New transfer from MT Forums

Okay CP I've been converted!!!

Will you be our messiah to lead the charge to this new homeland? Good for a chuckle or two. :pbjtime:  

Awesome, you're here! Let's keep the messiah thing on the DL... my life insurance policy doesn't cover lightning strike as a result of blasphemy.  :ph34r:

If you're the messiah, and a lightning strike is considered an act of god, would that make it an act of you?  If so, then I think it would be covered as a self-inflicted accident.

You're going to give me an aneurysm trying to sort that out.

You need the paradox absorbing crumple zones.

Well... posts that go up on the first try. Whatta concept!

Absolutely. As soon as the MT Forum went downhill I took a good long vacation, figuring it'd take weeks of attempts to get a single post up. I came back at the point when basically MT forums was about to die... AND SEE YAAA (Micheal Kay reference)!!!!

The mix of good people stamping out the infection and bad software left everyone all the trolls disgruntled, all the time.

Sualiv.. Good to see u got the message. Should we bring over Wings? Lol

NO EFFIN' WAY!!!

:neenerneener:

U and I don't always see eye to eye, bought I brought U over.. LOL.. Either way.. I think I will take your advice on this one for once.. Wings is an old "friend," but he would troll the hell out of this place.. and C&G would have their first BANNED member in a long time I think

BTW Olds.. can U make your sig pic slightly smaller???

NOTE:

just found a new feature by mistake.. If U have to add to what U just posted... U don't have to hit edit apparently.. it just adds it to the post instead of making a totally new post. And Phone optimization is very nice. Love this software

I aint the boss of you, dude. :mr-t:    I might throw a hissy fit though :hissyfit:

And I dont think you really care what I have to say about the matter either ..but thanx for the polite answer anyway...I respect you for that.  :cheers: 

I changed the pic and made it smaller...if anybody still has an issue with the size...please kindly tell me to make it even smaller...I will oblige and comply.

PS: But if you do invite Wings over....let me bang HIS head on that brick wall  :banghead:

Edited by oldshurst442

NO EFFIN' WAY!!!

U and I don't always see eye to eye, bought I brought U over.. LOL.. Either way.. I think I will take your advice on this one for once.. Wings is an old "friend," but he would troll the hell out of this place.. and C&G would have their first BANNED member in a long time I think

NOTE:

just found a new feature by mistake.. If U have to add to what U just posted... U don't have to hit edit apparently.. it just adds it to the post instead of making a totally new post. And Phone optimization is very nice. Love this software

I aint the boss of you, dude.

And I dont think you really care what I have to say about the matter either..but thanx for the polite answer anyway...I respect you for that.

I changed the pic and made it smaller...if anybody still has an issue with the size...please kindly tell me to make it even smaller...I will oblige and comply.

You can add pics to your sig?!!! WTF!!!! :bowdown:  :bowdown:

NO EFFIN' WAY!!!

NOTE:

I aint the boss of you, dude.

And I dont think you really care what I have to say about the matter either..but thanx for the polite answer anyway...I respect you for that.

You can add pics to your sig?!!! WTF!!!! :bowdown:  :bowdown:

After 50 posts IIRC. That's actually a pretty standard feature among other forums, and again shows how old MT's software really is. 

DEAR CASA

I READ IT WRONG...

NO EFFIN' WAY!!!

NOTE:

I aint the boss of you, dude. :mr-t:    I might throw a hissy fit though :hissyfit:

And I dont think you really care what I have to say about the matter either ..but thanx for the polite answer anyway...I respect you for that.  :cheers:

PS: But if you do invite Wings over....let me bang HIS head on that brick wall  :banghead:

Geez Casa...I READ that WRONG!!! :duh:

Sorry for the mistake.

I read it that you WONT take my advice and that HE WONT troll the hell outta this place because HE is an "OLD" friend of yours...

The message is still the same...

THANK -YOU for RESPECTING my ADVICE...I RESPECT YOU for THAT... :cheers:

Excuse now, I have to bang MY OWN head on that brick wall... :banghead:

DEAR CASA

I READ IT WRONG...

NO EFFIN' WAY!!!

NOTE:

Geez Casa...I READ that WRONG!!! :duh:

Sorry for the mistake.

I read it that you WONT take my advice and that HE WONT troll the hell outta this place because HE is an "OLD" friend of yours...

The message is still the same...

THANK -YOU for RESPECTING my ADVICE...I RESPECT YOU for THAT... :cheers:

Excuse now, I have to bang MY OWN head on that brick wall... :banghead:

No issue. See?? Over here.. I get to be nice. Here I can talk cars

TAF is here? Jeeeezus... Pretty much the same thing as having Wings.

Interesting...I have the exact same feeling about you. You're a cancer that was the downfall of many forums already. I would be happy to see you leave again.

TAF is here? Jeeeezus... Pretty much the same thing as having Wings.

Interesting...I have the exact same feeling about you. You're a cancer that was the downfall of many forums already. I would be happy to see you leave again.

#1 Keep to PM if U have to say it. 

#2 I've been here for almost 10 years and brought the majority of posters over here recently taking special care not to bring over posters I felt were.. well .. like U. 

#3 No Cross Burnings or use of the word ***

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Hey fellas, it doesn't really matter who else joins, a wonderful feature of these forums is an "ignore" list in your profile drop-down menu.

I have seen this feature in other forums. The problem is that the ones who most need to use it never do.

Anyways, I'm not interested in sending any fur flying. If this place is as well-run as they claim (and it's been around for nearly 15 years so clearly it is) then all will be good.

Well... posts that go up on the first try. Whatta concept!

I told U... What's up Willy?

Not much, meng-I'm just enjoying being in a place where someone doesn't threaten to sodomize me with a BBQ sausage because his feelings were hurt by something I said about his car brand.

TAF since you're here, might as well invite Badstang. 

Please tell me that is sarcastic.  If we have to take one of the troll triumvirate I would definitely takes Wings over the other two, but then I'd take a bullet to a lung before one to the heart or the brain, as well.  There's only so much EcoBoost one man can take.

Please tell me that is sarcastic.  If we have to take one of the troll triumvirate I would definitely takes Wings over the other two, but then I'd take a bullet to a lung before one to the heart or the brain, as well.  There's only so much EcoBoost one man can take.

LOL^^^ This. 

Having posted for over 10 years with Wings I can honestly say that I'd rather deal with his predictable BS than the other two. Only real reason I didn't ask him to come over when I sent the invite to the rest of y'all was out of courtesy to ElKabong.

NO, NEVER!!!!!!! NO BADSTANG! NO WINGS! NO DEANER! NO CRISPY CHICKEN FRIED WINGS! YA HEAR ME?!!  :angry:

UogRjDA.jpg

I completely agree, I was just pointing out which would be the lesser of the three evils.  Problem is, if one came they would invite the others and then it would be all over.

NO, NEVER!!!!!!! NO BADSTANG! NO WINGS! NO DEANER! NO CRISPY CHICKEN FRIED WINGS! YA HEAR ME?!!  :angry:

UogRjDA.jpg

I completely agree, I was just pointing out which would be the lesser of the three evils.  Problem is, if one came they would invite the others and then it would be all over.

well... until I started handing out justice..... I don't let things get out of hand here.

Yes it was sarcasm. I'm fluent in sarcasm if you can't tell.

• Agree 1

Glad we got that out of the way really clearly, I believe everyone who came from MT has mentioned atleast once why we left, and for me and El K and Olds especially, it's singed into our forehead why we left.

I'm just impressed that since moving over here there has not been a single thread on the level of what Wings and company have been filling MT up with, and also none of the trolling, flaming, and brand bashing that MT was such a hotbed for.  I mean, yes, people, including myself, may mention they don't like a brand, but they aren't going out of their way to try and tell everyone the brand is awful, they just allow people to have different opinions.  It is really refreshing, seeing adult conversation taking place.  Even Casa, though he may still be a little extreme in some of his views, is a much calmer and more concise poster (no offense, Casa, but I think you know that you got right in there with the rest of them on a lot of the over the top arguing over there).  It shows pretty clearly that some people were very true in their statements that they were playing to the audience that they had, and not necessarily posting the way they would have preferred.

It's relentless over at MT still.

The 3 stooges started a thread "Z/28 Gets a Big Price Cut" making a hyperbole out of the bonus $1,000 incentive on the Z/28 compared to the rest of the Camaro line up prior to the 2016 model launch. Of course the Ford vultures "can't believe it" and think that the Camaro must be really hurting for sales, and that "buyers aren't really interested in track toys that suck on the street." Then Stew compared the '14 Mustang incentives leading up to the current gen and immediately he's shouted down for "deflection to Ford in a non-Ford thread" and all three idiots jumped on him.

I do not know why Stew isn't making use of his account over here.

Glad we got that out of the way really clearly, I believe everyone who came from MT has mentioned atleast once why we left, and for me and El K and Olds especially, it's singed into our forehead why we left.

I'm just impressed that since moving over here there has not been a single thread on the level of what Wings and company have been filling MT up with, and also none of the trolling, flaming, and brand bashing that MT was such a hotbed for.  I mean, yes, people, including myself, may mention they don't like a brand, but they aren't going out of their way to try and tell everyone the brand is awful, they just allow people to have different opinions.  It is really refreshing, seeing adult conversation taking place.  Even Casa, though he may still be a little extreme in some of his views, is a much calmer and more concise poster (no offense, Casa, but I think you know that you got right in there with the rest of them on a lot of the over the top arguing over there).  It shows pretty clearly that some people were very true in their statements that they were playing to the audience that they had, and not necessarily posting the way they would have preferred.

all Good. I'll be the first to admit I earned my reputation.. but most of what earned it for me occurred before I returned to MTForum. If U or anyone takes the time.. U'll see that I was, in many cases, egged on by a few dickheads who seemingly were trying to bait me into an argument that would get me banned again. During the time I was away from MT posting at GMI or CF.. I calmed down and returned to just loving cars.. and only correcting idiot commentary made by fanboyish fools that lacked logic or reason. Wings??? At CF.. I dunked that fool's head in the toilet daily.. but he kept coming up for air. I like that personally. I like a mofo who can take an asswhipping and still be ready for more an hour later. Some of the posters at MT.. and now here.. one in particular.. drives a Charger... would bait me so much I thought he was my girlfriend and he was gonna tell me he was pregnant soon. Then they would go cry to the mods to "look what Casa said.." People like that are straight BITCHES.

either way.. f@#k the clowns.. lets talk about CARS. What'cha selling??? 

all Good. I'll be the first to admit I earned my reputation.. but most of what earned it for me occurred before I returned to MTForum. If U or anyone takes the time.. U'll see that I was, in many cases, egged on by a few dickheads who seemingly were trying to bait me into an argument that would get me banned again. During the time I was away from MT posting at GMI or CF.. I calmed down and returned to just loving cars.. and only correcting idiot commentary made by fanboyish fools that lacked logic or reason. Wings??? At CF.. I dunked that fool's head in the toilet daily.. but he kept coming up for air. I like that personally. I like a mofo who can take an asswhipping and still be ready for more an hour later. Some of the posters at MT.. and now here.. one in particular.. drives a Charger... would bait me so much I thought he was my girlfriend and he was gonna tell me he was pregnant soon. Then they would go cry to the mods to "look what Casa said.." People like that are straight BITCHES.

Well, I sold a new '15 Highlander and a '10 HHR yesterday, today's been pretty slow, though, thus more posting today.

Well, I sold a new '15 Highlander and a '10 HHR yesterday, today's been pretty slow, though, thus more posting today.

U work for a Toyota dealer???

U work for a Toyota dealer???

Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, and the full range of GM.  Our other dealerships across the state take care of Ford, Chrysler, and more, so if I don't carry it, I can often still get it if I really need to.

Look at Casa trying to start $h! again. Never drove or owned a Charger. He lies again.

I feel my parenting instincts come out as I want to ask "Now, do I need to separate you two?"

I ignored him on here...which is an awesome feature by the way. Makes the whole experience much much pleasent. He is as bad as Wings. They were both the reason CF failed. They are both the reason MT failed. He earned his own bans by attacking anyone that didn't agree with him and GM as their one and only god. That got old fast and everyone saw it. He wants to call me out?! So be it but don't play the victim in your own mental issues.