if you thought the monte was ugly before...

alright well i came across this picture online... and could not stop laughing for a couple of minutes... what makes it funnier is that the owner of this car is completely convinced that this looks good... its really one of the most ridiculous things ive ever seen in my life...

Posted Image

how... freakin ridiculous... oh man... it looks like he wanted to turn his monte into a 4x4... i cant... wow...

dude. thats a scrapper. dont be dissin the bay area way of life.

cars like that are so popular out here, people are trading in thier beamers for those...

you have no idea :nono:

wait seriously? like no offense at all but... why? like... what is the thinking behind that? im seriously curious... not tryin to be a jerk or anything

on another note im not "dissin" this "way of life"... im just sayin i personally think it looks ridiculous

wait seriously? like no offense at all but... why? like... what is the thinking behind that? im seriously curious... not tryin to be a jerk or anything

on another note im not "dissin" this "way of life"... im just sayin i personally think it looks ridiculous

Almost all people do.. only a select few don't. I think it's stupid.

I'm from Detroit.. you'd better reckuhnize.

Edited by NOS2006

:lol: that has to be one of the stupidest things I've seen in recent memory...all it needs is a monster wing and it'd be complete! Must be had to turn the wheels on that thing without scraping the wheel wells.

...does that say "26 cents" in the rear window? If so that's about how much the car is worth :P

Sad thing is..it doesn't look any uglier than the normal Monte Carlo...just stupider. Talk about adding injury to insult!

ScrAppEr

It is a type of car called a Buick. It comes from the Bay Area which is in Kali4nia.

Aye man look at that scrapper wit all tha doors open, they gettin hyphy.

A kinda Buick, wid 22's, candy paint, GAS BRAKE DIPPIN!!!!! (this explains the scrappin part, scrappin the front and back ends of the car,) aka the bumpers, term that came from the BAY AREA

gettin HYPHY in a scrapper

err body in da scrapper gettin tipsy

Source:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=scrapper

ScrAppEr

It is a type of car called a Buick. It comes from the Bay Area which is in Kali4nia.

Aye man look at that scrapper wit all tha doors open, they gettin hyphy.

A kinda Buick, wid 22's, candy paint, GAS BRAKE DIPPIN!!!!! (this explains the scrappin part, scrappin the front and back ends of the car,) aka the bumpers, term that came from the BAY AREA

gettin HYPHY in a scrapper

err body in da scrapper gettin tipsy

Source:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=scrapper

i was looking more for a reason people do this... like... what was the original idea behind it... who decided it would be a good idea/look good... that kind of thing...

however... i hafta wonder... "a type of car called a buick" thats um... what?

dude. thats a scrapper. dont be dissin the bay area way of life.

cars like that are so popular out here, people are trading in thier beamers for those...

you have no idea :nono:

*ahem*

Time for a little BMW education...

Bimmer: BMW car

Beamer: BMW Motorcycle

Now, on to pronunciation...there is a lot of controversy about this topic, but this is indeed the correct way of pronunciation...

Beamer is pronounced just like it is spelled. Amazingly enough, same goes with Bimmer. So when talking about BMW cars, it is actually pronounced Bimmer (sounds like "dimmer") whereas when talking about bikes, it is Beamer.

Posted Image

Back on topic...I actually saw a B-body impala SS on 26's like that once...other than the wheels, it wasn't nearly as gawdy...still pretty horrid though...I almost took a picture...

Fo' shizzle my nizzle. This tight rizzle is one fine bizzle and it trizzles the shizzle all over the hizzle...

Just an FYI biznatch gazzile.

:huh: ...

...What'd I just say?

I think you just asked for NOS' hand in marriage. :huh:

I've seen a few cars like that around Chapel Hill, most noticeably a blue 90s Caprice. Sad thing is, with a toned-down paint job of a similar color and some nice chrome rims that actually fit the car, it would be a real looker. At least with the Monte, they started something with something less non-hideous.

Looks like something a flashy homosexual would pimp in.  Just hilariously grotesque.

Heh-heh..nah, it's probably some ghetto gangsta-wannabe hip-hop fan. Poor kid could have spent the same amount of money and bought something nice..

Heh-heh..nah, it's probably some ghetto gangsta-wannabe hip-hop fan. Poor kid could have spent the same amount of money and bought something nice..

I bet he's also really into NASCAR to the point where this hideous Monte can only turn left.

you know i saw a guy that did that to his corolla, and he tried like 15 times to get his door to latch.. :banghead: and then i hurd, i dont know if its true, but if you put those lambo doors on your car, it gives the car a salvaged title... not sure if thats true... just heard from a friend

When Knightfan comes into this thread and reads how you all have been making fun of his newest Monte, you all are going to feel really bad...

I wasn't aware Knightfan is into drugs.

Guest YellowJacket894

Oh, I've seen worse.

Crawling through a Wal-Mart parking once, I found a mid-90s Chevy Corsica with a terrible orange paint job -- I mean, this had to have been done with a roller brush and a can of cheap latex paint; you could see the original blue under it, a terribly smashed in passenger side fender, and a black and white "01" painted on the door. I was actually dissapointed that the owner of the car didn't paint a 'Fetti flag on the roof. :puke:

I wasn't aware Knightfan is into drugs.

:rotflmao: :lol2::lol:

LOL!!!

Yeah, not only am I into drugs, but I just bought that beautiful piece of artwork in this thread's original post ... and have turned back into my "evil twin" that took over my life when I owned my 2000 mc LS..... Go figure ;).

*pauses*

Course, I suppose that scenario is much better than having a "mass" on my liver ... and a bunch of other new health issues.

Aye. Or not.

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

What's it like to buy your favorite car brand new? Wish I knew...

Edited by knightfan26917

Yeah, I know :).

I'd prefer that my "evil twin" never come back ... and he won't, so long as I don't own another FWD monte carlo ... and keep my RWD Monte Carlos ;).

*pauses*

Course, I'd also prefer not to have to go through the new health issues either....

*sighs*

Sometimes, though, we can't get want we want.

BTW ... in all seriousness, while that artwork in the first post is a bit, well, odd, I gotta hand it to whoever did that ... looks like some great work, not to mention time and money into it.....

Edited by knightfan26917

I've seen more taste in the artisitic expression of a child's full diaper than can be appreciated in that ugly piece of garbage.

Honestly, I don't care what scene or popular showcar antics this car represents; it's a disease, and a stick of dynamite is the cure.

Motor that thing onto the stage at Barret Jackson's and the crowd would be laughing their asses off.

Edited by ShadowDog

Posted Image

That was awesome! :lol:

Oh and OCN, you should know damn well that we have more taste than THAT! It kills me when guys flame out their cars... paint them fuschia and put rainbow stickers all over them.