Buick – Regal 2002 video

NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

I almost got a Regal GS in the Joseph Abboud edition back when I got the CTS... but as it was the final year for that body, I didn't want something that was going to be instantly visually out of date.  I liked the car otherwise, but I liked the CTS better. 

^ a good friend of mine did buy a Regal GS. he definitely bought his when it looked dated already but he wanted a little bit of a sleeper and he was commuting A LOT further with a new job and his lifted f150 getting 17mpg on the highway wasn't cutting it. Long story short, the Regal GS was a pretty sweet car. I bet brand new(in its day) it was super awesome! Nice, comfy, soft, plush ride with some good straight line acceleration. Definitely had some body roll but just take it easy when the wheels aren't straight and you're golden.

^ a good friend of mine did buy a Regal GS. he definitely bought his when it looked dated already but he wanted a little bit of a sleeper and he was commuting A LOT further with a new job and his lifted f150 getting 17mpg on the highway wasn't cutting it. Long story short, the Regal GS was a pretty sweet car. I bet brand new(in its day) it was super awesome! Nice, comfy, soft, plush ride with some good straight line acceleration. Definitely had some body roll but just take it easy when the wheels aren't straight and you're golden.

We have horrible roads here in Pittsburgh, softer suspension is better.

We have horrible roads here in Pittsburgh, softer suspension is better.

Oh definitely! Especially on those older cars where there just isn't the suspension tech like there is today where you can have a soft ride with the push of a button and tighten it back up with another push of a button.

Our roads here in southern IL aren't bad. I avoid country roads because those are terrible and I HATE how they are always like a driving over a dome, all angled towards the ditches. I feel like that has to be terrible on tires.