47 Grand, 0-60 in 4.6: MT Tests Mustang GT PP

Guest Wings4Life(BANNED)

OK, fair enough, even though clearly asked you to ask it in reference to the context of why they are asking it.

So the answer is, yes, I have sat in a Camaro.  

Where you ask?

Woodward Dream Cruise in August at the Chevy display. They had many models there including a convertible with the top down. 

And no, of course I did not drive one.

Now, kindly answer me as to why that question is asked.

Waiting,.......

Surreal,

I eagerly await your reply to my question. 

Thanks.

"My only point here, that you can't seem to argue against, is that MT stated Mustang was the better all around car. Now, if you want to debate that, I am all about that."

It cannot be the better overall car. IT LOST THE COMPARO. BADLY.

Easiest debate ever :D :D :D

Edited by El Kabong

Shame that GM missed the refinement boat.  Only disadvantage Mustang has to overcome next year, is more power and gears.

You've driven the 2016 Camaro extensively then?  Can you do a write up on it?

I'm curious what parts you feel need more refining on a chassis derived from a Cadillac. 

*hands Wings a bottle of aleo vera*

Here's some aleo for that BURN!!! (It helps heal burns, or skin damage in general - DOUBLE BURN FOR PRETENDING YOU DONT KNOW THE BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA ON THE SKIN!!!)

:rofl:

Sorry cap, I proved drew wrong ::::as I hand over an un-opened bottle of aloe, with a grin::::::

You did no such thing.  I asked for your experience with the Camaro, not a parrot of someone else's opinion. I have little faith in the majority of the motor press for any opinions... that's why I own my own site. 

• Agree 1

Guest Wings4Life(BANNED)

Oh, and the Mustang also has a weight disadvantage going forward.... much harder to make up for than gear ratios or power deficiencies. 

The Mustang is a bigger car yet only weighs as little as 30 lbs more in base V8 trim.

Hardly a disadvantage.  

Guest Wings4Life(BANNED)

Shame that GM missed the refinement boat.  Only disadvantage Mustang has to overcome next year, is more power and gears.

You've driven the 2016 Camaro extensively then?  Can you do a write up on it?

I'm curious what parts you feel need more refining on a chassis derived from a Cadillac. 

*hands Wings a bottle of aleo vera*

Here's some aleo for that BURN!!! (It helps heal burns, or skin damage in general - DOUBLE BURN FOR PRETENDING YOU DONT KNOW THE BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA ON THE SKIN!!!)

:rofl:

Sorry cap, I proved drew wrong ::::as I hand over an un-opened bottle of aloe, with a grin::::::

You did no such thing.  I asked for your experience with the Camaro, not a parrot of someone else's opinion. I have little faith in the majority of the motor press for any opinions... that's why I own my own site. 

MT did the comparison, and I was clearly echoing their opinion.

And you clearly asked it as if they had not ever been compared.

OK, fair enough, even though clearly asked you to ask it in reference to the context of why they are asking it.

So the answer is, yes, I have sat in a Camaro.  

Where you ask?

Woodward Dream Cruise in August at the Chevy display. They had many models there including a convertible with the top down. 

And no, of course I did not drive one.

Now, kindly answer me as to why that question is asked.

Waiting,.......

You sat in a very early pre-production model. 

• Agree 1