• Hennessey Exterior Badging

• HPE750 Exterior Badging

• Supercharged Exterior Badging

• Hennessey Premium Floormats

• Hennessey Embroidered Headrests

• Serial-Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques

• 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Warranty

http://www.autoblog.com/2015/06/02/2015-ford-mustang-hennessey-207-mph-video/

There are tons of aftermarket tuner cars that give these stats for cars from every manufacturer.  Give me a GT350 or Hellcat ANY day of the week over a tuner car......

There are tons of tuners, no doubt.

But, this appears to be yet another well engineering powerhouse option for someone who wants big and bad.  Nothing wrong with this at all, and mostly speaks well to the base car and engine that is capable of achieving it - regardless of if the tuners had a Ford Performance pay stub logo or Hennessey logo.  Not like both parties are not well established in their craft.

My point here was price tag. Sure, the top speed number is great, but you also get a great chassis and well handling car, as opposed to the one-trick pony car like the Wildcat.  No offense mopar fans, I am one myself, but it is what it is and I love the cat as well.

Edited by Wings4Life
  • Downvote 1

There are tons of aftermarket tuner cars that give these stats for cars from every manufacturer.  Give me a GT350 or Hellcat ANY day of the week over a tuner car......

But, this appears to be yet another well engineering powerhouse option for someone who wants big and bad.  Nothing wrong with this at all, and mostly speaks well to the base car and engine that is capable of achieving it - regardless of if the tuners had a Ford Performance pay stub logo or Hennessey logo.  Not like both parties are not well established in their craft.

My point here was price tag. Sure, the top speed number is great, but you also get a great chassis and well handling car, as opposed to the one-trick Wildcat.  No offense mopar fans, I am one myself, but it is what it is.

That is incorrect.  the Hellcats, especially the Charger, have easily shown themselves to be adept handlers.  I also think it hilarious you put emphasis on that since most of these cars will be ran on road only and have a FAR better chance of seeing a 1/4 mile track.  Few will really ran anywhere near their handling capabilities, including the hellcats.....  And Hennessey established?  maybe as crooks.  I wouldn't let hem touch a hotwheels and certainly would not trust anything they made with what appears to be a bargain price.  Aain, Give me a GT350 or Hellcat with full factory warranties and that can be trusted and would be more than enough for what 99.9999999999% of people will actually do with these cars.

My point here was price tag. Sure, the top speed number is great, but you also get a great chassis and well handling car, as opposed to the one-trick Wildcat.  No offense mopar fans, I am one myself, but it is what it is.

That is incorrect.  the Hellcats, especially the Charger, have easily shown themselves to be adept handlers.  I also think it hilarious you put emphasis on that since most of these cars will be ran on road only and have a FAR better chance of seeing a 1/4 mile track.  Few will really ran anywhere near their handling capabilities, including the hellcats.....  And Hennessey established?  maybe as crooks.  I wouldn't let hem touch a hotwheels and certainly would not trust anything they made with what appears to be a bargain price.  Aain, Give me a GT350 or Hellcat with full factory warranties and that can be trusted and would be more than enough for what 99.9999999999% of people will actually do with these cars.

Thanks for your opinions.

You didn't thank me for MY opinion :(

Look. 59 grand gets you a Mustang whose suspension is iffy against a current 1LE and an engine conspicuously lacking in the warranty department. Never mind Hellcats-the warranty thing alone would have to put cars such as C6 ZR1s and lightly-used Vipers into play as well.

Warranty is typically 3 years for a Roush or Hennessey or equivalent. Should not be a problem to those who are writing these checks.

And speaking of warranty, Ford Performance will be offering a whole catalog of warrantied upgrade options soon for pretty much ANY EcoBoost-ed Ford vehicle.

http://www.torquenews.com/106/ford-offer-warranty-friendly-tuner-2015-mustang-ecoboost

Agreed, As cool as this car is.. I'd take a much less powerful GT350 over it without hesitation. Honestly, I won't be able to tap into 500+hp enough as it is, let alone 774hp. I'll take the sweet sweet sound of that 5.2.

Edited by ccap41

Agreed, As cool as this car is.. I'd take a much less powerful GT350 over it without hesitation. Honestly, I won't be able to tap into 500+hp enough as it is, let alone 774hp. I'll take the sweet sweet sound of that 5.2.

This is so true.  IMHO, the GT350 and Hellcat both have some of the best sounds in the auto industry and they both have a charasmatic value this car simply cannot touch.

This is so true.  IMHO, the GT350 and Hellcat both have some of the best sounds in the auto industry and they both have a charasmatic value this car simply cannot touch.

I do always foret about how NASTY the Hellcats sound! They have a nice raspy I-Pack-More-Power-Than-I-Should sound to them. :)

What do the Hellcats motors rev to?

I do always foret about how NASTY the Hellcats sound! They have a nice raspy I-Pack-More-Power-Than-I-Should sound to them. :)

6200 is the redline.  One thing I always loved about he terminator was the exhaust mixed with he SC whine and I love the same thing about the Hellcat.  It's a torque monster and the 5.2 FP is a pure screamer.

6200 is the redline.  One thing I always loved about he terminator was the exhaust mixed with he SC whine and I love the same thing about the Hellcat.  It's a torque monster and the 5.2 FP is a pure screamer.

Personally, I too love the s/c whine when it is coming at you and then the nasty exhaust while it is leaving you. mmmppphhh!

Personally, I too love the s/c whine when it is coming at you and then the nasty exhaust while it is leaving you. mmmppphhh!

I had a friend that had a Competition Orange Terminator.  He had cai on the front and a full flowmaster catback for the rear, MY GOD the freaking world shook when he got on it!  He ran well into the 12s with tat beast, think it mave been a 12.3 before the SAI and exhaust!  Great driver.  he got his 01 Mustang GT to run 13.8 with just a CAI. 

I had a friend that had a Competition Orange Terminator.  He had cai on the front and a full flowmaster catback for the rear, MY GOD the freaking world shook when he got on it!  He ran well into the 12s with tat beast, think it mave been a 12.3 before the SAI and exhaust!  Great driver.  he got his 01 Mustang GT to run 13.8 with just a CAI. 

Tha'ts a good driver because I think that's about all you can get out of that gen GT with just a cold air(basically stock).

Hahaha that isn't even doing much to that car! Heck, a pulley change and a tune will be good for some massive gains. Don't quote me on it but I think a pulley and a tune will be putting down the factory hp to the wheels fairly easily.

Terminators are the only vehicle I've ever seen in every color and never thought it didn't look good in that color. There is just something about those that I love. Even Ferraris and Porsches don't look good in every color, and those cars as much sexier.

Tha'ts a good driver because I think that's about all you can get out of that gen GT with just a cold air(basically stock).

Hahaha that isn't even doing much to that car! Heck, a pulley change and a tune will be good for some massive gains. Don't quote me on it but I think a pulley and a tune will be putting down the factory hp to the wheels fairly easily.

Terminators are the only vehicle I've ever seen in every color and never thought it didn't look good in that color. There is just something about those that I love. Even Ferraris and Porsches don't look good in every color, and those cars as much sexier.

They got that car right period, and i agree, they look amazing in every color.