Wings4Life(BANNED)

2017 Fusion pic leaked

It fits the family.

Looks good imo.

Better than just painted

2650e43d4d5911a919855873e97380b6x.jpg

There are quite a few engineering changes too coming.

Should help it keeps it's continued sales climb for sure.

I still think the Fusion is the best choice out there for most, but that look that was so hot when it hit is starting to get tired........

I really do think the Malibu has a good chance to improve its position in the market.

I'm not sold yet on the new Malibu front end.  I think this update of the Fusion will be sufficient for now.   I wonder if there will be interior styling changes too. 

OK, maybe it is a case of the Stupid Friday blues, but which one is the Leaked New version? The smaller fuzzy one or the big blah one? Both look the same except for the silver bits around the so called driving lights.

I'm not sold yet on the new Malibu front end.  I think this update of the Fusion will be sufficient for now.   I wonder if there will be interior styling changes too. 

The mules I see running around have camo on the inside.

It may be a clean nip/tuck...but I prefer the front end the way it is now...

Especially the current headlights...it makes it look angry...in a nice and attractive sort of way...and I like the halogen projection lamp....I dont know what these 2017 lights will be...but that round halogen light in each side makes the front fascia have eyes if you will...

My only grip is that I wished we got the Mondeo's Ford Dynamic LED system instead of the stuff we have here...I know...something or other stupid North American headlight light laws...

And if Ford decides to add some sort of "Dynamic LED" system for North America in 2017...I will throw a very big hissy fit!!!

(because my wife owns a 2013 Fusion)

PS...Wings

Thanx for the advice on Cedar Point...will do...follow your advice I will when the time comes for me to visit...

Edited by oldshurst442

I do think wider reaching interior changes will help its cause more. An interesting center stack, for one.

Have to agree with the comments of the shifter rotary knob should be on the dash to truly free up the center stack.

In the building industry, we have long since eliminated door knobs and other controls requiring twisting because there are many folks that cannot do the twisting motion.  Tight grasping is actually counter to good ergonomics IMO for a shifter, but not for a large radio knob.

It's ok.  Interesting how it gets the rotary knob some lambasted in the 200.  I hope the non-MFT dash is not the disaster the current one is.  I also hope they upgrade what's under the hood as is desperatl needs some additional power and an ability to get the MPG claimed.

It's ok.  Interesting how it gets the rotary knob some lambasted in the 200.  I hope the non-MFT dash is not the disaster the current one is.  I also hope they upgrade what's under the hood as is desperatl needs some additional power and an ability to get the MPG claimed.

The only thing I have to add is I would assume they will be getting the updated 2.0T with the twin scroll turbocharger.

Oh, I'm not a huge fan of the rotary knobs..but I understand why manufacturers would do that, save space.

In the building industry, we have long since eliminated door knobs and other controls requiring twisting because there are many folks that cannot do the twisting motion.  Tight grasping is actually counter to good ergonomics IMO for a shifter, but not for a large radio knob.

How do you do door knobs then?

Im assuming this:

Matte-Black-Dummy-Left-hand-Door-Lever-P

But I just found that there is still some cool door knobs around...

fine-looking-door-knob-cool-design-grlX9

decorative-glass-door-knobs-decorative-g

The last one...I would prefer the base to be a bit more contemporary., but the handle itself is out of this world...Its GREAT!!!

In my first house...we put contemporary handles, with the second home, my wife went back to the good 'ol knob.

Something very similar to this:

kwikset_hanckok_knob_lock.jpg

Edited by oldshurst442

In the building industry, we have long since eliminated door knobs and other controls requiring twisting because there are many folks that cannot do the twisting motion. Tight grasping is actually counter to good ergonomics IMO for a shifter, but not for a large radio knob.

Lever handles Edited by regfootball

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We ♥ Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.