mygraphix

lacrossaport

16 posts in this topic

That is HOT!!! B) From what I can tell: Larger lower grill, projector headlights, port holes, looks like 18" or 19" wheels, and I like your take on the running lights/turn signals better too. Think you could post it in a higher resolution?

He applied the Lacrosse's front fascia to a Maserati Quattroporte.

That is HOT!!! B)
From what I can tell:
Larger lower grill, projector headlights, port holes, looks like 18" or 19" wheels, and I like your take on the running lights/turn signals better too.

Think you could post it in a higher resolution?

[post="10211"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yep mostly combined the two, with numereous other tweeks.

Hell Yeah!!! That is exactly how it should have looked. IMO Buick should be the "Cadillac" for people that prefer curves rather than angles, and something like this would have been perfect for that. David

mygraphix: Excellent job! How much difference it makes just to drop the grille down a little, along with the other (seemingly minor) changes you made. This would be a great image to include in a bundle to Bob Lutz.

Thanks for all the input, I did this one months ago and lost the data files so I had to scan it back in...lost alot of detail in the process. Glad you like it.[attachment=21:attachment]

Makes me wish GM had really done this car. Maybe GM should have kept Fiat after all.

Looks beautiful except for the grille. ;) Only kidding, though I'd prefer if the grille was "set in" more. That's exactly what a Buick flagship should look like. And ideally, a Buick midrange car should like the Merc CLS.

And ideally, a Buick midrange car should like the Merc CLS.

[post="11141"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

CLS and Quattroporte are quite alike (ironically enough, I just got thru making that point in another post)...they're not sedans, really, but more like four-door GTs.

That being said, I think grand touring cars should be left to Pontiac.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor