new rediculous size charts...

intrigued

Hey all at a pretty lean 5'10 180 lbs I wear most shirt sizes in large. I happen to like aprercrombie and fitch polos, shirts and t shirts. i am started to worry about not being able to fit these clothes abymore though.. sice my shoukders especailly started getting bigger from crew I can barley fit an XL sizw shirt, where I am normally just a large. XL for A and F these days is max a 4 inch chest, I wear a 44 inch jacket anything more and I will be in the last size of Abercrombie stuff as there biggest shirt is an XXL that fits up ti 46 inch chest.... Im kinda worried about this because I like their clothes but they are too small for me in a lot demensions. anyone else have thes problems?

I'm 5'10ish and come in at about 140lbs. I find myself fitting into a medium nice and snug from Hollister. My pink "One Fine Ride" shirt comes to mind. It's a tight medium. I hope I can stay this damn skinny forever, but who knows since I'm considering hooking up with a personal trainer.

I have an exclusive Pizza Hut windbreaker that I got from out driver reward program, I made it to 2000 accident free hours. When I ordered it, I figured I'd never wear it so I got a 2XL figuring I can leave it in the trunk and use it as a tent or something if I had to. One of my managers had to go re-arrange the freezer yesterday and she was bitching about how cold it was, so I gave her the windbreaker, seeing it on her confirmed that you can fit like 6 people in that thing. Whats worse is that they offer it larger, up to like 4X. Relevant? No, not really, I just wanted to divert this thread away from whiney guys who think they look good in tight pink shirts. Um, no, you like like something Harry would go after, sorry to tell you.

I'm 5'10ish and come in at about 140lbs. I find myself fitting into a medium nice and snug from Hollister. My pink "One Fine Ride" shirt comes to mind. It's a tight medium.

I hope I can stay this damn skinny forever, but who knows since I'm considering hooking up with a personal trainer.

[post="10226"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

140lbs?! You're itty-bitty. :P

Hey all at a pretty lean 5'10 180 lbs I wear most shirt sizes in large.  I happen to like aprercrombie and fitch polos, shirts and t shirts.  i am started to worry about not being able to fit these clothes abymore though.. sice my shoukders especailly started getting bigger from crew I can barley fit an XL sizw shirt, where I am normally just a large.  XL for A and F these days is max a 4 inch chest, I wear a 44 inch jacket anything more and I will be in the last size of Abercrombie stuff as there biggest shirt is an XXL that fits up ti 46 inch chest.... Im kinda worried about this because I like their clothes but they are too small  for me in a lot demensions.  anyone else have thes problems?

[post="10159"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Here's a tip, don't buy hipster-dufus clothes.

Um... Well... uh, I... am 5'6" 135 lbs and fit into small shirts from D Clothing, Level 10, City Impact, and C-Two. I generally wear mediums though... But I bet no one has ever heard of any of those names. :D

[post="10265"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Some small fries runnin around these parts! http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif

Yes... I'm small. :D I blame that on my 5'2" and 95lbs (before she had me) mother. Her one sister is even smaller than that at 4'10". My dad is 5'11" and like 195lbs, but you'd never know by looking at me. Hopefully I'm not done growing being that I'm 16. However... I've been the same size for over three years now, so I don't see that happening. Atleast I will never have to worry about not fitting comfortably into a car. B) :P

Yeah um im 6.0 maybe a tall 5.11 and 160 lbs down from 190 lbs at 5.10 :angry: i fit into small mens athletic fit shirts from target and 31 x 32 relaxed fit boot cut jeans from the gap and when i was 190 i just didnt wear a belt and tried not to move too much so i didnt rip my shirts :lol: no i have a bunch of med shirts from that time i just started buying the smaller shirts cuz ive been getting out of shape, it was 190 lbs of muscle not fat or anything, i played ice hockey, rock climbed, and i worked out every day twice a day along with once a week during the winter strapping 60 lbs of lead and sand weights to my arms legs and torso, i miss that power

Yes... I'm small. :D

I blame that on my 5'2" and 95lbs (before she had me) mother. Her one sister is even smaller than that at 4'10". My dad is 5'11" and like 195lbs, but you'd never know by looking at me. Hopefully I'm not done growing being that I'm 16. However... I've been the same size for over three years now, so I don't see that happening. Atleast I will never have to worry about not fitting comfortably into a car. B) :P

[post="10415"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

At age 12, I was 4'9", weighed probably 110-120lbs. At age 15, I was 5'9" and weighed around 150lbs. When I graduated HS, at age 17, I was 6'0" and weighed 155lbs. I'm now 22, 6'0" and was a "plump" 175lbs when I got weighed at the doctors office back in February. So yeah, you've still got some growing, both vertically AND horizontally, to do. ;)

Well... perhaps. But, I mean, either the process of growing has halted and is taking a break or it's done and over with. I can't make sense of anything else. I haven't grown one bit in over 2 1/5 years... When I was 14, I was 5'6" 145lbs; 15, I was 5'6" 140lbs; 16, I was 5'6" 135lbs, and now with 3 months until my 17th birthday, I am still 5'6" 135lbs. I've actually been losing wieght throughout all this (and I still need to loss some more). So... Ugh, IDK. I'm confused.

yeah i like my clothes to fit snugly fitting well not being tight is important im actually gonna be the manager for my schools JV feild hockey team so i can get a large womens sweatshirt, they fit really well around the manboobs back in the day and im gonna get back in shape sooo

Well... perhaps. But, I mean, either the process of growing has halted and is taking a break or it's done and over with.

[post="10592"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Don't count yourself out yet. Guys grow more slowly that girls. My sister topped out when she was 15 years old. I didn't finish growing until well into my twenties. I was about 5'9 to 5'10 in high school, and I topped out at 6'2 1/2"

5'5", 138 here. I've worn 30x30 and some small, mostly medium since high school. And I think I'm finished growing. I love the A&F catalog (wonder why?), but the clothes are overpriced. As time goes by, I am becoming less of a label queen. Old Navy is good enough for me. The clothes are affordable and look good. I don't like clothes with the brand logo on them though.

5'5", 138 here.  I've worn 30x30 and some small, mostly medium since high school.  And I think I'm finished growing.  I love the A&F catalog (wonder why?), but the clothes are overpriced.  As time goes by, I am becoming less of a label queen.  Old Navy is good enough for me.  The clothes are affordable and look good.  I don't like clothes with the brand logo on them though.

[post="11226"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

hang on there blu dont give up hope :lol:

whatever happened to good old regular department stores, and dressing how you want to instead of how society wants you to.

[post="11218"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Youngstas try too hard to keep up with the latest labels....I like just looking crispy and feeling comfortable.

Youngstas try too hard to keep up with the latest labels....I like just looking crispy and feeling comfortable.

[post="11614"][/post]

Yeah.

This is something like I wear:
Posted Image
Its a shirt. It looks nice, fits well, is suitable for many occasions, and cost a whopping $9.99 at an outlet mall.

5'8" tall, 127 lbs. NOTHING fits me, not even smalls. I have to get the biggest kid sizes, and sometimes that's doesn't work.