Wings is in the House

Guest Wings4Life(BANNED)

Welcome, glad to have another new member, look forward to you adding your input on the discussions.

LOL.. This is the guy that they were talking about. Prepare to be bombarded with Blue Oval BS to the point of nausea.. Truth or Lies.. to Wings.. it makes no difference. :hissyfit:

I wonder how many accounts he has besides this one.

Guest Wings4Life(BANNED)

Thank you Drew.

:unitedstates:

BTW, now that I am posting, I am loving the software here. Even the emoticons are excellent.

kudos to those responsible.

Thank you Drew.

:unitedstates:

BTW, now that I am posting, I am loving the software here. Even the emoticons are excellent.

kudos to those responsible.

Love your Ford all you want, there are those of us that love our GM. I just ask that you stick to the facts and debate the hell out of if the auto industry is going in the right direction with their auto's. Honesty, integrity and fact filed posts will go a long way here. Look forward to the discussions on who really does have the best truck model year to model year or cars. :P After all every OEM has their day.

RIght now Ford seems to have bit the bullet with their huge 440,000 auto recall. http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2015/05/27/ford-recalls-power-steering-mustang/28008177/

Be interesting to see how the public responds to this.

Recalls no longer seem to influence public opinion a whole lot. In the case of the Mustang it's more a matter of the public's acceptance of the EB drivetrain rather than any recalls it garners. Same thing for the Lincolns in question-at worst, the recalls just reinforce the press and public's overall disinterest in the product.

Guest Wings4Life(BANNED)

EB Mustangs are a huge hit and large percentage of sales, which are significantly higher than the competition.  So thus far, 'public opinion' seems to be excellent.

And Lincoln continues it's monthly sales gains just fine, even while under construction.

Sales are down by large amounts across the board, with the exception of the Navigator, which is getting thrashed by the Escalade in sales and reviews anyhow.

Your opinions do not jive with the facts.

Edited by El Kabong

Anyway,

glad to be here :gitfunky:

While it's refreshing to see that you're not even bothering to defend your PR efforts once someone points out that they are not based in reality, the sheer joy you get out of merely being here indicates that this was your true intent all along.

Not so subtle, is what I'm saying.

Now: onward!

Actually, we have a spot just for looking at sales numbers. Every month we (and by that I mean William) posts the sales figures for every manufacturer or brand.

Sales Figure Ticker

Our data goes back a good number of years.

Ya, I saw that. MT had to close theirs down because of the trolling.

When did they do that?

What happened was Casa approached them about doing a C&G style Monthly Sales Roundup because they kinda had a sloppy, "post whatever you find" policy. So they decided to give it a go. The results are now in their Locked Thread section for anyone who cares to go over and see the result. They have not encouraged us to do it again since.

Oh, that thread.  Yeah, it didn't go well.  But 99% of the threads over there these days never end well anyway. 

I am going to try and have an open mind here, give him the benefit of the doubt, and not immediately plot going away to create my own forum that is invite only so that he can't ruin something for me again.  I knew this was going to happen, but I had really hoped I was wrong.

• Agree 1

Lets try and keep things positive around here.

On a totally relevant note, and with an eye to doing that... what is the forum policy on one poster having multiple accounts? I was PMed by a guy who had concerns about a poster he thought may be doing it.

Lets try and keep things positive around here.

On a totally relevant note, and with an eye to doing that... what is the forum policy on one poster having multiple accounts? I was PMed by a guy who had concerns about a poster he thought may be doing it.

Notify me in PM and I'll look into it. 

Guest Wings4Life(BANNED)

Anyways... Here we are talking about thread derailments and ruined forums when the title of the thread is "Wings Is in the House."

Let's keep it on topic ;)

Follow your own advice please.

And if you are yet again suggesting I have multiple accounts, then you are just wrong.

Guest Wings4Life(BANNED)

If you want me to keep it on topic, then clearly I wasn't referring to you. Right? ;)

Excuse me but,

this is my 'welcome' thread, that YOUR first post here accused me of having multiple accounts, several posts after that you went on about Ford recalls and lack of sales for Lincoln, later accused me of ruining threads and derailment, and of course suggested again to a mod that you got a mysterious email about 'somebody' having multiple accounts.  And It seems to be going downhill from there.

I say again then, take your own advice please.

My first quote in this thread?

That's OLD news, man. Over and done with, because immediately after I posted it, Admin posted this:

New site, new start..... lets go from there.

After that I just asked him a question. So again: stay on topic, please :D

Edited by El Kabong

Guest Wings4Life(BANNED)

New site, new start folks. Even I can say "welcome" Wings.

Bravo to you sir and thank you.  

Fresh starts are always nice. I was going to even stay incognito with obscure name to avoid the 'drama', but then realized that it's best if I am who I am.  But I don't know how to change it once you create it.

mods, if it's OK I would like to change my name to Wings4Life.  If you could direct me how, or kindly do so for me.

Thanks

Guest Wings4Life(BANNED)

One question. Why did have your account name as "BuckNaKidd" ? Isn't Wings, erm, more relevant?

It's what all of us will be referring to you as, correct?

See my post above

New site, new start folks. Even I can say "welcome" Wings.

Bravo to you sir and thank you.  

Fresh starts are always nice. I was going to even stay incognito with obscure name to avoid the 'drama', but then realized that it's best if I am who I am.  But I don't know how to change it once you create it.

mods, if it's OK I would like to change my name to Wings4Life.  If you could direct me how, or kindly do so for me.

Thanks

I will PM you about it later.  There are some terms and conditions to doing this (purely technical in nature, just need to make sure you understand them)

Guest Wings4Life(BANNED)

What up Wings? Long time no see! :-)

Thanks KC.

Yeah, it has been a while.

Same ole same ole for me, of course, talking cars and smack, mostly.  And this place could use a bit more Ford talk it seems, so here I am.

See ya round.

• 1 year later...