dfelt

Ford Bronco Info according to spies and other sources

Ford Bronco Info according to spies and other sources

Seems people are talking and the Bronco is in it's 3rd complete do over version. According to TopSpeed, the Ford Bronco will start at a reasonable $30,000 and be able to handle water fording of 19.5 inches stock from the factory. Power is from Fords EcoBoost 2.7L V-6 325hp and 375 Lb-Ft of torque in a wrangler size SUV. The so called spy engineer also is saying that while it will have some goodies for off roading, it will be no Rubicon Wrangler Challenger. They also go on to say that while it will be familiar in size to the Ford Troller, a heavy duty off road SUV built in Brazil with a Diesel motor that is as capable as the Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon, but not with luxury, the New Ford Bronco will be a very comfy Family hauler.

I have to hand it to whoever came up with the Bronco image at TopSpeed as it is a nice looking if not plain SUV that does clearly hit back to the original Bronco II. I personally love the look of the Ford Troller and really wish they would keep this rugged built beast as is and just make it crash test capable for the US market.

Ford Troller 4x4 Diesel Troller Story

troller-t4_1600x0w.jpg

Top Speed image of the 2020 Ford Bronco Bronco Story

2020-ford-bronco-3.jpg

LOL have to say that the internet is amazing as people are talking up how cool the Ford Troller is especially now that Trolls have their own auto!

TrollsAuto.jpg

:roflmao: 

The Troller could be a fun Wrangler competitor if they could Americanize it and come up with a better name. (Troller may work in Portuguese, but sounds dumb in English).

It will be interesting to see how the Bronco ultimately turns out..seems like it is going to be a return to the midsize BOF SUV the Explorer was before it became a FWD-based CUV.

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar
  • Like 2

Ehhhhh I don't like those pictures at all.. 

I hope that they have some more serious off road goodies for future trims to compete, but there's really no reason for that. 

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

One looks an awful lot like the FJ:huh:

Yup they do mention that in the Troller story, Similarity to the FJ is amazing.