less fuel efficiency, torque, sound, smell < no rebuilding, no mixing gas, better fuel efficiency, cleaner burning, top end pull, sound.

I've tried a 2 stroke and considered one when I went ATV shopping. ^ That's why I have a 4 stroke and will now never consider anything else. Especially after getting to ride a YFZ 450... Now that is one insane Quad. I want one. Even my cousin, who has a garage full of Suzuki two strokes was surprised by it.

Anyways, don't diss my preferences and I won't diss your's. :D

Just so evryone knows i like 4 strokes as well......i just have a 2 stroke yamaha cause it was a good price ya know?

and im just givin yah a hard time about the prefernces thing BV

Edited by Charger4U