• Greetings Guest!

CheersandGears.com was founded in 2001 and is one of the oldest continuously operating automotive forums out there.  Come see why we have users who visit nearly every day for the past 16+ years. Signup is fast and free, or you can opt for a premium subscription to view the site ad-free.

Wings4Life(BANNED)

2015 Ford F-150 2.7L EcoBoost vs Ram 1500 EcoDiesel

The ride really isn't that big of a deal for me. Newer trucks in general have improved greatly in that regard. The RAM just took it up a notch but that alone would not make or break me buying a truck. The all around capabilities of either of these trucks are more than enough for more than 90% of the buyers out there.

Wow, look at that, a bunch of excuses listed by a mod who hates me...

And Deq PM’d me suggesting it was in the works regardless...

And tell you what surreal, since you don’t shy away from derailing every thread you can, a reputation you have built for some time now over at MT...

And for you bong, I tried but can’t get the search tool to work on your quote I promised. Lost interest anyway at this time, as you are hardly worth the effort...

Hey bong, why did you get banned yet again from MT and why did you edit my original question?

Seriously.

Enough.

Yeah, consider the source when you make such requests. I am not the one posting quotes and PM from other sites.

And on the subject of ride, I don't know where the Ford suddenly is being considered a bad ride, as it is anything but.  

Edited by Wings4Life

The only one you ever consider, in any situation, is you.

Now, stop trying to play down you own article. You look ridiculous.

And tell you what surreal, since you don’t shy away from derailing every thread you can, a reputation you have built for some time now over at MT...

And for you bong, I tried but can’t get the search tool to work on your quote I promised. Lost interest anyway at this time, as you are hardly worth the effort...

Hey bong, why did you get banned yet again from MT and why did you edit my original question?

Seriously.

Enough.

Yeah, consider the source when you make such requests. I am not the one posting quotes and PM from other sites.

And on the subject of ride, I don't know where the Ford suddenly is being considered a bad ride, as it is anything but.  

That is because you lie....problem is...YOU leave evidence that contradicts your OWN lying...

PS: 

Dequindre....the mod over at Motor Trend?

HE is the one that protected YOUR ass.

HE was your guardian angel...

HE banned EVERYBODY AROUND YOU EXCEPT YOU to PROTECT YOU...

HE TROLLED ALONGSIDE YOU!!!

Of course he went to bat for you, he was your troll buddy...

Like I said...he banned people when people responded to your crap, and LET YOU SCOTT FREE....

Until YOURS and HIS shyte was unbearable...

Its funny...I did not even get a warning...from anybody...and those tirades...were very deep....and potty mouthed....

I got one 24 hour ban...for having a potty mouth...because Deq had an itchy trigger finger...to protect you...the thing is....my tirade was an honest view on things...

About a week later...and much trolling from you during that week...and not a peep from me...only that day that broke the camel's back...and POOF!  YOU WERE GONE FROM MOTOR TREND!!!  AGAIN!!!

And this truth bothers you soooooo much...that you wont let go...and try to LIE about the whole situation....in hopes that your post is the last one people see....

Guess again, Wings.

You asked me on the other site why I have sooooo much interest in you...

Its because Im fed up of you lying, cheating, and whining.

And...because you insulted OUR ancestry in thinking I did not pick up on your sly condescending....of OUR ancestry...

THAT was the death knell for you...

Im glad that I WAS PART OF THE REASON WHY YOU GOT BOOTED OF THE ISLAND....AGAIN!!!

• Upvote 2

We all appreciate the intent, Olds, as we do with Surreal.

But it's pretty self-evident what's what. Let's just let the chips fall where they may.

We could, I suppose.

...so, have you finally decided whether you agree or disagree with the article you cited in the original post?

:D :D :D

Wow, can we stop with the personal attacks and whining and just talk freaking cars.

Umkay

That is solely on you...

Can you actually stop the drama?

Yeah I know...you are Greek, so am I...we invented drama...we also invented comedy and philosophy.

Can you actually, for the first time in your internet career, post like a normal human being...cut that BS that you do.

Everybody is on to you.

And as you can see....NOBODY lets you go....EVERYBODY sees what you do...

Wings...you are a very intelligent poster. Use that in a good way.

The rest of your schtick, we could all live without...

So now we are talking cars? That's a relief. 

Seriously.

Enough.

Yeah, you just take an entire incident that took place on one site, replay it on another and then try to wave your "naughty" finger at someone via PM while denying you had any part in your downfall on said site. Does that about sum it up?

Edited by surreal1272

Ugh......

Let me remind you...

with a question...

How many permabans you got on how many internet sites?

THAT should be your first clue...

PS:

"UGH" you say?

Imagine how WE feel when we read your garbage...

Edited by oldshurst442

So again, after making non-topic comments like,

"Wow, look at that, a bunch of excuses listed by a mod who hates me...

Hey bong, why did you get banned yet again from MT and why did you edit my original question?"

You NOW want to return to the topic? Good thing you get to decide when we do and don't </sarcasm>

Topic anyone?

You lead the way...

The only one you ever consider, in any situation, is you.

Now, stop trying to play down you own article. You look ridiculous.

Remember though...before all this went downhill...this was EL K's point from the get go...

We could, I suppose.

...so, have you finally decided whether you agree or disagree with the article you cited in the original post?

:D :D :D

So...EL K is still trying to get an honest response from you...

So...what will it be?

Its YOUR thread with YOUR title...YOU lead the way...if you lead this thread down a road where there's rocks...it will be a rocky ride...

Its up to you...

So the Ram drives big and heavy with heavy steering, with an engine that always reminds you it's there, yet feels a bit more 'planted' when towing.

I am not so sure I see any accolades there.  If I want big and capable and planted, and for not a lot more, the SD is my weapon of choice.

And hey, if you can avoid outsourcing and importing engines, that's a good thing as well.

(EDIT)

There was no need for me to say what I said...nothing bad...just unnecessary drama repeating same ol same ol...

Sorry.

Edited by oldshurst442

Problem is, Drew doesn't want or need the hassles. He can build the scaffold as big or as small as he wants. Also, he's not stupid, so he knows what's what.

Let's talk trucks, and let the chips fall where they may.

...and, well... it isn't my thread. But I'll be he first to say I agree 100% with the article wings cited, because my brand won.

Edited by El Kabong

Ram styling is getting long in the tooth, IMO, but little things stand out that annoy me, like the door sounds.

Nearly side by side at the autoshow at NAIAS, the Ram doors made a thunk sound when closed.  The Ford and GM trucks made a thup sound, obviously due to better door seals and more attention to sound engineering, etc.  

Anyone else do a side by side?

Hotest and cheapest thing in turbo upgrades:

Here is a video explaining them:

I actually have an interest because I am working on a patent for improving one on future Ford engines.

Door sounds?  Really?  the Rams I have been have all had a solid door closure, very secure.  Grasping at straws are we?

Door sounds?  Really?  the Rams I have been have all had a solid door closure, very secure.  Grasping at straws are we?

Straws?

You obviously have little insight as to the immense efforts and costs spent on something that has such a major influence on customers perceptions of quality.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We ♥ Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.