JOHNNY LECHNER!

If by got it going on you mean he's an incredible loser then yeah, I guess so. Seems to me like someone watched National Lampoons Van Wilder too many times and thought it was actually a good idea.

So.. he's afraid of growing up and taking on responsibilities of an Adult.

What's so special about that?

Those people are crucial to society. Without them who would upgrade my cell phone plan or find the book I ordered from Borders but they dont have on the little shelf behind the register? Someone has to sell concert tickets behind that little window, might as well be the guy (or girl) who doesn't have the balls to leave mommy and daddy's house or go get an education.

Guest Josh

Those people are crucial to society.  Without them who would upgrade my cell phone plan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Funny this is, $50k is easy to achieve in the cell phone business.

Sucks for not having a college degree.

No degree for the boss and I don't know or care to know what they bring in.

Is that because you know its a hell of a lot more than you make and you'll never get that job? Face it, not having a degree limits how high up the chain you can go, and the cost of living isn't getting any lower. Higher education=higher pay=ability to cope with increasing prices of things like homes, cars, utilities, etc...

Guest Josh

Is that because you know its a hell of a lot more than you make and you'll never get that job?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why are you concerned with my business and my work place? Furthermore I dont appreciate your blatant personal attack either.

I'm a supervisor now, I've been considered for another promotion that I turned down due to it not being in my best interests at that point.

It's called talent, Satty. Apparently you have excellent skills in delivering pizza. Enjoy that job.

I'm just wondering why anyone would settle for a $45k/year job with little opportunity for advancement when a couple of years in school could potentially double your lifetime income. My girlfriend and I are going to combine for (depending on how bonuses, raises, etc. play out this year) between $65-$75k, neither of us work more than 40 hours a week, but the money can still be tight at times, which is why we're both working towards degrees that will make it possible for our combined incomes to go up.