2014 / 2015 BMW i8 Start Up, Test Drive, and In Depth Review

NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

You would never ever fit. I barely did.

:o That is shocking as I figure you can fit into just about everything compared to Shrek. But then the crazy style seems to be for sitting on the road so it is just crazy tight.

:o That is shocking as I figure you can fit into just about everything compared to Shrek. But then the crazy style seems to be for sitting on the road so it is just crazy tight.

Getting in and out of this car is fairly ungraceful.  I have to kinda turn around and fall backwards into the seat; even still I get my legs stuck under the wheel. There is simply no way to get in and out of the car while looking "cool".

I hope police departments know how to cut carbon fiber with the jaws-of-life. 

Getting in and out of this car is fairly ungraceful.  I have to kinda turn around and fall backwards into the seat; even still I get my legs stuck under the wheel. There is simply no way to get in and out of the car while looking "cool".

I hope police departments know how to cut carbon fiber with the jaws-of-life. 

:rofl:  Sorry to laugh but I can only imagine the picture of you falling into the seat and then trying to get out without leg lock.

Agreed that it will be interesting to see how Fire Departments and police deal with trying to rescue people from these newer Carbon Fiber auto's. :palm: