Sign in to follow this  
Burns

buick coupe

9 posts in this topic

BURNS !! WOW, very nice drawing, just add some color, that would make it come alive !!!

Good pix. Great DESIGN.

Here is something to play with for ya, figure I owe you for tuning me on to C&G;

Posted Image

You can fix this up better than me, but it sure looks good with some dimension !!

Right ?....YOU got the shizzile, man. That is a great look'in car.

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

BURNS !! WOW, very nice drawing, just add some color, that would make it come alive !!!

Good pix. Great DESIGN.

Here is something to play with for ya, figure I owe you for tuning me on to C&G;

Posted Image

You can fix this up better than me, but it sure looks good with some dimension !!

Right ?....YOU got the shizzile, man. That is a great look'in car.

thanks metal, she does look great in grey doesnt she? :AH-HA_wink:

the rendering is quite good actually, the only thing id change is the dark stuff on top of the windsheild and id add lights for the headlights (if you can).

personally, im not good at all with things like this.

Burns...??? YOU can do this, it's justa few strokes of shade layers following your lines ...takes 5 minutes try to work on this pix i shaded for you, but I;ll do amore finished one for ya if you want too.

I would really like to see what YOU can do with it tho.....

Burns...??? YOU can do this, it's justa few strokes of shade layers following your lines ...takes 5 minutes try to work on this pix i shaded for you, but I;ll do amore finished one for ya if you want too.

I would really like to see what YOU can do with it tho.....

what do you do it on? photoshop or paint?

what do you do it on? photoshop or paint?

I did that in PS in less than 10 minutes with the fade brush and layering each pass, so as you draw more or cover back over an area you did it gets darker and darker, but you can erase it or delete a pass if ya don't like it, or just redo it.

YOUR drawings are perfect for this as you have a clean simple line style that lends itself to shading or color (same thing)...just remember to adjust the % or level so that not every layer or pass is at 100%, knock it down to 75 and 50 and 25 as you add them on...it;s easy to do really, just like drawing with a paintbrush !

HIT IT MAN, you will love it after you mess up a few and then get the hang of it.

If you do not have the software programs goto adobe site or corel or ??...and download a trial version of Corel or PS and work it..costs nada and you will learn fast too...good luck dude.

OH, and here...;Posted Image

See, I did not READ your design as you intended it to be, and went for a more old school BUICK feel,......so get to work. You can finish it the way you see it, I can't.

,,,or won't !....lol,...yea, I dilberately changed your design so you could see it can be done very easy, just layers of gray OR color...look at this pix and it will tell you what you need to know to do it your way, I made the layers very clear cuts so you can see the overlays...it looks like hell, but you will see how to do it by this.

I'll just keep mess'in it up more....so, your original design is it.

NOW,....it's your turn.

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this