Dodge News: Dodge Makes the Challenger Hellcat Even Wider

Another day and another Challenger variant has been revealed. This time it is the 2018 Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody.

The Widebody features the wide front fenders and splitter found on the Demon. The new fenders add 3.5-inches in overall width - perfect to fit the 305/35R20-size Pirelli P Zero tires with a set of 20-inch wheels. Dodge claims the changes make the Widebody faster around a track than a standard Hellcat - about 2 seconds on a 1.7-mile road course according to testing done by Dodge. (We'll be waiting for a magazine to do a test to see how much of a difference there is. -WM).

Dodge also says the Hellcat Widebody will be quicker to 60 mph and quarter-mile (0.1 and 0.3 seconds respectively). 

The Hellcat Widebody also features a new electrically assisted power-steering system. This allows for new various steering modes to be selected from the SRT driving mode system.

Price? The Hellcat Widebody begins at $72,590 (after $1,700 for the gas guzzler tax and $1,095 destination). It goes on sale in the third quarter.

Source: Dodge 
Press Release is on Page 2

New Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody Completes Dodge’s Most Powerful Muscle Car Lineup Ever for 2018

• New SRT Hellcat Widebody model has a starting U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price of $71,495 (including $1,700 gas guzzler tax, excluding $1,095 destination).
  • Widebody design brings new fender flares first seen on 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon to the Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody, adding 3.5 inches of width
  • New 20 x 11-inch “Devil’s Rim” split-five spoke aluminum wheels riding on 305/35ZR20 Pirelli P-Zero performance tires answer enthusiasts who have been clamoring for a factory-production Hellcat with even more grip
  • Road course lap time on a 1.7-mile track lowered by approximately 2 seconds per lap in Widebody vs. standard Hellcat, approximately 13 car lengths after one lap
  • New standard electric power steering (EPS) system with SRT Drive Modes add new selectable steering tuning to Hellcat, to help manage increased grip for improved acceleration and handling performance 
  • Powered by proven 707-horsepower supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® Hellcat V-8 engine
  • 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody model is open for dealer orders in July; will start arriving in dealerships in the third quarter

June 27, 2017 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - When the new 840-horsepower Dodge Challenger SRT Demon raced down the drag strip to open the New York Auto Show in April, Dodge unleashed the ultimate street-to-strip car. Today, the brand is following up on its performance car mantra, introducing the new 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody, answering enthusiasts who have been clamoring for a factory-production Hellcat with even more grip.   

“The new Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody completes our strongest Dodge muscle car lineup in history,” said Tim Kuniskis, Head of Passenger Cars – Dodge, SRT, Chrysler and FIAT – FCA North America. “Our brand, engineering and design teams poured a ton of effort into making the new SRT Demon the world’s fastest quarter-mile production car, so now we’re leveraging that know-how, and some of those vital elements and transferring them to the new Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody for improved performance on the street and a bolder, more aggressive new look.”

With a starting U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $71,495 (including gas guzzler tax, excluding destination $1,095), the new Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody model features the same fender flares first shown on the SRT Demon. These wider fender flares add 3.5 inches to the SRT Hellcat’s overall width, covering the new 20 x 11-inch “Devil’s Rim” split-five spoke aluminum wheels, which ride on new, wider 305/35ZR20 Pirelli P-Zero tires with a new tread pattern. A new electric power steering (EPS) system with SRT Drive Modes adds new selectable steering tuning for the first time on a Hellcat model.

In addition to its wider, more menacing stance, this new Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody delivers improved lap times, lateral grip, acceleration and braking, compared with the already ferocious performance numbers of the Hellcat:

• Road course lap time on a 1.7-mile track lowered by approximately 2 seconds per lap, approximately 13 car lengths after one lap
  • ¼ mile elapsed time (ET) improved by approximately .3 sec (10.9 ET in Widebody vs. 11.2 ET in standard Hellcat)
  • Lateral skid pad grip increased by .04 g (.97 g in Widebody vs. .93 g in standard Hellcat)
  • 0-60 mph acceleration improved by .1 second (3.4 in Widebody vs. 3.5 in standard Hellcat)
  • Top speed of 195 mph

New EPS – a First for Hellcat  
The 2018 Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody features a new standard electric power steering (EPS) system – a first for Hellcat. The system uses SRT Drive Modes with selectable settings for Street (Auto), Sport and Track.

Not only does the EPS system improve handling performance, owners will also notice better steering feel and ease of turning efforts at parking lot speeds. 

With EPS and SRT Drive Modes, drivers can tailor their experience by controlling horsepower, transmission shift speeds, steering, paddle shifters (automatic transmission only), traction and suspension. There is also a Custom setting lets the driver use individual preferences.

Functional and Intimidating Exterior Design
With the new Widebody fender flares that add 3.5 inches to the overall width of the Challenger Hellcat, the Widebody model joins the Challenger SRT Demon as the widest Challengers ever.

The new flares are expertly integrated into the body design with concealed attachments to amplify the Challenger SRT Hellcat’s menacing stance, while making room for the new 20 x 11-inch “Devil’s Rim” split-five spoke aluminum wheels that ride on 305/35ZR20 Pirelli tires for improved performance while filling the wheel wells for a stronger planted appearance. The front side marker lights are styled to flow with the shape of the fender flares.

The 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody carries numerous exterior styling cues Dodge//SRT owners expect, such as:

• Power-bulge aluminum hood with center intake and dual heat extractors
  • Exclusive illuminated Air-Catcher headlamps that feed air directly into the air box and engine bay through the center of the parking lamps
  • Quad projector headlamps give a unique detailed appearance, while the aggressive brow “chops” the upper portion of the lamp design exudes a sinister look
  • Front splitter (shared with Demon) and rear spoiler (from Hellcat) deliver responsive and balanced handling at high speed
  • Hellcat-exclusive new grille and fender badges, along with raised SRT Hellcat badge on the rear spoiler
  • Standard Brembo brake system includes two-piece 15.4-inch rotors and six-piston front calipers provide outstanding heat management/thermal capacity and longevity

Proven Supercharged Hellcat Performance    
The 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody is powered by the 6.2-liter supercharged HEMI V-8 with 707 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. torque and can be paired to either the Tremec six-speed manual or TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission. 

The proven Hellcat HEMI engine features additional cooling measures including a low-temperature circuit with two air/coolant heat exchangers integrated into the supercharger housing. This setup is designed to keep air temperatures below 140 degrees Fahrenheit, under extreme ambient conditions, while enabling air flow of up to 30,000 liters per minute.

So effective is this feature that engine power will not be de-rated due to cooling demands after 20 minutes of hard driving on a road course at an ambient temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit.

Before the new SRT Demon V-8 engine was introduced, the supercharged Hellcat HEMI V-8 was the most powerful passenger-car engine ever produced by FCA US, which made the Challenger SRT Hellcat and Charger SRT Hellcat models the most powerful and fastest coupe and sedan ever. The new engine was also named to Ward’s 10 Best Engines list for 2015.

Race-inspired, High-performance Interior
The cockpit of the Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody remains true to its performance-oriented design and execution with world-class materials; high-sill center console and driver-focused instrument panel with 200-mph speedometer; SRT performance leather-wrapped flat-bottom, heated steering wheel; standard SRT Laguna leather performance seats with SRT Hellcat logo, and new red Hellcat instrument panel badge.

SRT Performance Pages are accessible through the latest 8.4-inch touchscreen display media center with standard Uconnect 4C NAV system featuring performance improvements with faster startup time and enhanced processing power offering multi-touch gestures, vivid imagery, sharper graphics and the ability to support smartphone integrations.

The 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody will be available 15 exterior colors: B5 Blue (late availability), Billet Silver, Destroyer Grey, F8 Green (late availability), Go Mango, Granite Crystal, IndiGo Blue (late availability), Maximum Steel, Octane Red, Pitch Black, Plum Crazy (late availability), Redline Tri-Coat, TorRed, White Knuckle and Yellow Jacket.

Production of the 2018 Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody begins later this summer with deliveries to Dodge//SRT dealers in the third quarter.

Official Driving School of Dodge//SRT
All customers who buy the new 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody receive one full-day session at Bob Bondurant School of High-performance Driving. The Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving in Chandler, Arizona, is the Official High Performance Driving School of Dodge//SRT. All customers who buy a new model SRT will receive one full-day session of high-performance driving with professional instruction and time on the track as part of the Dodge SRT Package. For more information, visit www.driveSRT.com.

View full article

6 minutes ago, regfootball said:

Z1LE prob still beats this thing on the track bigly

Depends on the Track.

Camaro is part of a full line up, Challenger is part of a brand that hasn't had a full lineup of competent competitive vehicles since Nixon was president and Love American Style was a regular TV show.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, A Horse With No Name said:

Depends on the Track.

Camaro is part of a full line up, Challenger is part of a brand that hasn't had a full lineup of competent competitive vehicles since Nixon was president and Love American Style was a regular TV show.

Standard ZL1 would crush any Challenger on a track. It's not even a fair comparison, Dodge is doing pretty great things with a car on an ancient chassis, the Alpha Camaro is state of the art.

The 5th gen (2012-15) ZL1 will out track a standard Hellcat on 9/10 courses, the new ZL1 is so much more than a wide-body enhancement can accomplish, and the new 1LE is in a completely different league.

6 hours ago, cp-the-nerd said:

Standard ZL1 would crush any Challenger on a track. It's not even a fair comparison, Dodge is doing pretty great things with a car on an ancient chassis, the Alpha Camaro is state of the art.

The 5th gen (2012-15) ZL1 will out track a standard Hellcat on 9/10 courses, the new ZL1 is so much more than a wide-body enhancement can accomplish, and the new 1LE is in a completely different league.

Interesting, thanks for the clarification!

9 hours ago, cp-the-nerd said:

Very true, Dodge is staying with the old 1970's thinking of the fastest straight line. Yet today, the bulk of drivers want a driving machine that goes fast, Hence the Camaro. 

4 hours ago, dfelt said:

Very true, Dodge is staying with the old 1970's thinking of the fastest straight line. Yet today, the bulk of drivers want a driving machine that goes fast, Hence the Camaro. 

Not so much .  the released performance specs compared to the non widebody.  2 seconds quicker on a 1.7 mile track, 10.9 1/4 mile, .97G om the skidpad, new Epas steering system with multiple settings, 15.4 inch 6 piston breaks with 305mm wide tires all the way around should putt the puppy down pretty good.  i have been shocked about how different a 15+ Challenger and Charger compares to the older ones.  Even the base V6 feels like a totally different car and the interior is easily te best of the 3.  And the fact is 99% will get in a straightline tussle on the street while maybe 1% of either 1LE drivers or Hellcat drivers will ever tackle a road course.  For me?  it is the Hellcat.  You can see out of it, it has room aplenty, 5 seats, a big trunk, and looks menacing as hell.  The point is, get what your heart wants whatever it is. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

48 minutes ago, Stew said:

Not so much .  the released performance specs compared to the non widebody.  2 seconds quicker on a 1.7 mile track, 10.9 1/4 mile, .97G om the skidpad, new Epas steering system with multiple settings, 15.4 inch 6 piston breaks with 305mm wide tires all the way around should putt the puppy down pretty good.  i have been shocked about how different a 15+ Challenger and Charger compares to the older ones.  Even the base V6 feels like a totally different car and the interior is easily te best of the 3.  And the fact is 99% will get in a straightline tussle on the street while maybe 1% of either 1LE drivers or Hellcat drivers will ever tackle a road course.  For me?  it is the Hellcat.  You can see out of it, it has room aplenty, 5 seats, a big trunk, and looks menacing as hell.  The point is, get what your heart wants whatever it is. 

I can respect what you are saying and totally agree get what you want. 

I like the look of the wide body..I figured they wouldn't leave that only with the Demon.   Reminds me of JDM bosozoku style. 

The Camaro ZL-1 and 1LE are great performers on a track, no doubt...but the styling and cramped interior with tiny windows leaves me cold...love the Challenger styling, liked it since it first came out...

13 minutes ago, Cubical-aka-Moltar said:

I like the look of the wide body..I figured they wouldn't leave that only with the Demon.   Reminds me of JDM bosozoku style. 

The Camaro ZL-1 and 1LE are great performers on a track, no doubt...but the styling and cramped interior with tiny windows leaves me cold...love the Challenger styling, liked it since it first came out...

It pains me greatly to say this as the resident Ford critic, but I think GT 350 R would be my weapon of choice...

1 hour ago, Frisky Dingo said:

Cool. But they missed a huge opportunity by not making it AWD.

Agreed!

1 hour ago, Stew said:

See, if I get the Mustang, you get the Challenger, CP gets the Camaro, Frisky brings an Audi R8, Dfelt brings a Tesla 100, Cubical brings something cool and Ford oriented...a Boss 302 gently used...Dave87Rs brings a z28 Camaro...we can all be in budness....!

Edited by A Horse With No Name
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, A Horse With No Name said:

See, if I get the Mustang, you get the Challenger, CP gets the Camaro, Frisky brings an Audi R8, Dfelt brings a Tesla 100, Cubical brings something cool and Ford oriented...a Boss 302 gently used...Dave87Rs brings a z28 Camaro...we can all be in budness....!

Tesla 100 would be my 1994 Suburban EV converted that I am planning for. :metal: Plus I will be happy to bring some nice red wines to drink with chocolate! :P 

19 hours ago, dfelt said:

I can respect what you are saying and totally agree get what you want. 

Very true.  i think they should do a widebody shaker, amp it up to 500HP even and call it the Shaker 500.  Black shaker on the hood with a black spoiler, the widebody kit and different style of 20 inch wheels, maybe with 5 solid spokes instead of split, maybe Crager SS style, but in black.   Starting with the Scat Pack based Shaker, this should be able to happen for the low 50s, maybe even 49995 lol  

• Agree 1

54 minutes ago, Stew said:

Very true.  i think they should do a widebody shaker, amp it up to 500HP even and call it the Shaker 500.  Black shaker on the hood with a black spoiler, the widebody kit and different style of 20 inch wheels, maybe with 5 solid spokes instead of split, maybe Crager SS style, but in black.   Starting with the Scat Pack based Shaker, this should be able to happen for the low 50s, maybe even 49995 lol  

Would be awesome...!

21 hours ago, Stew said:

For me?  it is the Hellcat.  You can see out of it, it has room aplenty, 5 seats, a big trunk, and looks menacing as hell.  The point is, get what your heart wants whatever it is. 

The highlighted part is the only thing I find issue with. Nobody, I mean NOBODY, who complains about Camaro visibility is going to recommend you check out the Challenger instead. They are both bunkers with narrow windows and massive blind spots.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cp-the-nerd said:

The highlighted part is the only thing I find issue with. Nobody, I mean NOBODY, who complains about Camaro visibility is going to recommend you check out the Challenger instead. They are both bunkers with narrow windows and massive blind spots.

Been in them all.  The Challenger offers MASSIVELY better visibility than the 5th or 6th gen Camaro.  Plus, the Camaro interior is just awful compared to Challenger and mustang.  The dash is ugly and cheap while the Mustang and Challenger offer nicely styled interiors and better visibility. 

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, Stew said:

Been in them all.  The Challenger offers MASSIVELY better visibility than the 5th or 6th gen Camaro.  Plus, the Camaro interior is just awful compared to Challenger and mustang.  The dash is ugly and cheap while the Mustang and Challenger offer nicely styled interiors and better visibility. 

Throw pitchforks but the Mustang has the best interior by far....not even remotely close.

I like all three...and test drove an eco Boost Mustang before my most recent car purchase...but I am kind of burned out by the whole pony car thing.

Hate to say it but I might buy a Nismo 370 before I would buy a Challenger...

31 minutes ago, A Horse With No Name said:

Throw pitchforks but the Mustang has the best interior by far....not even remotely close.

I like all three...and test drove an eco Boost Mustang before my most recent car purchase...but I am kind of burned out by the whole pony car thing.

Did I hear you say a Mismo Juke? ;)

2017-nissan-juke-nismo-rs-black-red-details-original.jpg

O'h wait I read that wrong, a Nismo 370

370Nismo.jpg

1 hour ago, dfelt said:

Did I hear you say a Mismo Juke? ;)

2017-nissan-juke-nismo-rs-black-red-details-original.jpg

O'h wait I read that wrong, a Nismo 370

370Nismo.jpg

If I wanted a car that looked as bad as the Juke I would buy a Benz....

Saw a Benz convertible over lunch....change the badge and you could sell the damn thing as a Sebring.

• Haha 1

On 6/28/2017 at 1:07 PM, A Horse With No Name said:

It pains me greatly to say this as the resident Ford critic, but I think GT 350 R would be my weapon of choice...

Agreed!

I like where your head's at, but an R8 is a little out of my price range at the moment, lol. Maybe an RS5. Of course, the only way it'd beat the more track savvy pony cars is in inclement weather. :lol:

32 minutes ago, A Horse With No Name said:

Saw a Benz convertible over lunch....change the badge and you could sell the damn thing as a Sebring.

So True :metal: This is just a MB with a Chrysler logo on it.

2007-chrysler-sebring-photo-113734-s-1280x782.jpg

3 minutes ago, surreal1272 said:

Agreed but the problem may be having an AWD system that can handle 707HP. 

Well, they ARE making an AWD GC Hellcat, so......

Aside from that, even if they detuned it a bit and did a few other unique-to-it special touches, it would have been a lot cooler.

2 minutes ago, Frisky Dingo said:

I like where your head's at, but an R8 is a little out of my price range at the moment, lol. Maybe an RS5. Of course, the only way it'd beat the more track savvy pony cars is in inclement weather. :lol:

Heck if your going to pay the type of coin for an RS5, why not just buy an old auto you love and put in the powertrain you really want and have an cheaper auto to insure with modern peformance powertrain from the automakers performance department. If the company does not make it, GM Performance can provide a great plug and play solution.

Just now, dfelt said:

So True :metal: This is just a MB with a Chrysler logo on it.

2007-chrysler-sebring-photo-113734-s-1280x782.jpg

I was driving around with my mom- who is 53- the other day, and she pointed out a new C Class we were coming up on at a red light. She asked me what it was, and when I told her said, "It looks like a Hyundai."

I submit as evidence-

USC60MBC891A021001.jpg0371343_cd5715302651079688301_v1sm.jpg?v2016-mercedes-benz-c350e-plug-in-hybrid-

a27fdefa3363b510_e685748343e9ba.jpg

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, A Horse With No Name said:

It is amazing to see how many people swap out their Benz motors for a reliable LS engine.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Mercedes+LS+Engine+Swap&FORM=IDMHDL

MercedesLS1.jpg

LS-SwapMB.jpg

LS-MB-Swap.jpg

9 minutes ago, dfelt said:

Heck if your going to pay the type of coin for an RS5, why not just buy an old auto you love and put in the powertrain you really want and have an cheaper auto to insure with modern peformance powertrain from the automakers performance department. If the company does not make it, GM Performance can provide a great plug and play solution.

Well, I love the RS5. It's like the a 911 C4 and GT350 had a baby. Stunning looks, tenacious AWD grip, impeccable refinement and build quality, and fantastic sonorous N/A V8.

That said, I probably wouldn't actually buy one. For the money, I'd buy a new S4 or RS3. 

It's to the point I don't think I would ever swap an LS into a non-GM vehicle. I understand why people do it, and it's a great engine, but it has just been done to death at this point.

Edited by Frisky Dingo
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Frisky Dingo said:

Aside from that, even if they detuned it a bit and did a few other unique-to-it special touches, it would have been a lot cooler.

Very much so!

43 minutes ago, Frisky Dingo said:

Well, I love the RS5. It's like the a 911 C4 and GT350 had a baby. Stunning looks, tenacious AWD grip, impeccable refinement and build quality, and fantastic sonorous N/A V8.

That said, I probably wouldn't actually buy one. For the money, I'd buy a new S4 or RS3. 

It's to the point I don't think I would ever swap an LS into a non-GM vehicle. I understand why people do it, and it's a great engine, but it has just been done to death at this point.

I could see swapping a vintage nailhead Buick into a 32 Ford Chassis if one wanted to build an era correct replica of a 50's custom roadster...that would be a justifiable GM swap into a non GM vehicle.

45 minutes ago, dfelt said:

It is amazing to see how many people swap out their Benz motors for a reliable LS engine.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Mercedes+LS+Engine+Swap&FORM=IDMHDL

MercedesLS1.jpg

LS-SwapMB.jpg

LS-MB-Swap.jpg

Like the older Benz, but on the upper two, it is lipstick on a pig...

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Frisky Dingo said:

Different architecture though with the GC so that could be part of the reason for the omission of it from the Challenger. 

11 minutes ago, surreal1272 said:

Different architecture though with the GC so that could be part of the reason for the omission of it from the Challenger. 

Or internal accounting and cost justification.  The engineering budget got spent on a trunk latch for an Alfa in Italy...

Would still love to see it in production...

• Agree 1

Just now, A Horse With No Name said:

Or internal accounting and cost justification.  The engineering budget got spent on a trunk latch for an Alfa in Italy...

Would still love to see it in production...

IIRC, they did offer AWD with a V8 in the Charger and 300C, so the engineering work should be long ago done...

16 minutes ago, surreal1272 said:

But the Hellcat is putting down a lot more power than those were back then. 

True, would likely have to beef up various parts, etc....I've never looked at the AWD setup on an LX..not sure what the transfer case, etc looks like compared to GCs which I'm familiar with..  I would assume on a car the components are smaller/lighter duty, don't have the space or ground clearance you have with an SUV or truck..

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

2 minutes ago, Cubical-aka-Moltar said:

True, would likely have to beef up various parts, etc....I've never looked at the AWD setup on an LX..not sure what the transfer case, etc looks like compared to GCs which I'm familiar with..

The GC is a more up to date is all I know. I think they could do AWD but as others have pointed out, cost may prohibit that from being a reality. 

On 6/29/2017 at 0:29 PM, A Horse With No Name said:

Both interiors are great, but the Challenger just seems more high class (talking the 15+ interior only BTW).

I am really intrigued by the new RS5 with it's 450 HP TT 2.9 V6 and updated AWD system.  And the R8, OMG, just getting to sit in a 1st gen, I loved that car.  So thoughtful, tons of interior room for my 6 foot tall self, just an amazing supercar made for everyday. 

• Agree 1

Im iffy on the visuals of the widebody.

Sometimes I like the look of it, sometimes I dont.

I dont like it most of the time because in pictures, the fender flares looked tacked on, like a bad home garage hot rodding project gone to hell!

Without the rivet holes on the factory car of course!

12725000_901635539949654_1691128765_n.jp

Id prefer something like this instead

Wide_Body_Dodge_Challenger_on_Asanti_Whe

lt6c9522-2.jpg

1360949412_lt6c9534-2.jpg

Ill just defend the Chally's honour.

I must say, there is a lot of sour grapes and falsehoods in this thread regarding the Challenger.

One HUUUUGE falsehood is that the the Challenger is as claustrophobic as a Mustang and  a bunker like a Camaro where you cant see out of it!!!

This is bullshyte of course!!!

The sour grape approach is that some are afraid to admit that the Challenger actually is a well demeanored vehicle that CAN handle the twisties just fine with all that horsepower under the hood.

Question is....should the Challenger BE a fully capable twisty sports car?

THE ANSWER IS A PHOQUING RESOUNDING NO!!!!

IT IS A PURE PHOQUING MUSCLE CAR IN THE PUREST PHOQUING SENSE.

I for one DONT want this pony car to become more in line with a Mustang or Camaro and become more European. Its just phoquing fine just the way it phoquing is!

And the way it sells in the market place, which is not far behind the other two, plenty of people agree with  me! Especially considering how archaic the platform is and how new and state of the art the other two are!

I agree with @Frisky Dingo

AWD would really blow the universe apart!

DQZjw_s-200x150.gif

Edited by oldshurst442
  • Like 1