• Greetings Guest!

CheersandGears.com was founded in 2001 and is one of the oldest continuously operating automotive forums out there.  Come see why we have users who visit nearly every day for the past 16+ years. Signup is fast and free, or you can opt for a premium subscription to view the site ad-free.

Drew Dowdell

MAJOR SOFTWARE UPDATE COMING THIS WEEK!

Yes, I think that would help.

Gets rid of congestion on one webpage. Maybe everyone else here uses a desktop or large tablet, but I use mostly a 13" (yes very large yes, I am very satisfied with the size very yes, super number 1 sexy yeah) long thing.

• Upvote 1

Sometimes less is more. And like Cadillac - less weight. Like Lincoln. No RWD.... 

Hurr hurr, joke meant not to give offense (I kno that Lincoln has Navi + D6 RWD coming soon, and the Conti being RWD would give it really nothing other than some tired dash to axle conformity that even Volvo tries to fake or Audi achieves but then will switch to an AWD system that defaults to FWD like the GKN system)

Please laugh, yeah, super number public enemy general moron yaaaa?!

remember - manic inducing, severe insomnia.

Like I feel like being stupid because it's fun. And I like saying things like "super number public enemy general moron" in a nice secluded place where the hombres and senhoras kinda know me enough that I might as well be Mr. Poolog's GTA IV style cousin. 

And the Mr. Intrepidation will Adam the Jensen out of me, and then I'll just say press F to pay respects.

The Art of the Deal right there, man that's some deep shit man.

So, because of the suggestions above, I started doing a major forum reorganization.  It's going to take me at least a few days to get everything into the right place as it is a very manual process.  Thanks for your patience. 

On 8/19/2016 at 5:35 PM, Drew Dowdell said:

And we're back!  The upgrade was successful.  You may notice some posts or articles that are not properly formatted.  The server is currently processing those posts and will fix all of the formatting over the next 36 hours.  

Thanks for all the work you do keeping the site running...and very sorry I have not been around as much as I should be.

• Upvote 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We ♥ Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.