MOVIE STARS AND MUSICIANS YOU'D LOVE TO HAVE naked

haha that's funny RE: Clay...haha when I first saw his pic in the paper my first thought was "Melissa Etheridge got a new haircut??" no joke. When I saw Clay, I first thought he was a lesbian.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Melissa Etheridge

Now, that's some serious "munchin' "

I wanna come over

To hell with the consequence

Have you heard the lyrics to this one? Sounds like she wants to go over to some chick's house but there's apparently a bull dyke with mean left hook that stands guard over the object of desire.

Now, that's some serious "munchin' "

I wanna come over

To hell with the consequence

Have you heard the lyrics to this one? Sounds like she wants to go over to some chick's house but there's apparently a bull dyke with mean left hook that stands guard over the object of desire.

i am a huge melissa etheridge fan, but her recent butchness even turns me off. to top it off, she hooked up with Tammy Lynn Michaels, who I USED to think was hot.

ever listen to that song 'AN UNUSUAL KISS'? if dat ain't a LESBIAN SONG....than i don't know what is. I almost get sick listening to the song.

Still I think she rocks.

speaking of gay.....

Posted Image

kenny chesney...HE'S GOTTA BE!

and I'm sorry, I don't care if he's married to the GINORMOUS and unbelievable KELLY BROOK, but this guy sounds off my beginner level GAYDAR (special 'guest privileges only for the purpose of this thread').

Posted Image

Posted Image

BILLY ZANE

Edited by regfootball

sorry, if they have brown hair and have the ability to move on their own power, than I pretty much am in complete awe.

add musical ability to their skill set and you pretty much turn me into jello.

hey, my wife has brown hair and lots of musical ability. HMMMMMMM.......

Edited by regfootball

Yeah reg, Kenny Chesney seems very gay to me, but I think you say Billy Zane is gay because you think he's hot. Don't deny it. You'd give him a tongue bath. Yeah.

Shakira, I don't know. She is slightly good to look at and her breasts are "small and humble so you don't confuse them with mountains" but to listen to her sing is another story.

Will Young, haha. Gareth Gates should have won, anyway. He stutters but not when he sings. Definately a sympathy vote.

Posted Image

Speaking of Idol winners/contestants...

Anthony Callea - Australian Idol Season 1 runner-up (has outsold the winner by a rediculous margin; Italian heritage and short):

Posted Image

Heinz Winckler - South African Idol Season 1 winner:

Posted Image

Taufik Batisah - Singapore Idol Season 1 winner:

Posted Image

Carrie Underwood - American Idol Season 4 winner (love my country girls):

Posted Image

Alexander Klaws - German Idol Season 1 winner:

Posted Image

Wilmer Valderrama:

Posted Image

Andy Roddick (tennis star):

Posted Image

Yeah reg, Kenny Chesney seems very gay to me, but I think you say Billy Zane is gay because you think he's hot.  Don't deny it.  You'd give him a tongue bath.  Yeah.

nice try blu, but actually, Zane kinda freaks me out. He kind of looks like the male equivalent of a porcelain doll.

Maybe I am just latently upset with him because of the way he treated my Kate in Titanic. I wanted to kick his ass and then spend the rest of the 4 hour film seeing if she had any skin blemishes at all ANYWHERE.

besides, aren't i obsessed with THE HOFFER?

damn, gotta go watch RHINESTONE COWBOY!

CARRIE UNDERWOOD, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Shakira, I don't know.  She is slightly good to look at and her breasts are "small and humble so you don't confuse them with mountains" but to listen to her sing is another story.

Will Young, haha.  Gareth Gates should have won, anyway.  He stutters but not when he sings.  Definately a sympathy vote.

Posted Image

Speaking of Idol winners/contestants...

Anthony Callea - Australian Idol Season 1 runner-up (has outsold the winner by a rediculous margin; Italian heritage and short):

Posted Image

Heinz Winckler - South African Idol Season 1 winner:

Posted Image

Taufik Batisah - Singapore Idol Season 1 winner:

Posted Image

Carrie Underwood - American Idol Season 4 winner (love my country girls):

Posted Image

Alexander Klaws - German Idol Season 1 winner:

Posted Image

Wilmer Valderrama:

Posted Image

Andy Roddick (tennis star):

Posted Image

SciGuy:

Should Carrie Underwood be honored to be put among a list of guys? I can see this one going either way.

LOL. It's so hard to find good photos of some of these people on Google. There are more ladies to add to my growing list:

Beyonce (quiet simply, the most beautiful African queen):

Posted Image

Christina Milian:

Posted Image

Christina's BF, Nick Cannon ('eat me' is right):

Posted Image

Delta Goodrem (Australian singer/actress; don't mind the BF on the left):

Posted Image

Matt Lanter (actor, "Commander in Chief"):

Posted Image

What's wrong with the Underwood, Reg?

LMFAO! I'd surely check things out.

Delta is an great singer...writes all of her songs and plays piano...and spent most of the past year trying to break into the U.S. Nothing has happened, though, obviously.

LMFAO!  I'd surely check things out.

Delta is an great singer...writes all of her songs and plays piano...and spent most of the past year trying to break into the U.S.  Nothing has happened, though, obviously.

i guess she hasn't 'hosed' the right record exec yet!

i guess she hasn't 'hosed' the right record exec yet!

Growin up in So. Cal. we had a great word for a promiscuous chick:

H O S E M O N S T E R

8)

Edited by trinacriabob

I hereby decree trinacriabob's new nickname shall be... HOSEMON/nevermind. He probably wouldn't answer to it anyway. :AH-HA_wink:

Here's one on topic: Eddie Ciberian (I know I've butchered his name, but damn he's foyne.)

Edited by ocnblu

I hereby decree trinacriabob's new nickname shall be... HOSEMON/nevermind.  He probably wouldn't answer to it anyway. :AH-HA_wink:

Nice, Ocn. Real nice.

oh man, Mike Piazza is so EEEWWWWWWWWW

there's the Italian thing again!

What the hell is wrong with the Italian thing!? :angry:

oh man, Mike Piazza is so EEEWWWWWWWWW

there's the Italian thing again!

Hey, you, what's wrong with Italians? Watch it now, you Nordic Minnesotan! :lol:

Seriously, Mike Piazza is probably only half Italian....the other parent is typically something else, as is the case with so many movie stars and other personalities who have an Italian last name. He doesn't look 100% Italian, either.

Also, he must like beer because he is kind of spongy...not in the best of shape for being an athlete.