Sign in to follow this  
mikechay

firebird

9 posts in this topic

if the g6 and solstice is pontiacs design is headed , then if the firebird will have most if the camaros parts i fell it will look like this please comment , thanks

if any one has any editing tools please reccoment , i did this all with a simple album album editor my hand is killing me

Posted Image

Dude, go to Adobe or Corel websites and download a trial version of PS or corel paint. You can use it for 30 days for free, they will even mail you a disk which is better than a download too. Work with that, you will be amazed at how much more you can do and how fast it can be done too. ...and then you can buy whichever works best for you. But do this first to understand what you are buying, if you buy it if not, hey at least your work will be easier and the results more rewarding...

for 30 days !!...LOL.

BTW, your firebird ?.....love the idea.

yeah get a better program and see what you can do....plus if they did do a firebird i'm sure it is going to be completely differentiated from the camaro....hardly any of the same parts. Nice idea though.

Posted Image

....maybe THIS will give you some IDEAS ?????.....straight from GM DESIGN.

NOTICE the car on the tape drawing board !!!! :ohyeah:

YEP, it's a Z-28 clay model.

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Yes... do up one without the blurred lines buddy.

Thanks for posting and welcome to the site. :)

but they have allways used similar parts but the sky and solstice look diffrent, is that why?

no thats not why...the thing is... GM is trying to differentiate its brands as much as possible... they wouldnt be stupid enough to make the firebird an camaro share parts... in fact... just bcuz the names are so closely tied... its doubtful that they will make a firebird at all

oh yeah i also forgot to mention to give it a grill... or at least nostrils like the WS6 has

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this