You Guys Are Going To Hate Me...

Well since you drove the Sunfire and liked it, how about another one? You can probably find a good ex-rental or off-lease one with an Ecotec.

I dropped my Cavalier off at the stealership and they sold it for around $8900 with 45k on the odometer. Convert that to USD and it shouldn't be too expensive.

Well since you drove the Sunfire and liked it, how about another one? You can probably find a good ex-rental or off-lease one with an Ecotec.

I dropped my Cavalier off at the stealership and they sold it for around $8900 with 45k on the odometer. Convert that to USD and it shouldn't be too expensive.

There's this law that states there must only be one Sunfire per driveway, especially if a mother figure owns a top of the line one. Punishment is lifelong humiliation. :D

Besides, my mom couldn't afford an Ecotec powered one. It was just about $6k for an 02. I'm going for $5k and under. A later lone as well, since I'm not really a fan of the 00-02 facelift. I looked on Autotrader and there weren't any, just SEs, so I didn't bother mentioning them. Plus, I don't trust their reliability. You can tell me all you want, but my mom's Sunfire had to be taken back to the dealer for a host of problems already and I'd consider hers to be a pretty good car, for the most part. Ofcourse... it has 84k miles... but I most likely won't find one with mileage as low.

Anyways, I still want that Miata... I just need someone to quickly loan me $5k, where I can confidently buy that Miata without having the money yet. The auction's almost over! I'm having a hard time convincing my mom to get a loan (must be PMS, as she was willing before :lol: ). Come on... someone has to trust me. I promise I'll pay every cent back... maybe in person, even. Although, maybe it's not a trust issue, but a money issue? I suppose not everyone has $5k laying around...:P

*sigh* Oh well... isn't the first time I found a car I really wanted, but wasn't able to buy.

Alright... auction's over. Been over. Oops. :P

There's another Miata, though. One that's cheaper with lower miles and more features. Clicky. So... If someone can still come up with $4.7k and loan it to me, I'd be thankful. I'm going to try to convince my mom some more. Either way, something needs to happen. I can go only go without a car for so much longer.

For a little more, there's this one: Clicky, however it's only a 1990. Overpriced for a 90, IMO. But it looks great and is a bright color. The engine looks really clean. Oh... and close to me! In Mechanicsburg, PA. I've actually heard of that place. :P

what I'd do is talk him down. Find what normal versions of that car are going for and then tell him you're not giving him more than $XXXX for it. Uncover your hidden business sense and bargain with him. If you can talk him down then it may turn out to be a great buy.

BV, where are you in PA? If you're in western PA, then NJ shouldn't be too far away. This Miata has a dent in the front right fender but it looks pretty small and I think wouldn't cost too much to fix.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1995-MAZDA-...1QQcmdZViewItem

This one would be sweet but it's an auto: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1995-MAZDA-...1QQcmdZViewItem

I want to see what those wheels would look like on the GTO.

BV, where are you in PA? If you're in western PA, then NJ shouldn't be too far away. This Miata has a dent in the front right fender but it looks pretty small and I think wouldn't cost too much to fix.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1995-MAZDA-...1QQcmdZViewItem

This one would be sweet but it's an auto: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1995-MAZDA-...1QQcmdZViewItem

I want to see what those wheels would look like on the GTO.

Heh... I have a link to that first one. If I can get the money, I'm going for it. The second one, well, it's an auto as you said and it is also too much. Otherwise, it's really nice, yeah.

How about a Camao?  You were complaining about being short in another thread, its been proven that owning a Camaro makes you six inches taller, as well as eight inches longer.  Plus you would be able to pull up next to seventy year old women in Civic with tinted windows, slam the gas, do a burnout and take off like a freaking rocket then brag about how you beat a ricer in a race.  And if you ever need parts, you can just head to a NASCAR race and steal some off of one of the thousands in the parking lot, just make sure you get what you need off of the least rusty one, which is probably the only one that is all one color.

If you're really worried about gas prices, think seriously about a motorcycle, probably cheaper to buy and definately cheaper on gas.

I'd rather drive the scummiest 3rd gen. Camaro out there

than a Camry with "rear-door delete". :wink:

He lives in PA, not FL. A Motorcycle is a 2.5 season toy, not

regular transportation in states that salt & sand the roads.

:lol: :rotflmao: :pokeowned:

He lives in PA, not FL. A Motorcycle is a 2.5 season toy, not

regular transportation in states that salt & sand the roads.

Most WT would....

Sand? :lol: My township uses salt and gravel. :P

Still... a motorcycle is not out of the question. Sure I couldn't ride it in the winter, but come on... it would be awesome to ride during the other seasons! And save gas... :D

You can ride a motorcycle in winter, people do it, its the same as driving a RWD car, just dont be stupid and keep it under control, only diference is to make sure you're bundled up.

Well, I'm still very serious about being personally loaned $4700. I'm begging someone to... Again, I understand that everyone probably doesn't have that much lying around to just loan out, but if you do... please consider it. I promise you'll be paid back to the full amount. You just need to understand that I want this car badly and having gone without one for over six months now doesn't help. My GA is still a mixed bag. Whether it'll run once it's together is unknown and it's just not looking good. My 300EX will soon be for sale again. I got the leak in one of the new tires plugged and I finished some last minute detailling and maintenance. It'll be going out to my Grandpa's over the weekend (easier to sell out there since he live's along a major highway) and it'll be listed in the Trade book for next week. Once it's sold, I'll pay you back more than half of what I'd owe. That's ~ $2800 back to you, hopefully not long after you loan me the money. The rest would come over time as I've said. So... I'm desperate, obviously enough so to ask friends from an internet forum. Again... you can't imagine how thankful I'd be if someone were to do this...