Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

i love old kawa's my first bike was a 96 ke100. loved it. i got the desire for a street bike a few years ago and almost settled for a 76 honda cb750k, but i never fully embraced it. then i found exactly what i was looking for in a 2006 triumph bonnie t100. i eventually sold it to the guy next door to the guy i bought it from. i miss it but part of the proceeds of the sale went towards my willys wheeler. im keeping an eye on the new royal enfield himalayan tho. 400 cc single is right on the money for all i need if i were to swing a leg over another one.

sid-speak4.jpg

• Agree 1

on another note mr regular of regular car reviews is an avid bike guy, and while there is a lot of snarkiness in his videos he has reviewed bikes across the board. i think his fav was a suzuki gs 500 but heres a vid of where he talks about his bikes.

• Agree 1

I like it because I don't know $h! about motorcycles, but have heard this specific bike is notorious in pop culture (among many) in spy movies, military themed media content, some videyr grames about Big bosses....yup.

Plus, mostly, like all things. cars. bikes, others..I like things mostly because of the way they look - the visual appeal. This bike kinda of looks a bit mean, but humble, and a comfy bike I suppose. I would not know. Are any of those things I said true qualities of it? I would not know. Please edumicate me...

Drew getting on Motorbike as Big Boss.

Old man is OLDs of course.

The body double - gotta be Fappy. He lost his arm due to fapping it off.

My reaction to Drew finally getting on a two-wheeler (bicycles count too!!!)... Replace "Kaz" with "Suave". And I also have messed up eyes like Kaz IRL.

And if you scrolled down this far - yes, I wear Aviators in IRL too. So much emotions, so much coincidence.

Okay, I understand, you are confused and tipsy. Damn phantom cigar!!!

Anyways - DFelt yer prolly thinking (DAMN YOU AUTOPLAY and WHERE'S MY ROLE?!!)

But anyways - sometimes the feeling needs a reaction, more than a reaction gif, plus epic soundtracks to be even more epic.

:hissyfit:  :excl:

NOOO!! I want people to do this to the epic reaction:

:deathwatch:

And then I want them to be like:

:ohyeah:

And no, I am not, definitely not:

:drunk: 

Neither am I:

:stupid:

And yes, I know those of you that are doing this:

:palm:

Because:

:mod:  (NOT REALLY...OKAY, I don't know. U WIN)

So please, yes join the spectacle yes....watch the reaction videos, yes...the epicness, yesss.

:yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

:retard:

This would be a song that I would play when riding my motorcycle.

30 year anniversary of Slippery When Wet this year to boot.

Im a cowboy. On a steel horse I ride.

Im Wanted. (wa-nte-e-ed)

Dead or Ah-Live.

And this one

Aaaaaaand....this one

Edited by oldshurst442
  • Agree 2

I know this is very late, but my fav Motorcycle is the Triumph Bonneville.

t100-black.jpg

Triumph, always a good call!  :thumbsup:

I know some people love the Triumph but their terrible reliability just kills the brand. They seem to be like Harley, living off an image while still producing garbage product.

t100-black.jpg

I know some people love the Triumph but their terrible reliability just kills the brand. They seem to be like Harley, living off an image while still producing garbage product.

I never had any hiccups on mine. I know that's a small sample size but it was 2 years of ownership. My friend w/ a Daytona 600 hasn't had any reliability problems, just regular maintenance like oil, tires, coolant flush. He's put almsot 20,000 miles on his.  Another friend had a little cluster issue where it would flicker when it was really really hot out(also a Daytona 600).  I know this is a small sample size but that's about 30-35,000 miles on three bikes and the only real issue was an instrument cluster that would get finicky on HOT days, like 95*+. 

t100-black.jpg

I never had any hiccups on mine. I know that's a small sample size but it was 2 years of ownership. My friend w/ a Daytona 600 hasn't had any reliability problems, just regular maintenance like oil, tires, coolant flush. He's put almsot 20,000 miles on his.  Another friend had a little cluster issue where it would flicker when it was really really hot out(also a Daytona 600).  I know this is a small sample size but that's about 30-35,000 miles on three bikes and the only real issue was an instrument cluster that would get finicky on HOT days, like 95*+. 

That is good to hear as I have been out of the cycle scene for a while so glad to hear they are getting better.

t100-black.jpg

That is good to hear as I have been out of the cycle scene for a while so glad to hear they are getting better.

Well, in all fairness I don't know about "present day" Triumphs as mine was an 06 and both my buddies' were 2004's. But  yeah we never had bad luck w/ our. This is also a VERY different style bike to the cruisers.. I wouldn't doubt if they had reliability issues as most European things do tend to be less reliable than Japanese or American(modern Harleys aren't like they used to be where you NEEDED to keep a tool kit on you).

David, did you like being Diamond Horse?

(Cause I know you're all about alternative transportation and them natural gases!!)

:confused0071:  I do not get the reference? What is a Diamond Horse?

David, did you like being Diamond Horse?

(Cause I know you're all about alternative transportation and them natural gases!!)

:confused0071:  I do not get the reference? What is a Diamond Horse?

A Diamond Horse is what A Diamond Dave rides on

giphy.gif

After a real long night of Rockin' and a Rollin'

and boozin' and a cruisin'

Dont believe me?

Ask Diamond Dallas Page....he'll set you straight.

eStCNZ1.gif

Oooooo......BAM!!!!

OmzgD.gif

• Agree 1

Dammit - get back on your XBONE and GET MGS5PP, and you'll understands. 

I am so confused, is this a millennial thing? So my 48 years of age is showing.  :blink:

Dammit - get back on your XBONE and GET MGS5PP, and you'll understands. 

I am so confused, is this a millennial thing? So my 48 years of age is showing.  :blink:

LIES....I know all aboot your stories about Xbox 360...YOU KNOW... You refuse the will of reason. Treachery!!!  :bs:

Honda-VF750-Caf%C3%A9-Racer-1024x683.jpg

F, that looks bad ass.  :thumbsup:

I suppose one could say its a modern take on an old idea.

I personally love Cafe Racers.

I love the look of them but man do they look uncomfortable! They just look "tough" to me and I love it. 

Like, "I don't give a $h! about anything but engine, wheels, and hooning. Let's get after it!

Wish I understood why at times I can not see images.

This is what I see in regards to what you posted.attachicon.gifweird.jpg

This happens to me as well. Because I am at work and there are restrictions to certain websites Drew said it was likely because of that. I know I can't go to Dropbox from my work computer but I use Photobucket just fine. 

Honda-CBX-Caferacer-7.jpg

Look at this ridiculous thing 

Wish I understood why at times I can not see images.

This is what I see in regards to what you posted.attachicon.gifweird.jpg

Hmmm...

I even add the image in the appropriate " add image link " 

Guess they are right companies must be blocking select sources as I am at home now and can see the image fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Id like to add 3 more songs to my repertoire for riding a motorcycle....aint gonna happen because I dont do bikes, but I sure can appreciate what they represent!

Im gonna repeat...Im a car guy...a muscle car guy. Old or new....

But Rock-N-Roll on the open road goes with both!!!

Edited by oldshurst442