Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

OMG, I joined another forum?

Ok, forgive me, but I'm old. Best way to post pics on this site?

As a road salesman, I take a lot of of pics of restorations, hot rods, barn finds, etc. I'd like to share!

When posting, there is a "More Reply Options" which brings up the dialog to attach files.   You should be able to bulk upload pictures that way too. 

• Agree 1

attachicon.gif24932573213_a8d64cd962_z.jpgattachicon.gif25559289615_4d4c7d62d8_z.jpg

From Exoticars USA in Frenchtown, NJ, a completely hand-formed from aluminum, Maserati, complete with V8 power.

This is awesome!!

Also, welcome. There are bunch of us fellow MTers who jumped over here. I wish this place were a little more active.

attachicon.gif24932573213_a8d64cd962_z.jpgattachicon.gif25559289615_4d4c7d62d8_z.jpg

From Exoticars USA in Frenchtown, NJ, a completely hand-formed from aluminum, Maserati, complete with V8 power.

This is awesome!!

Also, welcome. There are bunch of us fellow MTers who jumped over here. I wish this place were a little more active.

Please tell your friends   :thumbsup:  :neenerneener:

This is awesome!!

We have to start Dream Car garage threads and the like...

Im sure those will take off.  We just have to slowly let the C&G guys in on our ways and be patient enough for them to catch on...but Im sure they will take to our Dream Car garage threads.

I know CCAP asked for one a couple of weeks ago...

This is awesome!!

We have to start Dream Car garage threads and the like...

Im sure those will take off.  We just have to slowly let the C&G guys in on our ways and be patient enough for them to catch on...but Im sure they will take to our Dream Car garage threads.

I know CCAP asked for one a couple of weeks ago...

Haha yes i did! I forgot about that.. I actually thought of a good one while I was busy working.. but because I was busy working I forgot. :( 

Can I get one order of Drama, please. 

Ford Sucks.

Chevy Sucks.

Dodge Sucks.

:smilewide:

Ummm You forgot

Asian Auto's Suck

German Auto's Suck

French Auto's suck even bigger 

Italian Auto's suck the most, Sergio must have blown just about everyone for his job.

:roflmao:

Only ones that do not Suck I think is the smaller communist ones they just blow all the time!

:roflmao:

You guys are free to bring anything you like over from MT.... except the drama.

Oh, those days are gone now.

Not entirely. I can see evidence of life after death, a haunting you might call it. I can see things on the server that you can't, including the IP addresses of visitors to the site and their respective source domain names....

Remember we are all adults, professional and need to take the higher road and not get sunk  into the quagmire muck of auto silliness.

Respect each other and make valid cases for your belief and reasoning on why we do what we do.

• 1 year later...

I've been more active on this Farm today then I have on most forms in recent times. Then I see you decided to come aboard. And with that many other familiar names. I do believe that I have found myself a new home. For better or worse I am here now. In Drews case that is probably for Worse. But I can not take full credit for that, as I mentioned there are a lot of familiar names popping up all of a sudden. Drew will have his hands full now LOL.

1 hour ago, Scout said:

I've been more active on this Farm today then I have on most forms in recent times. Then I see you decided to come aboard. And with that many other familiar names. I do believe that I have found myself a new home. For better or worse I am here now. In Drews case that is probably for Worse. But I can not take full credit for that, as I mentioned there are a lot of familiar names popping up all of a sudden. Drew will have his hands full now LOL.

Yeah whats going on? Did Alux close up shop?

He's closing the Forum down but keeping the social media active.  In my opinion, they signed their own death warrant when they went to that boring format AND when they decided to try and neuter everybody.  CF basically become a sterile automotive library ("Sssshhhh!").  I have no problem trying to maintain decorum but you need to let personalities shine when all we have is a keyboard and a mouse.  Not letting you be you is a mistake.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Cmicasa the Great said:

Yeah whats going on? Did Alux close up shop?

I've always been carfull about links for obvious reasons, but I suppose there is no harm now.

I made a short farewell post to CF about ten hours ago and there has really been no traffic since, and/or for a long time before. The forum died long ago with the format change IMO.  However the powers that be for whatever reason decided the direction they wanted to go didn't warrant the pleads of myself and others to go back to the working format.   

Anyhow, 

http://www.carfanaticsforum.com/topic/cf-is-shutting-down/

8 hours ago, Scout said:

I've always been carfull about links for obvious reasons, but I suppose there is no harm now.

I made a short farewell post to CF about ten hours ago and there has really been no traffic since, and/or for a long time before. The forum died long ago with the format change IMO.  However the powers that be for whatever reason decided the direction they wanted to go didn't warrant the pleads of myself and others to go back to the working format.   

Anyhow, 

http://www.carfanaticsforum.com/topic/cf-is-shutting-down/

Yeah he had hit me up a few times over the last couple of years asking me to come thru.. But I just hated the format so much that I couldn't post. 

Since I am just beginning to learn the format here, I am going to piggy back (or somewhat hijack, if you will) on GHP's intro thread and intro myself.

By the way, hey GHPete.... you ol' So&So!

Yes, this is lengnert.  I am new to C & G, as well.  I come from the once fertile lands of MT and CF along with many others on this thread, I see.

The 'Burg gave me the info on this place, so thanks to you good sir.  

It will take me a while to settle in, but it looks fairly cozy on the outset!

48 minutes ago, lengnert said:

Since I am just beginning to learn the format here, I am going to piggy back (or somewhat hijack, if you will) on GHP's intro thread and intro myself.

By the way, hey GHPete.... you ol' So&So!

Yes, this is lengnert.  I am new to C & G, as well.  I come from the once fertile lands of MT and CF along with many others on this thread, I see.

The 'Burg gave me the info on this place, so thanks to you good sir.  

It will take me a while to settle in, but it looks fairly cozy on the outset!

What's Up Lengert! Now I gotta get El Kabong back in here.. altho I will leave Wings in limbo

15 minutes ago, Cmicasa the Great said:

What's Up Lengert! Now I gotta get El Kabong back in here.. altho I will leave Wings in limbo

Hahaha... ya' know, Casa.... same ol' same ol'

Good to have a place to come to after the CF funeral... even though it had been quiet over there for a while.  The fact that you are here means that maybe it's worth the time to be on here!

And I am reminded of the scene in "Field of Dreams" from your quote.... Wings would be the "Ty Cobb" that never gets invited to play ball again!!  LOL

23 hours ago, The Burg said:

Yessir!!  

Not Pittsburgh though?

2 hours ago, lengnert said:

The "Bonger" permabanned??????

Say it ain't so!

The only permaban went to wings who verbally attacked me and continues to do so via email from time to time.

7 hours ago, Drew Dowdell said:

Not Pittsburgh though?

The only permaban went to wings who verbally attacked me and continues to do so via email from time to time.

Nutty as a fruit cake, since our MT Forum days.., but I like to think, Burg, El KBong, and I, especially,  helped make him that way^_^

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, Cmicasa the Great said:

Nutty as a fruit cake, since our MT Forum days.., but I like to think, Burg, El KBong, and I, especially,  helped make him that way^_^

Well I failed to pull him back from the edge more than once, and as for you being able to push his buttons?  Hell brother, I think you had the schematics to his internal wiring :lol: