Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

F*ck.

This is f@#king bull$h!. that was not a f@#king goal. i'm writing the f@#king NHL over that $h!.

:lol: you show 'em

It really wasn't kicked in though. What is bull$h! is how the Wings let Edmonton dance through the defense on that last goal.

Edited by CD/BP

Legace's the effing man. We have all rookie ass defenseman and old ass Chelios who hardly does anything (plus Lidstrom/Schneider, but they're good) and they all made terrible moves this series. Only one of the games was Legace's fault.. the others were deflections/terrible defense.

Legace's the effing man. We have all rookie ass defenseman and old ass Chelios who hardly does anything (plus Lidstrom/Schneider, but they're good) and they all made terrible moves this series. Only one of the games was Legace's fault.. the others were deflections/terrible defense.

Man I wish I could have seen all of that, the dorms dont get any games. We had to listen on the radio.

Normally, I never cheer for the Oilers, although I actually wanted them to win this series for two reasons:

Calgary becomes best western team remaining

Get to see Calgary kick their ass next round

However, I do sympathize with you guys, as I have always liked the Red Wings, and guess where Mike Babcock was born.

:unsure: Hopefully I won't get flamed for saying this.

Edited by Caprice SS

I just hope to see Babcock, Legace, Datsyuk, Yzerman, and Zetterberg all back next year. The rest of them we can go without and rebuild from there. Okay, not all of them, but you know what I mean.

I hated to say I was right, but I was. :(

The only way the wings were going to win was if they played just like the Oilers-that every game was their last.

You have to give the Oilers credit-they played their hearts out....

It's interesting that quite a few teams are playing just like the Oilers..

The Flames/ Ducks game was quite good last night....

I think the Wings are in for some major changes this coming up this year...

I guess your loss is my win, GO OILERS!! The city was nuts last night! The only real drawback to me is Steve Yzerman may be finished :( He is my favorite player in the NHL, too bad he was a career wing.

Oh be quiet you goofy canuck. :D

Hah yea too bad for Steve...those darn 3 Stanley Cups he won. :P

Bitch, Bitch, Bitch... try being a Bruins fan in the 1990s & 2000s.

The Boston lineup as of late is like a pickup league in Flodida.

Guest Josh

Steve Yzerman symbolizes everything that Detroit is about. He is a working class man from a working class city. The guy could hardly walk yet was out there playing Playoff Hockey.

He is an immediate shoe in to the NHL Hall Of Fame and deserves every bit of fame because of it.

It's unfortunate, but Legace probably will not be back next year, however it is not his fault at all. A team that is the best team in the league and goes out as the Red Wings did need to look no further than their offense.

Steve Yzerman symbolizes everything that Detroit is about. He is a working class man from a working class city. The guy could hardly walk yet was out there playing Playoff Hockey.

He is an immediate shoe in to the NHL Hall Of Fame and deserves every bit of fame because of it.

It's unfortunate, but Legace probably will not be back next year, however it is not his fault at all. A team that is the best team in the league and goes out as the Red Wings did need to look no further than their offense.

I'm not so sure Manny is gone yet. There isn't going to be much on the free agent market this year. They do have a few good goalies in the minors, but they won't be playing playoff hockey for a while...

I think there will be quite a few new faces next year....

Guest Josh

I'm not so sure Manny is gone yet. There isn't going to be much on the free agent market this year. They do have a few good goalies in the minors, but they won't be playing playoff hockey for a while...

I think there will be quite a few new faces next year....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Illitch had the thought and intentions that the team would carry themselves if not all the way then at least through the finals and the revenue he would garner would help pay for top level salaries this next year. However that didn't happen.

But, the Tigers are winning and drawing bigger gates each day. He can shuffle money from the Tigs to the Wings since the Tigs are all locked in long term and the majority of the wings players are year to year.

Guest Josh

Not to mention I just heard Babcocks words about the team and he defended Legace stating that "the team did not get him the goals he needed to stay up top."

It's not his fault. He also pointed out that the 4th line produced every goal in the game 6 and lines 1,2,3 did not.

That is very, very telling.

• 2 weeks later...