What song are you listening to right now?

AM Radio by Everclear (?)

Since I was just on Future of GM's myspace site and

he has that then & now GM commercial playing. :D

"Rosetta Stoned" - Tool - 10,000 Days

Tool seems to have heavy occult influences (Crowley is mentioned a lot in toolband.com). Lateralus seems to have some alchemic and masonic influences: the "cornerstone" and "let the waters kiss and transmutate these leaden grudges into gold" references in the song "the Grudge", for example.

Tool rocks!

:metal:

Edited by ZL-1

Just downloaded the new Def Leppard cover of "Rock On"....and it does just that.

no this...

BV.. you're gay.

ha Sorry, just had to. Queen's weird but kind of intriguing.

unless im misinterpreting (and if i am i apologize) you were insinuating that by listening to Queen... BV has made his sexual orientation more pronounced...

my reaction was based solely on that... and only because there are countless others who immediately assume that listening to Queen means you are gay... just because the frontman was gay doesnt mean anything... Queen is a great band who influenced tons of modern music and in my opinion is far superior to both the beatles and led zeppelin... altho i like both of them as well... listening to a particular band does in now way determine a persons sexual orientation and should never be used as a way to judge it... and for the record, the frontman of judas priest (another one of my favorite bands), rob halford, is also gay...

again... if it was a misinterpretation of what you said then i apologize for reacting so harshly but i get this alot and have been getting very frutrated about it recently...

on another note... i completely agree that queen is weird haha lets be honest... the songs "radio ga-ga" and "slightly mad"... wow... cant get much weirder haha

alright sorry then... my fault... looking at that post i think i overreacted anyway haha

hahaha nice BV...

as far as listening to... im not... right now im playing "killing in the name of" by Rage Against the Machine on my guitar haha but i guess that counts... cuz i hear it...

motley crue

Guest YellowJacket894

No, no, no... you've still got it wrong. Duh... Queen is great, SOAD is awesome, and Tool Yellowanorexorcistjacket-ty. Forget? See... you get you're own term as long as you agree that Tool isn't great like Queen or awesome like SOAD. :D:P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And what is "Yellowanorexorcistjacket-ty" supposed to equal? :scratchchin:

Oh, and I think we can finally use this icon... :hijacked:

Edited by YellowJacket894

Come Sail Away - Styxx

hahaha when i hear that song all i can think of is when cartman sung it on that one episode of south park...

"I'm So Bad (Baby I Don't Care)" - Motorhead - 1916

going to be a blue collared man styx

ZZ top Too much time on my hands

"I got dozens of freinds and the fun never ends as long as im buying" Isnt that true!

THE HOFFER - HOOKED ON A FEELING gonna chase it down with some sappy CHICAGO

anyone manage a copy of the 'never issued' Chicago STONE OF SISYPHUS album?

then, we'll go into some soundbytes from the new SURVIVOR album REACH and then some WIGWAM (which is unashamed GLAM that everyone should listen to).  As one webiste put it, "hey poison, this is how rock should sound in 2006"

Chicago's pretty good. My parents got me into them since they're big fans. The new song "Love Will Come Back" featuring Rascal Flatts (awesome country band) is good.

Chicago's pretty good.  My parents got me into them since they're big fans.  The new song "Love Will Come Back" featuring Rascal Flatts (awesome country band) is good.

i've listened to their new album on rhapsody..its good but still mellow.

chicago 19 is one of my most favorite pop albums of all time. in fact, i am going to listen to HEART IN PIECES right now.

i have like 12 chicago albums. but dammit i can't find a 'copy' of stone of sisyphus!