Really are we arguing the difference between a hatch, a lift back, and a small CUV? Dudes.. really.. there are limitations, or innovations.. in styling and engineering that create difficulties in  pinpointing a particular segment. The Bolt is selling very nice for a $35K EV that has limited infrastructure, not to mention understanding in its quest for sales. Is it a CUV? yes.. Is it a Hatch? Yes. I bet good money that similar debates were had BEFORE the term "CUV" was invented... or even SUV. Remember people still call the Tahoe a "TRUCK.." and the CR-V an "SUV." New terms will come.. then they have to stick. I mean technically.. TECHNICALLY.. my Corvette is a damn Hatchback too

• Agree 3

17 hours ago, Cmicasa the Great said:

I think U were missing the part where @frogger will do anything to buy from any maker than GM. He's a bonafide POS.. and he always has been. U can tell him I said it

I've put on 250k on GM vehicles, and the feeling is mutual.

6 hours ago, Cubical-aka-Moltar said:

I wonder if the CUV/SUV demand will fall off and sedans will rise again eventually.... 

When the South rises again, yes...

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Cmicasa the Great said:

Love the new rear end of the XTS.

2017-11-11 05.22.53.jpg

Only one distraction to me and that is the auto company putting their own symbols on the rear trunk in the lower right corner. I HATE auto dealerships that seem to think they have a right to put their dealership name and symbol on your auto.

• Agree 1

46 minutes ago, dfelt said:

Only one distraction to me and that is the auto company putting their own symbols on the rear trunk in the lower right corner. I HATE auto dealerships that seem to think they have a right to put their dealership name and symbol on your auto.

Shit never makes it off the lot when I buy one.. First thing I tell them before I sign paper #1 is I want to see the car before I sign to make sure that not only is the BS removed.. but there was no damage done when U removed it.. Fuck I look like giving U free advertising after just PAY U for the car?

@Drew Dowdell Yeah. I agree. The new rear looks much more BOSS. And this is the FWD based car. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the Black looks like on a revised CT6. 

• Agree 1

Hey there, we noticed you're using an ad-blocker. We're a small site that is supported by ads or subscriptions. We rely on these to pay for server costs and vehicle reviews.  Please consider whitelisting us in your ad-blocker, or if you really like what you see, you can pick up one of our subscriptions for just $1.75 a month or $15 a year. It may not seem like a lot, but it goes a long way to help support real, honest content, that isn't generated by an AI bot.

See you out there.

Drew
Editor-in-Chief

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search

Change privacy settings