Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Drugs We All Did Them Right???

Have You Ever Done Any Of These Drugs?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Ever Done Any Of These Drugs?

• Weed (Dro, Reefer, Grass, pot, doobie,cannabis)
    • Crack or Cocaine(blow, snow)
    • Shrooms
    • Acid(LSD)
    • Heroin(smack)
    • Ecstasy
    • Crystal Meth
    • Speed
    • More Then One
    • All of the above

well im still young but i havent done any and dont plan on it... ive stayed away from them by doing just that... staying away from people who do and never getting involved... sure it alienated a few people who used to be my friends but in the long run itll only help me

Guest Josh

Pot yepp and possibly a few others.

Now, I just drink beer. It's all a phase, especially depending on the life style you live or chose to live at the time of self exploration.

I've been there, done that, found out I'm better than that and have moved on.

Get what I'm sayin?

I haven't done anything...just alcohol...I've had plenty of opportunities to try weed I'm sure....just never took advantage of them. When my dad was younger he actually used to grow weed out of his backyard.

I've never done an illegal drug. I've done drugs (read: alcohol) when they were illegal for ME to do them, but I've never smoked, snorted, swollowed, injected, or inhaled anything illicit. I've never even felt pressure to do any. Be your own person and I can't imagine that you'd feel any pressure. If your "friends" create any pressure, find new friends. That's my answer.

I swore up and down I wouldn't do anything but drink alcohol.

Then, a combination of my first broken heart as well as my first roommate's enthusiasm for pot, well, one night I caved.

But that's it. I haven't done anything since that night, and I don't even drink now. I did smoke a cigar once, but no cigarettes.

well im still young but i havent done any and dont plan on it... ive stayed away from them by doing just that... staying away from people who do and never getting involved... sure it alienated a few people who used to be my friends but in the long run itll only help me

None, ever. I don't even drink. All it takes is self control.

Yeah, to be honest, I never done drugs and never will. I've seen to many people get f*cked up, especially on that methamphetimine crap.

Plus, I'm saving my cash for that new Camaro  :)

^^^I'm with all of the above.

I've smoked pot three times and all of those time I was pretty drunk. Do I regret doing it? After the first one, yes... The first time, I feel the experience I had was enough to tell myself that it's not worth getting into. As for the other two times, I just make sure I'm with some non pot-smoking crowds when I may get drunk.

^^^I'm with all of the above.

Ditto again, although I'm drinking at times.

As a matter of fact I dislike people smoking, partly to do with my allergies.

Drugs are nothing cool to rave about.

I don't like going to parties and nightclubs of any kind partly because of my attitude towards drug use.

Wow, what a bunch of model citizens! ^_^

Iv smoked pot a bit, here and there when available. But then I smoke cigarettes, and Id bet if you already smoke one, theres a high likelyhood of smoking the other.

I know from past polls that almost no one on C&G smokes cigarettes. :P

Oh, and that Harlem Shocker...CRAZY! :blink:

I'm the resident drug addict then....I've been smoking pot for 10 years, did cocaine for 2 years straight, did X before and painkillers....plus I drink....All I do now....is smoke Newports and a joint every now and then

I smoked pot a few times, but not often. Ehh. I was never a constant drinker either. When I do drink, it's too easy for me to keep going and get drunk off my ass, and that is clearly no fun. So I'm not really a fan of intoxicants.

I was an anal, holier-than-thou kid. I never drank or did anything until I was 20. My friends all did pot, but the one time I tried it, it had no effect.

Then, my first boyfriend had a female friend from highschool and they used to drop acid once in a while (this was the early '80s). I was really pissed and would get on my soap box and preach about what I knew nothing about. Finally, a guy at the auto parts dealeship where I worked met a girl who convinced him to drop acid. THis guy had been very anal, just like me. For weeks he went on and on about what a great time he had had while high with her. Finally, curiousity got the better of me, so for our first anniversary I got two "hits", wrapped them up and gave them to my boyfriend. His present was to see me high for the first time.

That was nearly 25 years ago, but I can still remember that night. What a blast. Suddenly, Nina Hagen and all the other music that I'd never understood made sense. LSD makes me laugh and dance all night. We used to have parties at my second boyfriend's parent's cottage and about 15 of us would stay up all night on acid.

I went on to try mushrooms, but acid was my party favor of choice for about 3 or 4 years, once or so a month. Pot only makes me sleepy.

I moved away from the city and focused on my career for a decade or so, but occasionally did acid or mushrooms (like once or so a year). Then when I returned to the city I discovered ecstasy - now there is a drug that is dangeorus, but not for the reasons you might imagine.

I am by no means a drug advocate. My peers mostly dabble in coke. Drugs are certainly not for everyone. I don't like alcohol - it, too, just tires me out. Many of my professional friends can party on Saturday night and then leave it alone.

Like anything, if done responsibly, certain party favors can be fun. YOu need to trust yourself and those you're with. It really expanded my thinking and made me open to more things. I was destined to be a stuffed shirt when I was in my early 20s. Both my sisters dabbled in their early 20s, but they have kids now and have become Stepford Wives.

Being gay, I don't need to worry about kids or baby sitters so I can stay out all night if I want.

Loads of pot-smoking opportunites; never tried it. Don't smoke/ never did tho all my friends did (does 2nd-hand smoke count?). No other illegal drugs. Gotten drunk countless times when younger, but I only maybe drink twice a month now and don't manage to get truely drunk even once per yr anymore. Sigh.

Apparently rather then "You all did them", almost nobody has or does. How do we avoid them? Never had to. Even with alcohol although I keep a range of spirits, I almost never get round to drinking them. It's always easier to grab a soda or make coffee. I'm not even sure where I've put the whisky.

I must admit, I've always had the curiousity of what doing different drugs felt like, but I never wanted to chance it... especially since when I worked in the hospital, we had a guy that was on a "permanent trip" from acid.

My first roommate that convinced me to smoke pot told me what his acid trip was like and that he'd never do it again. I guess he didn't realize it lasted hours, and he got caught trying to cover it up in front of his parents.

Wow, what a bunch of model citizens! -TEDD-

Thats exactly what I was thinkin!

I only smoke weed once and a while. . . there really is nothing wrong with it, here in Canada it seems like everyone burns. I started once I was done high school but Ive never done anything else. . .

Reeferman- you sig is hilarious!

Guest YellowJacket894

I smoke cigarettes and that's it. I've tried speed once, but that was when I was going through a pretty deep stage of depression. Since then, no, nothing. I don't think I'm going down that road.

I would want to say NONE but I think a couple of hits on a joint (less than 10, total...AND on separate occasions) would take me out of that category.

First - Senior year in high school - for some reason, we had to go to school late and my "carpool party" decided we would go to Venice Beach and smoke some joints.

Second - in the living room of a friend who lives in the Sacramento area, probably around 1996...something he was into.

To this day, I am still thinking "what was it supposed to feel like?" It felt like NOTHING. I'm not a big fan of alcohol either.

BOTH DRUGS AND ALCOHOL are a complete waste of time, not to mention $MONEY$. If everyone was like me, the beer and liquor companies wouldn't be profitable enough to stay in existence.

Grew up in 1950's Chicago.... polish, bohemian, middle european neighborhood. No one in my neighborhood did drugs. Most of us didn't start drinking until we were 19 - 20.

The first drugs came into our area during and after Nam. I saw lots of screwed up guys during my time in the service and decided that I didn't need to be one of them. Getting drunk, more than I should have, was bad enough.

Now I'm down to a beer on the patio after cutting the lawn and a glass or two of wine a couple of times a week.

Enjoying life, friends and my grandson is the only high I need.

I've done everything on that list (except Heroin) and a few that aren't on there. I never paid a dime for it, so I can't say I want the money back, but I will say it was a complete waste of time.

I basically have no gay male friends at this point because of it. I just decided that I didn't like drugs, didn't need them to have fun, didn't need to not sleep for days on end, didn't need to be nice to people I thought were swill simply so they would furnish me with more free drugs. It all came to a head one evening at an after party when I was doing coke and drinking with a bunch of people and playing some lame-ass card game. I mean, cards are all well and good, but this was no glamorous party, it was just a bunch or rejects with money, sitting in a house in the Hollywood Hills hoovering white powder up their noses and boozing it up a 4am for absolutely nothing. I decided there and then that that was it- never ever again, and I've stuck to it. Unfortunately, I was pretty much dropped by that whole circle. You're looked at as a killjoy if you stop. Heck, maybe I was. But I've seen a few of those guys wandering around, and the worst case was my best friend who got so into Crystal that he lost his job, apartment, and all of his belongings, and eventually, his mind (no joke).

it was just a bunch or rejects with money, sitting in a house in the Hollywood Hills hoovering white powder up their noses and boozing it up a 4am for absolutely nothing.  I decided there and then that that was it- never ever again, and I've stuck to it.  Unfortunately, I was pretty much dropped by that whole circle.  You're looked at as a killjoy if you stop.  Heck, maybe I was.  But I've seen a few of those guys wandering around, and the worst case was my best friend who got so into Crystal that he lost his job, apartment, and all of his belongings, and eventually, his mind (no joke).

It's funny that I grew up 5 miles or so from where you currently sit and I experienced a much more benign L.A. Was it 16 years of Catholic school, the friends I kept who were more interested in pranks, the fact that I was in college, the fact that I didn't stay much longer after undergrad? I don't know. I mean, I know all that stuff was around me, but I never saw it. I think I CHOSE to be overprotective (without my parents having to be). One thing I could NOT stand about LA was how many people dropped info like "I'm a friend of Steven Spielberg's nephew" ...as they wait on tables. Sensory overload....even without the drugs and liquor.