Your Mom is car spotting!

saw a powder blue maserate quattroporte on my way to prom on friday... i was surprised... ive never seen a maserati around here

there are a TON of C6s around here... theyre everywhere!!!

and my history teacher bought an FJ cruiser recently... why i dont know... if he ha told me he planned on it... i wouldve talked him out of it immediately...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FJ Cruisers are for people who want the "I can go offroad" look of an H3 but dont want to deal with the $h! they'd catch for buying a Hummer. The fear of having your car set on fire by some environmentalists would make some consider their purchase. They are pretty cool looking too, (I've seen blue and yellow) but they apparently dont ride well on the roads and have huge blind spots, not to mention the GM circa 1996 interior.

OHHHHH, but Satty don't you know the car rags tell us we should think of it not a drabe interior, but as a modern-retro design :rolleyes: I saw a yellow one a few weeks back, havent seen any since.

EDIT: IMO people shouldn't fear those ignorant enviromentalist who are only polluting the air also by burning the SUV's and releasing all that toxic air from burning plastics and gasoline. Guess when you can't think for yourself and mommy and daddy pay for everything, you can act like your making a difference in the world..

Edited by deftonesfan867