• Greetings Guest!

CheersandGears.com was founded in 2001 and is one of the oldest continuously operating automotive forums out there.  Come see why we have users who visit nearly every day for the past 16+ years. Signup is fast and free, or you can opt for a premium subscription to view the site ad-free.

Sign in to follow this  
NewsFeeder

Cheers and Gears Automotive News Updates Newsletter

large.24135485_1416203705175342_15728755

Latest News

Chevrolet Brings Back the Blazer As A Crossover
Guys, the Blazer is coming back! Hooray! Its going to be a crossover that slots between the Equinox and Traverse. *Blank looks from the crowd* I'm sure there are some that were hoping…
13 comments

Rumorpile: Turbo Power for the CX-5?
When we drove the Mazda CX-5 towards the end of last year, we found ourselves wishing that either the long-delayed turbodiesel or possibly the 2.5: turbo-four from the CX-9 would grace the engine. …
3 comments

Diamler and Volvo Begin Bracing For A Possible Trade War
The project of a trade war between the U.S. and China (along with the European Union) has many automakers on edge. Some are beginning to speak out about the possible dangers it may bring. Merce…
10 comments

2019 Volvo S60: A Swede with An American Accent
The 2019 Volvo S60 marks a few milestones for the Swedish automaker. For one, Volvo can finally say goodbye to the final remnants of its Ford ownership. The S60 is also the first model for the br…
16 comments

Mazda Finally Spills the Beans on 2019 MX-5 Miata
For the past few months, we have been hearing about some key changes to the Mazda MX-5 Miata; more power from the four-cylinder engine, new safety features, and a telescoping steering wheel. Mazda …
2 comments

Latest Reviews

Review: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti
Trying to review an Alfa Romeo vehicle is difficult as I found out with the Giulia Quadrifoglio. There were parts of model that I found to be quite amazing and worthy of putting it on my year-end f…
5 comments

Quick Drive: 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road Double Cab
(Author’s Note: Before you ask, no this isn’t a typo. I really did drive a 2017 Tacoma in 2018. Due to some circumstances, the Tacoma took the place of another vehicle at the last minute. I didn’t …
6 comments

Review: 2018 Ram ProMaster 2500 Cargo 159" Wheelbase - High Roof
(Author's Note: As was pointed out to me on Facebook, the diesel engine is nowhere to be seen on the consumer site or the configurator. Yet, it appears in FCA's media materials. In an email sent th…
5 comments

Quick Drive: 2018 Chrysler 300S AWD
Is it possible to teach an old car new tricks? That’s the question Chrysler believes it has answered with the 2018 300. The current-generation model has been with since 2012, though the platform it…
38 comments

Quick Drive: 2018 Ram 1500 Limited
It feels somewhat weird to be writing a review of the 2018 Ram 1500 as the 2019 model begins to slowly roll out to dealers. Ram is trying their best get the 2018s out the door. At the time of this …
2 comments

Click here to view our privacy policy

CheersandGears.com - Established 2001

P.O. Box 17974, Pittsburgh, PA 15235

You can manage your subscription settings at the following link

*|unsubscribe|*

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We ♥ Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.