Lincoln Drops MKX Price to $38,995

Guest Wings4Life(BANNED)

I'll probably get in one in September.

Seriously??? ?

Wait.. to test or buy..? lol

as a test.  There are two journalist events I go to each spring and the MKX will most likely be there. 

NICE! So far I think it looks fantastic. If I had the money I'd be in an MKC instead of an Escape(albeit a Titanium). From your professional opinion, how much better is a Lincoln over a Titanium trimmed Ford?

I'll probably get in one in September.

Seriously??? ?

Wait.. to test or buy..? lol

as a test.  There are two journalist events I go to each spring and the MKX will most likely be there. 

NICE! So far I think it looks fantastic. If I had the money I'd be in an MKC instead of an Escape(albeit a Titanium). From your professional opinion, how much better is a Lincoln over a Titanium trimmed Ford?

The Titanium doesn't seem to be much of an upgrade at all over a standard trim Ford.  The MKC is an upgrade over the Escape, but I'm not sure it is worth the price tag Lincoln is asking.  That is as much a reflection on how good the Escape is as it is how the Lincoln's interior isn't where I think it should be for a luxury marque. 

The Titanium doesn't seem to be much of an upgrade at all over a standard trim Ford.  The MKC is an upgrade over the Escape, but I'm not sure it is worth the price tag Lincoln is asking.  That is as much a reflection on how good the Escape is as it is how the Lincoln's interior isn't where I think it should be for a luxury marque. 

Good to know..good to know..

I would really love 300hp in one of these smaller CUVs. Maybe if I'm lucky they'll make an ST version, or RS because it'll probably be AWD, that'll be pretty quick.

Edited by ccap41

I would really love 300hp in one of these smaller CUVs. Maybe if I'm lucky they'll make an ST version, or RS because it'll probably be AWD, that'll be pretty quick.

What about 500 hp V8 in a small CUV?  It's coming.

1117056364173860926.jpg

What about 500 hp V8 in a small CUV?  It's coming.

1117056364173860926.jpg

Well that is preferred! I just know I don't have glc63 money anytime soon..