Sign in to follow this  
William Maley

Mazda News: Mazda Refreshes 3 and 6 for 2017

Mazda has announced the Mazda3 and Mazda6 will be refreshed for the 2017 model year.

The big news with this refresh is the introduction of the G-Vectoring Control. This system monitors steering and throttle input and will reduce engine power in cornering. This is to shift vehicle weight to help with grip. It is unknown if this will come standard or optional on either model.

The Mazda3 gets a more extensive refresh out of the two with a new front fascia design, LED headlights, a new rear bumper for the hatchback, and new choices in colors and wheels. The interior gets an electric parking brake and larger front door pockets. The Mazda6 now features the option of heated rear seats.

Both models get a new steering wheel from the CX-9, an updated heads-up display system that now has color, added sound insulation, new camera for the smart city brake support system, and a Traffic Sign Recognition system to warn the driver of upcoming stop and no entry signs.

Both models will hit dealers next month.

Source: Mazda

2017 Mazda3 03
Album: 2017 Mazda3
6 images
0 comments

2017 Mazda6 04
Album: 2017 Mazda6
6 images
0 comments

Press Release is on Page 2

Click here to view the article

reg... they are addressing 1/2 of your ..demand. hehe.

notes on the tires being louder than other brands have me wondering when my tires will wear out, but not that i look forward to ~150x4 for a bill.