Sign in to follow this  
american_revolution_2005

Kappa-based Stingray

8 posts in this topic

Wow! This is beautiful. :mellow::huh::blink::wub:

You have succeded in designing a mildly retro

63 SR without insulting the original design, and

it looks great, like Camaro concept great.

I love it. You seriously need to send this is to

GM! If you make a kit car body for a the Kappa

cars using this design I'll be your first customer.

LOVE the split window....a kit car would be great too, but I think it's too late cuz GM has been toying with the idea of a small stingray for decades, and If they are gonna ever do it....it'll be NOW.

i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea

its a nice design... like really nice but ya know...

i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea i hate this idea

Front Shot:

I LOVED it until I scrolled sideways to see the rest.

The front-fascia couldn't be any more perfect (the split lower-grille treatment and sleek headlamp design is gorgeous), but everything behind the front wheel is terribly square, ill-proportioned, and unfitting of the curvaceous front-end.

Rear Shot:

Perfect, but it looks like an entirely different car. Proportions are far superior to the first drawing, and the windshield sweeps backward as it should. In fact, I could see that being a perfect C7 'Vette. Otherwise, the taillamp design is far too similar to the C6.

Work on the first drawing to bring it closer to the second's more curvaceous sheetmetal, and this would be flawless. Easily your best work yet. Great job.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this