Sign in to follow this  
2QuickZ's

For Sale: 2011 Ford Flex w/ 34K miles

For Sale: 2011 Ford Flex with approx. 34k miles. New tires around 5k miles ago. Runs and drives great. 9/10 Interior, 8/10 exterior. See the window sticker below for options. Asking $18,400 or best offer. If you have any questions, post here or shoot me a PM.

This car is located in Livonia, MI.

IMG_6936.jpg

IMG_6934.jpg

IMG_6933.jpg

IMG_20140322_132642214.jpg

IMG_6937.jpg

IMG_6938.jpg

Nice for a modern day version of a station wagon. So why are you wanting to sell it now?

Hmmm....

I've rented these a few times... good cars, and even decent fuel economy for a heavy AWD vehicle (my rentals)

Nice for a modern day version of a station wagon. So why are you wanting to sell it now?

Well, I was driving our Charger R/T 50 miles round trip each day to work, most of which is on surface streets. Gas mileage was only around 19 - 20 MPG. I got too good of a deal on my Cruze diesel (avg. 37 MPG so far) to pass it up but the Charger is a lease so the Flex is easier to get rid of since we own it. It was the odd vehicle out! :)

My wife is really enjoying the Charger but will probably replace it with a minivan when the lease is up. While she doesn't like the thought of being a minivan Mom, we have rented enough of them (as well as driven my parent's T&C) for her to realize they really are super convenient when you have young kids. Power doors, DVD, easy access third row, seats that fold completely into the floor, etc. She figures she'll do her 2 - 3 year stint in one and by then both kids will at least be able to get themselves in the seat and buckle themselves up so she'll switch back to a car or SUV at that time.

Well, I was driving our Charger R/T 50 miles round trip each day to work, most of which is on surface streets. Gas mileage was only around 19 - 20 MPG. I got too good of a deal on my Cruze diesel (avg. 37 MPG so far) to pass it up but the Charger is a lease so the Flex is easier to get rid of since we own it. It was the odd vehicle out! :)

My wife is really enjoying the Charger but will probably replace it with a minivan when the lease is up. While she doesn't like the thought of being a minivan Mom, we have rented enough of them (as well as driven my parent's T&C) for her to realize they really are super convenient when you have young kids. Power doors, DVD, easy access third row, seats that fold completely into the floor, etc. She figures she'll do her 2 - 3 year stint in one and by then both kids will at least be able to get themselves in the seat and buckle themselves up so she'll switch back to a car or SUV at that time.

Why not do a Hybrid Tahoe or Yukon lease. Get a solid 22mpg and have all the comfort of a hybrid full size SUV!

Why not do a Hybrid Tahoe or Yukon lease. Get a solid 22mpg and have all the comfort of a hybrid full size SUV!

Too big, too expensive and won't fit in the garage very well. :) My wife does like them, though.