• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• balthazar

• David

• Robert Hall

• ocnblu

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2021 GMC Sierra Elevation crew cab / 6.5' bed. 3.0L DuraMax / 10-spd.   It's only money.

Been away for a while.. summer stuff.. figured I'd get out an live while the weather was warm. Decided to get back into riding bikes.. had given it up back in '05 after my then wife (now ex) had issue

• • • ORDERED A TRUCK TODAY. • • •

Posted Images

4 hours ago, A Horse With No Name said:

To everyone here....again...I love her voice....this is from me to you though..."You have a friend in me."

Beautiful woman with a very lovely voice, thanks for posting! :metal:

• Upvote 1

We had a major wind and rain storm over night. Winds clocked at gusts up to 121 MPH at Snoqualmie pass. I90 freeway.

At Deception Pass that goes over the water to the island of Oak Harbor, a USPS truck was blown over onto the railing and they had to wait a few hours as crews cleared downed trees before they could right the truck. No damage or USPS mail lost, but during the constant 60 to 65 mph windows, the truck looked like it could blow over even though the bridge had upright beams that would keep it from going.

image.png

Mail semi nearly blown off Deception Pass Bridge during windstorm (msn.com)

• Upvote 1

I enjoyed this video, yes it is a lowrider, but glad to see old GM iron put back on the road and restored. 

Neat wood working/Aviation video. 

• Upvote 3

A little late. But I got to post a tribute to the late Tommy Lasorda. 

From a Montreal point of view. He pitched for the Dodger's farm team, the Montreal Royals. (Brooklyn that is) 

https://www.nhl.com/canadiens/news/hab-at-heart-tommy-lasorda/c-886339  

I saw this game live on TV. It was an epic game. Extra innings into the wee hours of the night. 19 or 20 some odd innings.  

And of course, the run in with the Philly Phanatic is just soooo...much more...

RIP Tommy

Edited by oldshurst442
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@A Horse With No Name I started to follow this guy. Wife and I want to have him build us a custom square table for the kitchen that will have 3 chairs per side, total of 12 chairs. His work is amazing.

Handcrafted Custom Woodwork | NW Custom Woodwork

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7oo_0tBRn6/

image.png

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, David said:

@A Horse With No Name I started to follow this guy. Wife and I want to have him build us a custom square table for the kitchen that will have 3 chairs per side, total of 12 chairs. His work is amazing.

Handcrafted Custom Woodwork | NW Custom Woodwork

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7oo_0tBRn6/

image.png

Yeah it is. 

The live edge table I built. I am going to put simple modern steel chairs with it, and a simple modern light fixture. My next project is building a modern style table for behind the sofa. the shakerish table is going to be a desk upstairs. 

No description available.

Not a very clean photo, Christmas dishes on the table....sorry. You can't really see it but solid piece of Ash, with a lot of natural figure. 

• Upvote 2
58 minutes ago, balthazar said:

RE the ‘62 Pontiac: I believe the 4-spd would be a RPO by that year- it came out in ‘60. Car may have well been ordered, but 4-cog should be RPO.
8-lugs came out for late ‘60, these look to have ‘63-64 center caps / trim rings.

Yeah, they were added later, and are incorrect for '62. It came stock with hubcaps, which they still have with the car. 

Image may contain: meme, text that says 'WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE INSURANCE, BUT YOU HAVE A LOWES CARD!'

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, A Horse With No Name said:

Image may contain: mountain, outdoor, nature and water

When Covid is over, Would like to sit down with Trinicriabob and talk about hsi European travels...

Image may contain: mountain, sky, outdoor and nature

You're funny!  Is the top photo Victoria Falls?  As for the lower photo, that could be the Dolomites in Italy, but also Austria, Switzerland, or Bavaria.  If it's the Dolomites, I have driven the Great Dolomite Road twice and it is incredible!

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, trinacriabob said:

You're funny!  Is the top photo Victoria Falls?  As for the lower photo, that could be the Dolomites in Italy, but also Austria, Switzerland, or Bavaria.  If it's the Dolomites, I have driven the Great Dolomite Road twice and it is incredible!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maletsunyane_Falls

Just now, A Horse With No Name said:

A bit of dreaming. 

• Upvote 1