mikechay

firebird

10 posts in this topic

this is the only futureistic take on the firebird i have seen, which i made poorly from one of the camaro chops. you can can see what i am trying to do .i have so many ideas

Posted Image

Edited by mikechay

well you havent seen the firebird i did a while ago... let me go find it... ill show you

here it is...

Posted Image

yeah i know its a small pic... that was done before i resolved my issues with photobucket haha

also... these camaro chops are really starting to bore me... if you going for futuristic try starting with the WS6...

Edited by 04monteintimidator

im im the middle of fixing the blue one , it bored me to but i figure that if there will be a firebird it will most likey be on thos body so im gonna use the lines as a advantage , i like your pic by the way

thanks

and i understand your idea of using the lines but remember... platform mates dont hafta share any sheet-metal... look at the Monte Carlo/Grand Prix... most people wouldnt be able to tell you that they are platform mates... yet they are... but the sheet-metal is totally different...

as i said just try one out on a WS6... itll help with the futuristic look your goin for because that car was very futuristic while the camaro is a very retro styled car

nice mike, and WELCOME TO CHEERSANDGEARS! hope u enjoy your stay!

thanks guys , yea im gonna smoth it out im imporvising on stadard programing till i find a good choping program i have alot more ideas ill take requests , what u guys like? futuristic? weired? ferrari cues ala 3rd gen? corvette lookalike? like the 3rd gen heck ill do em all lol

I like new concepts...espially witha little bit of muscle..

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.