Random Thoughts Thread

If you don't know what's going on, kindly keep your trap shut.

17 minutes ago, oldshurst442 said:

And THIS is what you are comfortable with  for a future?

GTFO! 

You lose credibility every damned day...

• Haha 1
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, ocnblu said:

If you don't know what's going on, kindly keep your trap shut.

I DO know...

And Im gonna stick it to you every. single. time. you toot your horn about such pathetic vehicles...as an enthusiast you claim to be.

Also...

BECAUSE you OBVIOUSLY have FALSE information on other things...and you seem content on being ignorant...I will stick it to ya every. single. time.

Because it...

ENTERTAINS ME.

Nothing personal.

I just post in here...for amusement...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, oldshurst442 said:

But at the same time, nobody had stepped up to save it all this time, and since vehicles are machines/appliances, its time had come up for it to be recycled and destroyed.

Gonna have to respond with a 'bullshit' on that one, my friend.

'Car parts' are forever. I just sold a piece I'd had for 32 years, for a car no one loves (Vega). I'd tried a few other times with no success, but last month I 'found that one guy'.

Gladiator's future owner may not have shown up by the time Jeep came a-callin', but he was out there. There is no "time to destroy" vintage parts.

2 minutes ago, balthazar said:

Gonna have to respond with a 'bull$h!' on that one, my friend.

'Car parts' are forever. I just sold a piece I'd had for 32 years, for a car no one loves (Vega). I'd tried a few other times with no success, but last month I 'found that one guy'.

Gladiator's future owner may not have shown up by the time Jeep came a-callin', but he was out there. There is no "time to destroy" vintage parts.

I was about to ask how long should a part or a whole car sit there...  

But then I got an answer. 32 years for some.

But...can we really fault somebody for not wanting to wait that long and just get rid of it?

On the other post you said something to the effect of a new Gladiator could be destroyed as its still in production and FCA (Stellantis) will just build another... but old cars are not being made.

True.  And I see where you are coming from. Not necessarily disagreeing with you about "no time to destroy" vintage parts. But...are we to keep everything we humans have ever built in history  just because its vintage and its not being made again?

Like I said, I aint disagreeing fully, but time marches on, technology advancements makes things obsolete. Obsolete things get to be set aside.  And that  is the core of MY issue. 

As far as restoring old "obsolete" things. Im all for it.  But if one gets to be totaled because of...dumb commercials, so be it says my other side.  

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

8 hours ago, oldshurst442 said:

pathetic vehicles

Well worldwide, Ford has managed to sell 1,359,326 examples between 2013 and 2019, according to figures over onto the Wikipedia.  This is an incomplete sales record, as the first-gen model debuted in 2003 in Brazil.  Brazil is just as good a country as Canada.

Things I like abote it:

size

4WD

side-opening back gate can be opened inside garage

equipment for selling price

based on Fiesta platform, which has been lauded for fun-to-drive qualities (I had a 2011 Fiesta, I can attest)

2.0 normally aspirated engine

built from outset to handle 3rd world abuse

reliability ratings

comical styling

easy to operate

it amuses me

• Haha 3

I think CUV's can be made to connect emotionally with their owners.  I do miss my Jeep Compass at times, but alas, US customers made it clear to Jeep that they don't want manuals, even in most Jeeps, which are supposed to be rough and ready.

There are quite a few videos over onto the YouTube (an internet video site) that illustrate the comical, cheeky, endearing nature of the Ford Ecosport, as reported by owners and reviewers.

Besides the Ecosport, I do like the Jeep Renegade, and to a lesser extent, the Chevrolet Trax.  The Trailblazer has reviewed nicer than the Buick Encore GX, which is surprising re:  GM's "hierarchy", but I am more comfortable with a non-turbocharged engine.

Do you speak to your hotdog and hamburger customers with that mouth?  You sound awful when you turn that way.

• Disagree 1

A hypocrite's words COULD be turned around to justify the very thing he despises...

I think EV's can be made to connect emotionally with their owners.  I do miss my ----------at times, but alas, certain  US customers made it clear to the world that they don't want EVs, even in most EVs, which are supposed to be ready.

There are quite a few videos over onto the YouTube (an internet video site) that illustrate the comical, cheeky, endearing nature of EVs, as reported by owners and reviewers.

And to answer your question:

Do you speak to your hotdog and hamburger customers with that mouth? 

YES I DO! 

The ones that DO NOT respect MY restaurant, MY staff, MY staff's hard dedicated work to serve the best food we can...

You see, I dont NEED shytty customers. I have PRIDE in MY restaurant. 

You sound awful when you turn that way.

Only to those folk that when upon hearing the truth about themselves...    (would that include you?) (You sure went bitter when I gave you YOUR own taste of medicine...)  

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

I'll be waiting to see the new Rogue Sport, even though it has a dreaded CVT, the current model tests out well v. competitors, and in reliability scores.  The larger Rogue is greatly improved over the outgoing version.

Ohhhh... EV's remain awful, shirley.  I am talking abote normal vehicles and their awfulness relative to their competition.

3 minutes ago, oldshurst442 said:

Well that's good, but clearly you are no Ronald McDonald, although you share one trait with him.

• Disagree 2

Ohhhh... EV's remain awful, shirley.  I am talking abote normal vehicles and their awfulness relative to their competition.

Well that's good, but clearly you are no Ronald McDonald, although you share one trait with him.

This is where you are sadly misinformed and too stupid to accept any other point of view...

And about Ronald McDonald.

is that supposed to hurt my feelings?

Like I said, I have PRIDE in MY restaurant and its staff and the work we do to serve our loyal customers for the last 24 years.. 

McDonald's is ALL over the world.  Serving burgers for close to 100 years now.   Nope...I aint like McDonalds.  

My restaurant is...what I and my partner are...  And its made us a lot of money, employing many from OUR community satisfying MANY folk eating at our establishment in the process for the last 24 years and counting...

Edited by oldshurst442
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, ocnblu said:

Thanks for the Jake gif, BTW.  Brokeback Mountain is one of my favorite movies of all time.

This is how close minded and racist and homophobic you are...

One could take that remark and think it was sarcastic in nature...  Especially the way you always downvote points of views different from yours.   

Good luck to you Blu...  

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

10 years ago I was lucky enough to be invited to do a very rare form of travel. Private rail car from Chicago to Seattle. I found on the days that it was a very relaxing and fun way to travel. I also discovered the thousands of auto's, tractors and trucks parked out in fields in Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota and Montana. The amount of steel left out rotting was very surprising to me and while I did think of all the cool auto's, tractors and trucks that could be restored, I also thought how dirty it was of all this steel rusting out in fields and why is it not recycled? 

I get that some have a passion for saving everything, but everything has a life and eventually comes to an end. As such, we could so clean up America and reduce having to rip up mother earth but just recycling the millions of tons of steel left sitting around.

Yes, I acknowledge that this will get me down votes, but I truly believe as stewards of the earth, we have a responsibility to do our best to keep it clean and agree with @oldshurst442 that eventually if someone does not come along that wants an older auto, then we move to the next phase of recycling it to get it back into use as new products.

This does not mean we have to get ride of everything and I have great respect for those like @balthazar who has space and desire over years to work on his passion of bringing back an old auto to life. Yet, not everyone is willing to do that and society moves forward. 

So ENJOY the restored, projects auto's that people have and keep, but also lets realize the need to keep our planet clean and recycle for the future of our kids, grand kids and the rest of our Multi-Cultural Society.

IMHO :) Wishing everyone here a GREAT START to 2021!

• Agree 2

Parts cars are the ultimate in recycling. They're not operating, so no emissions, and at the same time they prevent the energy & waste of manufacturing new parts AND the emissions & energy of the shredding/ disposal/ recycling industry.

Iron & steel oxidation is simply returning the elements to the environment is came from- it's not a hazmat scenario.

Believe me, vast sprawling junkyards are in the 90th percentile of their life- I think almost all of the dozens I've been in are long gone. All those parts... Sad.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, oldshurst442 said:

My restaurant is...what I and my partner are...  And its made us a lot of money, employing many from OUR community satisfying MANY folk eating at our establishment in the process for the last 24 years and counting...

The only thing good you've said all damn day.

• Disagree 2

One could take that remark and think it was sarcastic in nature...  Especially the way you always downvote points of views different from yours.   

Good luck to you Blu...  

Are you effing KIDDING ME with this?  I bawled like a baby toward the end of this movie.  The message means the world to me.  I love everything about it.  Shows how dumb/tonedeaf you are.  GTFO.

• Disagree 2

A hypocrite's words COULD be turned around to justify the very thing he despises...

I think EV's can be made to connect emotionally with their owners.  I do miss my ----------at times, but alas, certain  US customers made it clear to the world that they don't want EVs, even in most EVs, which are supposed to be ready.

There are quite a few videos over onto the YouTube (an internet video site) that illustrate the comical, cheeky, endearing nature of EVs, as reported by owners and reviewers.

And to answer your question:

Do you speak to your hotdog and hamburger customers with that mouth? 

YES I DO! 

The ones that DO NOT respect MY restaurant, MY staff, MY staff's hard dedicated work to serve the best food we can...

You sound awful when you turn that way.

Only to those folk that when upon hearing the truth about themselves...    (would that include you?) (You sure went bitter when I gave you YOUR own taste of medicine...)  

Not worth it Olds. He is throwing bait out and you're taking the bait. Trolls being trolls and Blu being Blu, which are one and the same in this case. His jealousy on this site is as plain as day but I'm sure he will never admit to such things. He will just cherry pick one seance from an entire post and make yet another trolling remark. He makes this site not worth visiting much anymore because its just the "same old, same old" with him. Old conservative dogs do not change . 

The sheer irony of him hating EVs yet liking anything with a CVT is beyond laughable. Remember, this a person who totes "America first" yet has propped the economies of other countries for years now, from VW to a Mexican made CUV sold under Italian ownership, the hypocrisy is just well...obvious (to say the least). So cerebral lol.

1 hour ago, balthazar said:

Parts cars are the ultimate in recycling. They're not operating, so no emissions, and at the same time they prevent the energy & waste of manufacturing new parts AND the emissions & energy of the shredding/ disposal/ recycling industry.

Iron & steel oxidation is simply returning the elements to the environment is came from- it's not a hazmat scenario.

Believe me, vast sprawling junkyards are in the 90th percentile of their life- I think almost all of the dozens I've been in are long gone. All those parts... Sad.

The problem with some used parts though, is that become unusable (i.e. unsalable) over time. Oxidation alone is a "B". You are right about the eternal nature of parts recycling but there are some obvious limitations to that approach.

• Agree 2

19 minutes ago, surreal1272 said:

cherry pick one seance

I'm not dead yet

20 minutes ago, surreal1272 said:

liking anything with a CVT is beyond laughable

ew... I have always voiced my opposition to CVT in here, even in my comment today about the Nissan Rogue... where you been at

Also, I have stated I've owned one Asian branded vehicle, so I GUARANTEE you, my percentage of American vehicles is higher than yours, since you chose to go there.

• Disagree 1

26 minutes ago, surreal1272 said:

The problem with some used parts though, is that become unusable (i.e. unsalable) over time. Oxidation alone is a "B". You are right about the eternal nature of parts recycling but there are some obvious limitations to that approach.

True, of course. But the unilateral scrappage of parts [IE; crushing out junkyards in rural areas because some folk are offended (which seems to often be the case)], although sometimes an unavoidable scenario- should not be something that's pushed for 'just because'.

Signed~ a junkyard advocate.

24 minutes ago, ocnblu said:

I'm not dead yet

ew... I have always voiced my opposition to CVT in here, even in my comment today about the Nissan Rogue... where you been at

Also, I have stated I've owned one Asian branded vehicle, so I GUARANTEE you, my percentage of American vehicles is higher than yours, since you chose to go there.

But...

true to your hypocritical, STUPID,  nature...you just uncovered and unraveled...IN YOUR VERY OWN WORDS IN THAT VERY POST above why your "philosophical" reasoning of ANYTHING does NOT have merit.

Bet you cant see why Im saying this...

THAT is funny to me. 

Irony of tone deaf idiot calling ME tone deaf...   

Good luck to you Blu.

53 minutes ago, surreal1272 said:

Not worth it Olds. He is throwing bait out and you're taking the bait. Trolls being trolls and Blu being Blu, which are one and the same in this case.

While you are very correct...to be fair. Im the one that baited him. 

But I had a fun time laughing at him, using his own "ammunition" against EVs with his enthusiastic post of a soul sucking CUV... 

Again...irony of tone deaf idiot calling me tone deaf...

He is a re-incarnated Wings the last 2 years...and yup

56 minutes ago, surreal1272 said:

He makes this site not worth visiting much anymore because its just the "same old, same old" with him.

The thing is 

chit chatting with Balthazar and Robert and Dave is always fun.  So THAT is why I stay. 

CCAP and Horsey and DaveRS and REGfootballl and ykX  even SMK and others are also fun

There WAS a time when even Blu was fun.  But I guess as the political climate changed in the US, as did he...

So...I KNOW Im pushing it when Im posting this way AGAINST another fellow member and the dudes I just mentioned dont like it...but...Ive had to endure the shytty side of Blu bullying me (and others...new posters) for 2-3 years.  

Im just manifesting against that shyte now.  Im having fun doing it although it may not be fun for others...but hey...    

• Haha 1

I like those "Car Question" vids over onto the YouTube (an internet video site) when they do the diagonal AWD/4WD tests.  They seem to be a good way to check various OEM systems.  Honda is the WORST.

23 minutes ago, oldshurst442 said:

Im the one that baited him. 

24 minutes ago, oldshurst442 said:

tone deaf idiot calling me tone deaf

24 minutes ago, oldshurst442 said:

Blu bullying me

1 hour ago, ocnblu said:

3 hours ago, oldshurst442 said:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ocnblu said:

I have stated I've owned one Asian branded vehicle, so I GUARANTEE you, my percentage of American vehicles is higher than yours, since you chose to go there.

Can anyone here exceed 100% American company / U.S. assembled vehicles (23 vehicles... soon to be 24)? ;)

• Agree 2

True, of course. But the unilateral scrappage of parts [IE; crushing out junkyards in rural areas because some folk are offended (which seems to often be the case)], although sometimes an unavoidable scenario- should not be something that's pushed for 'just because'.

Signed~ a junkyard advocate.

I have no problem with junk yards that do serve the local community for used parts. My issue is as I stated, the VAST amount of steel just sitting out on land across America rotting and in most of those cases, they did not drain the fluids so as time takes a toll and they rust out and then dump their toxic fluids onto the earth that causes other problems for both animals and humans.

We have all seen people that just junk up their property as they are too lazy it would seem to properly dispose of their auto.

1 minute ago, balthazar said:

Can anyone here exceed 100% American company / U.S. assembled vehicles (23 vehicles... soon to be 24)? ;)

While not as many as you, I have only owned American Auto company auto's and as far as I have been able to tell only assembled in the US.

42 minutes ago, balthazar said:

I believe IIRC, all my Volkswagens were made in Puebla (5).  As has been reported many times, my Compass was built in Hermosillo.  My Nissan was built in USA, but was Asian-branded.  I don't have a list of VINs for the rest of my total list of 29 vehicles, all bought new except for my Corvair and Impala.

I do know a lot of GM and Dodge/Ram fullsize trucks are built in Mexico, and have been for many years.  I would not begrudge a Mexican a job in his or her home country.

Edited by ocnblu
  • Disagree 1

Don used cars count? 

It dont matter, one could just eliminate the used cars in their minds when reading my post.

In chronological order of ownership.

Used 1989 Pontiac Firebird

New 1994 Pontiac Grand Am

Used 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 

New 1999 Oldsmobile Alero

New 2005 Chevrolet Impala

New Ford Edge

New 2009 Mazda 3 (foreign)

New 2012 Acura TL (foreign)

New 2013 Ford Fusion

But...THAT is the thing.

We want to toot toot toot the Patriotic card here!

But...in the US Constitution

THE BILL OF RIGHTS

GUARRANTIES CIVIL LIBERTIES IN THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHATEVER PHOQUING VEHICLE YOU WANNA DRIVE!

MORE TO IT THAN THAT!

IN A FREE MARKET SYSTEM, IN A CAPITALIST STATE...A CONSUMER HAS THE FREEDOM OF OPTIONS AND CHOICES!

AGAIN...WHEN A TONE DEAF IDIOT PRAISES HIS CHOICES ABOUT HIS SO CALLED AMERICAN PURCHASES BY HIS DECEPTIVE FLAG WAVING...AND THEN PISSES ON SOME POSTERS FOR CHOOSING FOREIGN JOBS...YET HE HIMSELF HAS BOUGHT FOREIGN JOBS...YET STILL THINKS HIMSELF AS A PATRIOT...YET BULLIES OTHER POSTERS ON THEIR RIGHT TO CHOOSE A PHOQUING EV...

ILL SAY PHOQUE HIM AND HIS HYPOCRITICAL SHYTTY AND DECEPTIVE OPINIONS...

BLU IS EITHER A FRAUD OR A DUMMY! 

I DONT HIDE BEHIND MY EMOTIONS, BLU.

I SHOOT FROM THE HIP.

I DONT DECEIVE AND I DONT TROLL.

YOU COULD TELL ME YOU BOUGHT TONS OF AMERICAN CARS...BUT WHEN YOU TRY TO MUZZLE ANOTHER PERSON'S RIGHT TO AN EV BY FALSELY DISHING OUT MIS-INFORMATION AND MISDIRECTING AND IGNORING DISCUSSIONS.  YOU ARE THE LOWEST OF THE LOW!  YOU ARE US UN-AMERICAN AS THEY COME! 

How do you like THEM apples?

YOU DUMB PHOQUE! 

TESLA IS AN AMERICAN COMPANY, YOU ASSHAT!  

Edited by oldshurst442
  • Confused 1

Being profitless or successful is NOT the point here.

Being supportive of a technology that you may not agree with is NOT the point here either.  I dont care whether Blu agrees or disagrees with EVs or not.  I DO care however of not having my intelligence insulted. 

Id like some consistency in a discussion when tooting about Patriotism and about soulless  transportation pods whether electric motored or lawn-mower displacement-ed frumpy CUVs...

What is good for the goose

Tit for tat

pot meeting kettle 

I also do NOT appreciate having one man try to bully HIS opinion unto others WITHOUT proper discourse.

I do NOT expect that person to fold unto my point of view, but at the very least, if that person does NOT want to have a discourse, he REFRAIN from pushing HIS FALSE agenda unto mine. 

TODAY...HIS FALSE PATRIOTIC AGENDA IS AN EXAMPLE.  HE DONE IT WITH CVTs TOO...  JUST AS HE DOES WITH EVS.

HIS OPINIONS?

SURE.

BUT HIS OPINIONS MEANS SHYTE TO ME AND I GOT THE RIGHT TO CALL HIM UP ON HIS BULSHYTE.  HE COULD TROLL HIS WAY THROUGH HIS BULLSHYTE.  ILL CALL HIM OUT ON THAT TOO...

Edited by oldshurst442

Interesting news for the Auto Industry.

PSA and FCA is NOT a merger of equals. PSA gets 6 of the 11 board seats and the CEO and Chairman has the tie-breaker vote, so FCA will only get 5 seats showing the advantage goes to PSA.

Firstly it seems that where heavy PSA/FCA auto's overlap, a consolidation will happen first this year with death of brands as PSA focuses on pushing their brands over FCA brands. Thoughts are Italy will loose it's last little bit of auto industry manufacturing. As stated in the story, FCA has been a money loosing company in Europe especially the wasted Billions on attempting to rebuild the Alfa product line and the ancient Maserati brand. Both needs billions more invested and especially in Hybrid / EV tech. Current tech they have is already a decade plus behind the Germans, Asians and Americans.

Interesting is that Italy has 1.5 million auto building capacity, but currently builds less than 200,000 auto's a year for global consumption. Even before the Pandemic, FCA has all factories on rolling short-term layoffs due to lack of any real demand for Italian auto's.

PSA has already announced that 50% of engineering sites across Europe will close. Also PSA review shows an excessive glut of auto manufacturing in Europe and as such will need to close many plants, but no details have come out yet.

Engineering of US based full size trucks, SUV and mid size SUV's which do not sell well or at all in Europe and other global markets will keep the Auburn Hills site going. Yet all Compact and subcompact auto's will move to PSA platforms as well as any cars they choose to continue to sell under the Dodge/Chrysler name plates.

Seems leaks are coming out as PSA reviews what they need to do to bring their brands to the US and what of FCA needs to be killed off and the first on the list is the DEATH of Chrysler. Cannot blame them as it was starved of product, never really given updates except the MiniVan and as such, slow death into the grave.

Stellantis has the following major problems, excessive production plants and excessive overlap of models in Europe, weak sales in the Asian rim where now global auto sales make up 45% especially in China and old products for some American label brands in North America.

Cuts likely as Fiat Chrysler-PSA tie-up nears approval (apnews.com)

For Mario Kart fans, taking a Tour of Tokyo dressed up as your favorite character was a dream come true, but seems the days could be limited if the continued legal law suites go Nintendo's way which seems it is going.

Surprise, Surprise: Judge Rules Real-Life Mario Kart Tour Violated Nintendo’s IP (thedrive.com)

Would be kind of cool to drive around the streets like in the game. :P 

LAUGHING MY ASS OFF, seems an employee who was fired at the end of 2020 by Mercedes-Benz decided he did not like it. As such he stole a Caterpillar front-end loader, drove it 13 miles to the plant and went on a destruction destroying spree.

Ex-Employee Breaks Into Mercedes-Benz Plant With Caterpillar Loader, Causing $6M in Damage (thedrive.com)

Ultimate Diesel Powered Off Roaders from Russia.

image.png

Russian Off-Roaders Crossed 2,000 Miles of Siberia to Reach One Of The Most Isolated Cities On Earth (thedrive.com)

Pretty cool story and lots of cool pictures of the auto's.

image.png

Not that anyone asked, but here's my brief, fly-by opinion.

The nuances of an individual's preferences are theirs alone.

Some folk HATE orange-painted vehicles, while others may think that rigid criteria is ridiculous if they like the exact same vehicle in blue. They may not necessarily chose the most... diplomatic terms to portray their disapproval of orange, they may even speak about it in terms that all orange vehicles should be abolished... but personally, I see no reason to take that anti-orange discourse personally or literally, regardless of how I feel toward orange vehicles and other folk's right to own such a sunshiney color.

Here's another analogy. My rhetorical neighbor may find my 1950 Merc coupe [I wish!!], sitting in my backyard as a surface-rusted shell on blocks, an 'eyesore'. That is his prerogative.... exactly how it's my prerogative to find his 2-yr old Lexus LS an even worse eyesore. But if he respects my preferences, I can respect his.

• Thanks 1

On 1/1/2021 at 1:59 PM, A Horse With No Name said:

[IMG]

[IMG]

Once again, not my pics, but want to do cross country in Canada. 

As long as that bird doesn't squawk like a magpie ...

It would be great to cross the entirety of Canada.  And, just like the middle of the U.S., there would be some parts of Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba that might be a little trying on someone's patience.  On the flip side, you get an extra time zone (Atlantic, in addition to our Eastern) and the beauty of their far flung Maritime Provinces (Nova Scotia, etc.)

On 1/1/2021 at 7:25 PM, balthazar said:

Anderson SC.png

This is whacky.  It could be a parking lot or, most likely, a street with parking in the middle.  Nice first-gen Toro over there to the left.  However, that Sedan de Ville looks like it's about to be t-boned by a full-size Oldsmobile!

Not that anyone asked, but here's my brief, fly-by opinion.

The nuances of an individual's preferences are theirs alone.

Some folk HATE orange-painted vehicles, while others may think that rigid criteria is ridiculous if they like the exact same vehicle in blue. They may not necessarily chose the most... diplomatic terms to portray their disapproval of orange, they may even speak about it in terms that all orange vehicles should be abolished... but personally, I see no reason to take that anti-orange discourse personally or literally, regardless of how I feel toward orange vehicles and other folk's right to own such a sunshiney color.

Here's another analogy. My rhetorical neighbor may find my 1950 Merc coupe [I wish!!], sitting in my backyard as a surface-rusted shell on blocks, an 'eyesore'. That is his prerogative.... exactly how it's my prerogative to find his 2-yr old Lexus LS an even worse eyesore. But if he respects my preferences, I can respect his.

Problem is...

OCNBLU does NOT respect MY opinion on EVs...  

He BULLIES his preferences unto others...

I RESPECT his decision to not accept EVs. 

What I do NOT respect is his IGNORING of discourse on EVs.

1 hour ago, ocnblu said:

Why couldn't you just reply to Balthy's inquiry?

Because on my day-off from work, I decided to cook dinner for my family.  We just finished dinner.   So it took awhile to get to his post.  

As you could see though...I do NOT shy away from discourse.

YOU on the other hand are a victim playing assh0le.  

Not that I need to defend myself.  In fact, I SHOULD HAVE ignored your meaningless post BECAUSE you NEVER answer any of my inquiries regarding ANY discourse

Good luck to you...  

Edited by oldshurst442
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2