Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Cmicasa the Great Presents:Meet "Rose..." My new 640HP 2016 Cadillac CTS-V

Not too many people can say their 460hp corvette is their slow car ;)

Thanks guys..; I just want to driver her. I have an appointment tomorrow for Tint.. and I have to make a return visit for the Android Update because I didn't have time to do it earlier. Takes about 30 minutes. Car has Apple Carplay, but I'm all about Android, so it needs to get done.

I LOVE that your getting the tiny right away. Tint cleans up the looks on even the best looking cars. How dark are you going?

• Agree 1

6gkiuf.jpg

This is her.. at the dealership prep area. Actual pics from me will follow on a bright sunny day.. which sucks because I am hearing my area is set to get some snow tonight. Either way.. she is loaded to the tee.. all options.. none spared. From Recaros, to PDR, to HUD, to Ultraview, to Midnight wheels and Carbon Fiber package.. Looking forward to the Spring and Summer runs

CARBON FIBER PACKAGE includes Carbon Fiber hood vent, spoiler, front splitter and rear diffuser (Included with (PCI) Crystal White Frost Limited Edition Package. Not available with (C43) Base Splitter (No Charge) or (R6G) No Splitter.) (CFZ)
GAS GUZZLER TAX mandatory federal tax added to price of vehicle (R8E)
SUNSHADE, POWER, REAR WINDOW (Included and only available when (Y40) Luxury Package is ordered.) (DB3)
WHEELS, 19" X 9.5" (45.7 CM X 24.1 CM) FRONT, 19" X 10" (45.7 CM X 25.4 CM) REAR, AFTER MIDNIGHT PREMIUM PAINTED FINISH (Included with (PCI) Crystal White Frost Limited Edition Package.) (Q8O)
PERFORMANCE DATA AND VIDEO RECORDER (UQT)
SUNROOF, ULTRAVIEW, POWER (Requires (Y40) Luxury Package.) (C3U)
STEERING WHEEL, SUEDED MICROFIBER RIM AND SHIFT KNOB (53S)
RED OBSESSION TINTCOAT (Available at extra charge.) (G7E)
LICENSE PLATE BRACKET, FRONT (will be forced on orders with ship-to states that require a front license plate) (VK3)
JET BLACK W/JET BLACK ACCENTS, LEATHER W/SUEDED MICROFIBER INSERTS AND SEATBACKS (With V Carbon Fiber interior trim.) (HG6)
LUXURY PACKAGE includes (CJ4) tri-zone automatic climate control, (AM9) rear split-folding seat with armrest, (KA6) heated rear seats, (DB3) rear window power sunshade, (DE8) rear side window manual sunshades and (KI6) 110V power receptacle (Included with (PCI) Crystal White Frost Limited Edition Package.) (Y40)
LPO, CD OPTICAL DRIVE, GLOVE BOX MOUNTED (WCN)
CALIPERS, RED BREMBO (Not available with (J6J) Dark Gold Brembo calipers.) (J6F)
ENGINE, 6.2L (376 CI) SUPERCHARGED V8 DI VARIABLE VALVE TIMING (VVT) ALUMINUM with Active Fuel Management (640 hp [477.2 kW] @ 6400 rpm, 630 lb-ft of torque [854.2 N-m] @ 3600 rpm) (STD) (LT4)
EMISSIONS, FEDERAL REQUIREMENTS (FE9)
SEAT, REAR SPLIT-FOLDING with armrest, lockable seatback and lockable rear pass-through access door (Included and only available when (Y40) Luxury Package is ordered.) (AM9)
LPO, FLOOR MATS, PREMIUM CARPETED (Included with (PCN) Summer/Winter Mat Package, LPO. Not available separately with (PCN) Summer/Winter Mat Package, LPO.) (VYW)
SEATS, RECARO PERFORMANCE (Requires interior color (HG6) Jet Black with Jet Black accents, (HG8) Light Platinum with Jet Black accents or (HG9) Jet Black with Saffron accents. Not available with 4-way adjustable front head restraints, manual thigh support or (KB6) ventilated driver and front passenger seats.) (W2E)
SUNSHADES, MANUAL, REAR SIDE WINDOWS (Included and only available when (Y40) Luxury Package is ordered.) (DE8)
RECEPTACLE, POWER, 110V (Included and only available when (Y40) Luxury Package is ordered.) (KI6)
SEATS, HEATED REAR OUTBOARD SEATING POSITIONS (Included and only available when (Y40) Luxury Package is ordered.) (KA6)
TRANSMISSION, 8-SPEED AUTOMATIC (STD) (M5U)
PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes standard equipment (2SV)
CLIMATE CONTROL, TRI-ZONE AUTOMATIC (Included and only available when (Y40) Luxury Package is ordered.) (CJ4)

6j0r55.jpg

Very nice Casa!

• Agree 1

To continue on the same theme as CP's boiling lava hot post above...with a rock-n-roll touch

Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire!

Roll Over Beethoven, Tell Tchaikovsky The News:

THIS IS ONE AWESOME RIDE!

'Nuff said. I dont have to go on on and on about  how great your car is. How fantastic the colour fits your ride.

I  continue to envy you (in the good way). Not for the material objects you buy (the fantastic cars you own), but for the freedom that you enjoy to continually to be able to do that and for the putting your money where your mouth is.

And especially that you are obviously doing well for yourself, which means that you are

1. a hard working soul

2. intelligent to continue on being financially successful.

3. And Im assuming, even with all these lavish expenditures, that you are good with money

4. because you have hinted on many occasions that you take care of the people around you that matter...ie FAMILY!

THAT is what I respect about you.

• Agree 2

Video will get done, but forget the burnout.. Lol.. I will race.. I will run hard, but I never do burnouts on $500+ each tires. Call me cheap

One thing in wondering is should I have gotten the midnight wheels or the midnight pocket silver ones. While they are not black like my Z51's they are still not blingy like I'm used to on my Caddys

Video will get done, but forget the burnout.. Lol.. I will race.. I will run hard, but I never do burnouts on $500+ each tires. Call me cheap

One thing in wondering is should I have gotten the midnight wheels or the midnight pocket silver ones. While they are not black like my Z51's they are still not blingy like I'm used to on my Caddys

Casa, the rims you got are Perfect, they allow the Calipers to accent the whole wheel and it offsets the rest of the car perfectly. I would have gone with these rims myself or black chrome rims. Either way it would have accented the calipers and the car just right.

Nice jobe! :metal:

• Agree 1

Casa, the rims you got are Perfect, they allow the Calipers to accent the whole wheel and it offsets the rest of the car perfectly. I would have gone with these rims myself or black chrome rims. Either way it would have accented the calipers and the car just right.

Nice jobe! :metal:

Yeah.. I have fallen for them. I think I might still get the polished ones as a swap for days that I'm feeling the need. Thanks tho

I know... let's make Rose the next GOP Presidential candidate. 

Beats the $h! out of the fat, sloppy joe, sellout incumbents.

I don't even get what's going on with the Republican party at this point. Its a circus of clowns

You just had to go and upstage me didn't you?

J/k. Car is sick man, congrats.

Thanks. The truth of the matter is that I have been talking about this for a while but wanted to wait til Spring was here. This week.. 60 degrees and 70s are coming back to MD.. I'm pumped that Sasha and Rose will get some playtime

Awesome buy man.

But you gotta smoke at least ONE set of tires.

U kno I'm cheap. Hey!!! What are U gonna do that the new GS is coming? U trading in the C6 GS or what?

I know... let's make Rose the next GOP Presidential candidate. 

Beats the $h! out of the fat, sloppy joe, sellout incumbents.

I don't even get what's going on with the Republican party at this point. Its a circus of clowns

You just had to go and upstage me didn't you?

J/k. Car is sick man, congrats.

Thanks. The truth of the matter is that I have been talking about this for a while but wanted to wait til Spring was here. This week.. 60 degrees and 70s are coming back to MD.. I'm pumped that Sasha and Rose will get some playtime

Awesome buy man.

But you gotta smoke at least ONE set of tires.

U kno I'm cheap. Hey!!! What are U gonna do that the new GS is coming? U trading in the C6 GS or what?

My GS is LONG gone, man... I got the fleet down to one vehicle these days. I've really been looking at the Camaro pretty closely, but until oil rebounds a bit more solidly than it has to this point I'm playing it safe.

My GS is LONG gone, man... I got the fleet down to one vehicle these days. I've really been looking at the Camaro pretty closely, but until oil rebounds a bit more solidly than it has to this point I'm playing it safe.

Didn't kno. I gotcha tho. I guess oil prices effect U quick fast considering your current career. 

Didn't kno. I gotcha tho. I guess oil prices effect U quick fast considering your current career.

Yup. But I suspect I'm gonna wind up with an Alpha-platform something or other in the garage in due course. MT just did a comparo with the CTS VSport and it smoked the Audi and Lexus it was up against.

Yup. But I suspect I'm gonna wind up with an Alpha-platform something or other in the garage in due course. MT just did a comparo with the CTS VSport and it smoked the Audi and Lexus it was up against.

Saw that. What thru me thru a loop was that Toyota charges (as tested) $87,000 for a 467HP car that is ugly as f@#k. To put that into perspective.. it costs just $13K less than my VSeries with almost 180 more HP

• Agree 1

Saw that. What thru me thru a loop was that Toyota charges (as tested) $87,000 for a 467HP car that is ugly as f@#k. To put that into perspective.. it costs just $13K less than my VSeries with almost 180 more HP

The CTS-V actually starts lower than Motor Trend's listed base price of the Lexus. That's a no-brainer if I ever saw one.

• Agree 1

The CTS-V actually starts lower than Motor Trend's listed base price of the Lexus. That's a no-brainer if I ever saw one.

Insane. EFFIN' INSANE!!!