Your Mom is car spotting!

saw an older, white haired, black lady driving a new Thunderbird..... with spinners that could puree small rodents while she drove.

a few miles away was a black Escalade <2nd gen> with spinners and.... a continental kit.... with a spinner on that too. :blink:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a Mary Kay pink Cadillac Deville. My first time seeing one of those. :blink:

I see one all the time. Not sure if its the same one over and over or if there are lots of geriatric Mary Kay saleswomen in Lexington.

At least the pearlescent pink is better than the awful pastel pink they use to be painted.

Actually, the first 06 DTS I saw was a Mary Kay.

I saw an old lady in a 1998 Chevrolet Tahoe, black, with ghost flames, 22" rims, and a wheelchair permit in the front window. It was blasting rap or hiphop so I thought it was a teenager or someone younger but I looked at the person and it was an old lady in her 60s or 70s with nobody else in the vehicle. I have a picture somewhere but I will have to find it. This was in Port Dover, Ontario last summer.

i saw a red G6 GTP coupe... and then showed him my taillights... :D

but yeah the more i see those the more they look like toyota solaras... its really sad...

G6

Posted Image

Posted Image

Solara

Posted Image

Posted Image

:nono::yuck::banghead::hissyfit:

I saw the most stupid people today in town. A 2005 F150 was trying to pull an 18-wheeler out of a ditch. I don't know what he was thinking but now he has to buy a new bumper. It was ripped off by the chain attached to the 18-wheeler. The second was a guy on a bike pulling a motorcycle, with a guy on it, on a sidewalk. He was using police caution tape to attach the motorcycle. It was a pretty big motorcycle too.

saw a dual exhaust solstice again with a Sky next to it.

somthing that looked like a Ford Fusion stationwagon with black padding on it? or was i tripping balls?

As always, I can't manage to remember them all, so I'll post what I do...

Audi S4 (previous)

Audi RS6

Scion xA Release Series (2.0?)

Dodge Charger R/T Daytona (looked kind of cool, actually)

Saab 9-5 (2006)

Camry SE (2007)

A couple of accidents, too.

Guest Josh

saw a dual exhaust solstice again with a Sky next to it.

somthing that looked like a Ford Fusion stationwagon with black padding on it? or was i tripping balls?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where?!?! I'm seriously seriously seriously tempted to opt for a GXP if I can get a good trade on my Sol & the Grand Am...arrrrrgh

Saw my first G6 GTP sedan, today. It was white with a fairly attractive female behind the wheel. I really like the factory rims on it, tasteful. The car really does need some styling aggressiveness though. Were it not for the GTP badge, you wouldn't know it from any other G6. Still the best-looking mid-size car, IMO, though.

I saw a Raider today. That might have been the first one on the road.

I saw two dumb things too: a kid in an Impala with SS emblems on it (It was a pre-'06) and it definetly wasn't an SS and a late 70s/early 80s Cutlass with dub-fo's on it and it wasn't lowered back down at all. The front end was probably a foot and a half off the ground.

Saw a very clean Black 100th Anniversary Edition Mustang Cobra. Well, I know the guy and he's going to fix my car.. but he laid a nasty rubber stripe (well, two of 'em!) down my street once he left. Those things are f@#king beasts!