ToniCipriani

Chevrolet smart Fighter

Posted Image

Chevrolet Chevette (Temporary Name)

0.8L ECOTEC Diesel Hybrid (based on European ECOTEC Diesel) for fuel efficiency and power.

Idea is for Chevy to have a very low cost smart fighter. Space efficiency is the key theme, so a 3-door hatchback two-seater design is used. Unused space in the engine compartment is made into a third trunk for storage. Available ragtop folding roof for open air experience. Plastic body panels for corrosion resistance and tough enough for regular abuse.

To be slotted under the Aveo, competing with the smart fortwo and Mini Cooper. Base price starts at $7000.

Interior draws cues from the Bel Air Concept and the current Impala.

Chevy has too many cars on its lineup already. Leave this market for GMC or Hummer.

Chevy has too many cars on its lineup already. Leave this market for Saturn or Buick.

Chevy has too many cars on its lineup already. Leave this market for Saturn or Buick.

A Buick sub-compact makes no sense.

:rotflmao: :yes::pokeowned:

this thing would be smaller than a mini....isn't a mini more the size of an aveo, plus my snowmobile has a 800cc engine........i donno that there is huge market for a car like this in the US....maybe europe....

this thing would be smaller than a mini....isn't a mini more the size of an aveo, plus my snowmobile has a 800cc engine........i donno that there is huge market for a car like this in the US....maybe europe....

Sometimes it really isn't about large displacement at times. The Suzuki Kei has a 600cc engine, yet it's an SUV style keicar which is really quick.

This thing is designed to be light, space and fuel-efficient.

This thing is designed to be light, space and fuel-efficient.

You mean Boring?

i'm not crazy about the name, and i think satirn should get this kind of car, but the design is good and it seems like you've put a lot of thought into it.  nice job.

-camaroman22

Not.... really. Most of my designs are impulse ideas off my mind. I think of something then I chop it, or draw it if nothing fits. :P

When I made this I was actually looking at the Porsche 914, where it has two trunks. Then I thought, with a small hybrid diesel engine, maybe something like that would work...

Or we could get the hotness that is the Tigra. :pbjtime:

Posted Image

Heck I will even take an older generation as they are sweet as hell!

Posted Image

Edited by 91z4me

Looks like a Nissan Sunny or Micra.

That should stay a Chevy-looks like a more attractive, smaller Spark, but ditch the lousy Impala steering wheel.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today.
  • My Clubs

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook