Sign in to follow this  
burningman

C6 Corvette Stingray

12 posts in this topic

Welp I've recently lost my day job so I've been hard core working on trying to get another job and getting my prtfolio in check for interviews. These are some of my portfolio peices. Working on getting more freelance work and trying to find a day job is sucking up alot of my time but these should help generate interst on both ends.

This is a C6 Stingray, you may have seen the rear view a before. I've updated the rear and the side view to look more like the new front view.

Enjoy.

Posted Image

Updated views

Posted Image

Posted Image

beauitful i remember these side and back views and how you never shoed us hte front . . . seriously kickin i hope you get a job where you can ue your design styles to influence our automotive culture . . . it needs your touch

Nice work!! The front reminds me of my dad's '68, and the rear reminds me of his '78. It has a nice, old-school feel to it.

amazing... absolutely amazing... i love it... altho non-pop up healights would make it perfect... because as much as that is ingrained in corvette history... when popped up... they pretty much ruin the lines of the car... and thats not cool... otherwise... its beautiful

i think pontiac should take some cues from this guy and make a firebird that looks

like this, afterall the firebird esp the 1991-1992 looked alot like the vette. the new

camaro is great for someone that wants vette speed for less the prive and an old

school look , but what about someone that wants a car with the vette performance

or even the v6 with the sharp firebird look!. i dont think there is any american car

out there with that, i think it whould be wise for gm to have the chevy oldy look

camaro with the round lights and 60;s fender grils , and the pontic camaro like

body but with a sleeker flushed aro light like the new vette or even popup it

whould be the only car out there. or the way they did the testarosa look udate it

with cues on how ferrari is making the cars now. im tryingto come up with some ideas if anyone wants to help me please do

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this