Sign in to follow this  
NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

Buick Roadmaster LT1 short video

Wow... this makes me wish I had a 94-96 Roadmaster.

What a beast. :heart:

BTW: Thanks for all the recent video threads 98R, it's

nice to have you back posting on the site regularly. You

seem to have a sixth sense for finding fun, new relevant

content, be it a video or otherwise. :)

Thank you Sixty Eight. :)

I decided to come back and forget the past and forgive nameless people for what they did( they never said they were sorry or admitted to any wrong doing). I had to move on as life is too short to hold grudges.

Life goes on and moves on even if you decide not to move along with it. The site has changed. It has grown and moved on and changed.

I am careful where I post and what I post. I do not want to engage in any arguements or disagreements. If I like a topic and feel the need to post, I will.

I also have administrative duties on Oldsmobile Forums. We may not see the action this site sees here, but we get vistors. Plus, when Oldsmobile died as like some other members you feel left out of GM.

I find videos I think might be interesting to some and to others in other areas. They seem to go over well in most cases. It is also to expose people to footage and GM and to things they may or may not know. I actually discovered the site while looking for something else I liked. I will keep looking for things to post.

Edited by NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

MY GOD...

WHY isn't Buick like this anymore?!

Very cool, and with 310k miles yet. Does any sane person think an OHC Ford V8 would still be running at that point? Not. :pokeowned:

Very cool, as always. I think my full view is summed up by my sig... :yes:

A pre-LT1 model, but my dad's '92 Roadmaster LTD with 197k miles on it is still one heck of a beast--and unmatched to this day. But I really like the Caddy's even more...rarer yet, bigger, flashier, but the same power under the hood :thumbsup:

Matter of fact, and strangely enough, just got back from a random high speed back road race with a new GTO. I was cruising along in my '95 and he pulled out behind me, but just to show him I wasn't little grandpa behind the wheel, floored it and he stayed glued to my bumper for about 5 miles.

He could have obviously blown past me, but it's still always SO cool to be driving such a big, luxurious tank of a car with Vette guts under the hood. Still gave me a thumbs up before turning off too :AH-HA_wink:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook