Where's "Lauren"?

never thought i'd have to say this to you of all people, but lighten up

Well... this definitely isn't the first time I've had to tell you that you've misinterpretted my post. :D

BV:

Like you aren't sick of the same repetetive B.S.?

Mullets, Sodomy & Stereotyping.

Real original, esp. the 39627th time around. And of

course everytime Camaros are mentioned it's an

invitation to make fun of rednecks, every time the

Fiero is mentioned it's all abut the engine fires....

*ahem* You shouldn't be the one talking about members being repetitive...

ahh... Complaining about Satty's repetitiveness is kind of moot I think. We're all repetitive. It's part of what gives someone a 'personality' on the board. Otherwise you would be so random that nobody would remember you.

Yeah... although, I'm pretty random. I seem to go through certain phases. :lol:

Mullets have been around C&G far longer than you have, so someone who is stuck in GM's past would have to respect C&G's past too, and the whole mullet thing is part of that.  Sodomy, its avatar, not everyone feels the need to change their avatar every week, deal with it.  Fly has had "Swerve to avoid nuclear blast" in his avatar for as long as I can remember, and I dont see anybody complaining about his repetativly pointing out that our government is inept.  Stereotyping, what can I say, I call 'em like I see 'em.  None of that is any different from making every thread into an incoherent rant about RWD or hardtops or whatever, or different from putting up the same pictures of some $400 POS you drove back in the winter of 1906 that nobody here really gives a damn about.  Every time the Camry is mentioned, it bland and soulless, whatever, every time any Japanese car is mentioned, the guy who owns TWO says that they suck and that domestics are better.  So Mr. Pot, are you going to continue calling the kettle black?

Haha... what he said. :P

Just a check to see if my milkman is still dancing...

Yep...just look at him go! ^_^

Fly has had "Swerve to avoid nuclear blast" in his avatar for as long as I can remember

Haha...is that what it is? Thats awesome, I could never figure it out.

Speaking of which, after a long time apart with it, I was ecstatic when I was finally reunited with Silkey!

Posted Image

Good times are here again!

Edited by Nick

Speaking of which, after a long time apart with it, I was ecstatic when I was finally reunited with Silkey!

Posted Image

The BEST!

One minor correction, Nick. It should say: "Nah, Silkey, I don't have YO money."

And the car's a pimpish purple. Awesome!

Walk on, child!

Edited by trinacriabob