Sign in to follow this  
ToniCipriani

Pontiac Fiero

7 posts in this topic

Posted Image

Main target: Rumoured NSX and Toyota Supercar. It will NOT directly replace the older Fiero (Solstice is in its place, and when the coupe arrives). Expect to be beyond the GTO in performance and price. Very low volume halo car.

One engine option: LS6 V8 500HP.

MR Layout, race car suspension setup and Brembo brakes. Wider rear wheels for traction. Auto-retract spoiler. Removable targa-top.

Business case is: Two cars will spawn off the same platform: production Cien for Cadillac with a Northstar XV12, and this Fiero for Pontiac with a HO SBC. Relation is similar to the Audi R8 vs Lambo Gallardo.

Edited by ToniCipriani

Great concept. I too would love to see the Fiero resurected but

even more so I'd love to see a 21st century Corvair. In any

case the Fiero is one of only a few Ponchos that would not wear

a traditional twin-port grill well.

Posted Image

Main target: Rumoured NSX and Toyota Supercar. It will NOT directly replace the older Fiero (Solstice is in its place, and when the coupe arrives). Expect to be beyond the GTO in performance and price. Very low volume halo car.

One engine option: LS6 V8 500HP.

MR Layout, race car suspension setup and Brembo brakes. Wider rear wheels for traction. Auto-retract spoiler. Removable targa-top.

Business case is: Two cars will spawn off the same platform: production Cien for Cadillac with a Northstar XV12, and this Fiero for Pontiac with a HO SBC. Relation is similar to the Audi R8 vs Lambo Gallardo.

sweet..nice job...you should try clening up youtr sketches a little bit :D

Great concept. I too would love to see the Fiero resurected but

even more so I'd love to see a 21st century Corvair. In any

case the Fiero is one of only a few Ponchos that would not wear

a traditional twin-port grill well.

Sort of not agree with not wearing a twin-port grille. As I mentioned in the description, this isn't really a direct replacement of the old Fiero. The only thing that's shared with it is the mid-engine layout, and that's about it. It's just design and the family look. If it's halo then it's got to have family traits.

sweet..nice job...you should try clening up youtr sketches a little bit :D

My drawings have always stayed that that level and haven't really improved... my specialty is more on the chopping side :D

Sort of not agree with not wearing a twin-port grille. As I mentioned in the description, this isn't really a direct replacement of the old Fiero. The only thing that's shared with it is the mid-engine layout, and that's about it. It's just design and the family look. If it's halo then it's got to have family traits.

doesnt matter man its a supercar... you dont see a corvette with the chrome crossbar for a reason... supercars dont have grills like that... lower air intake an ram air only... you can allude to a twin port without actually having a twin port ya know... like split the lower air dam or something...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this