2015 Chrysler 200C AWD V6 Start Up, Exhaust, and In Depth Review video

NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

Love the over all info in the review. Love the tone of the V6, way better than I have heard from other auto companies and their v6 engines. Interior dash is nice and pleasant. The exterior is what I just do not like. The nose alone is ugly and the coupe style on a 4 door just kills interior head room for the back passengers. Unless your a car person and have to have the coupe design, I would pass on what looks like small interior for big guys.

The first-gen cab forward Mopars looked revelatory when they first arrived on the scene, but they did not stand the test of time.  The second-gens still look relatively good, like Dodgefan's Intrepid.

• Upvote 1

"Hey everybody, how's it going"

I would take the 200 over a Malibu or Avenger, but not over a Fusion, Mazda6, Sonata, Optima, Passat or Accord.  I still wonder if these new Chrysler Co. cars will be falling apart after 5 years like the stuff they made in the 90s or 2000s.   Fiat makes the most unreliable cars in Europe and the USA, not exactly the leadership to instill confidence that Chrysler build quality is as good as Honda or Toyota.

Guest Someone

I would take the 200 over a Malibu or Avenger, but not over a Fusion, Mazda6, Sonata, Optima, Passat or Accord.  I still wonder if these new Chrysler Co. cars will be falling apart after 5 years like the stuff they made in the 90s or 2000s.   Fiat makes the most unreliable cars in Europe and the USA, not exactly the leadership to instill confidence that Chrysler build quality is as good as Honda or Toyota.

I can see plenty of Chrysler vehicles of those years perfectly running on the roads. 

Depending on how the cars are optioned, I might take the 200 over some of those.  You and I live in Pittsburgh and AWD is a great thing to have here.... that scratches the Sonata, Optima, Passat, 6, and Accord off the list.   Then there are those people who want a V6 and not a turbo-4... that scratches the Sonata, Fusion, 6, and Optima off the list.  Some people value luxury feeling and nicer materials over shear interior volume, so there goes the Passat, Optima, 6, and Sonata. 

Would I buy a base 200?  No... but then I don't buy base anything. A loaded up 200c or 200s starts getting well above any of the competitors you list and starts competing more with the Regal, CC, A4, etc.

I drive a rear drive car now and had front wheel drive the 2 cars before that so I don't need awd. I think the high end Passats and CC have a nice interior, Mazda interiors I like and I like the Optimas's interior layout even though it is plasticy. I'd probably take a Fusion first, maybe a Mazda6, at a higher price a Cadenza or Azera. I think the Acuras are ugly.