Sign in to follow this  
NewsFeeder

Cheers and Gears Automotive News Updates Newsletter

large.24135485_1416203705175342_15728755

Latest News

2019 Dodge Charger Adds A Bit More Muscle
While we're still waiting on anything concerning the next-generation Charger, Dodge has gone ahead and made a number of changes to the current model for the 2019 model year. We'll begin with t…
10 comments

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe To Begin At $26,480
Hyundai has announced the pricing for the redesigned Santa Fe that will be arriving later this summer. Pricing will range from $26,480 for the base SE FWD equipped with the 2.4L four-cylinder (18…
9 comments

2019 Dodge Challenger Adds More Power, Silly Names
Previous Page Next Page The Dodge Challenger SRT Demon is no more for 2019, but that doesn't mean it hasn't influenced the lineup. Lets begin with the Ch…
2 comments

Automakers To President Trump: Tariffs Will Cost Jobs and Raise Prices
Automakers have been edge for a few months with talk of a trade war and possibly putting up to a 25 percent tariff on imported new vehicles. They only would be pushed further to the edge as Preside…
10 comments

Volvo S60 T8 Polestar Engineered To Be A Rare Bird In the U.S.
During the reveal of the 2018 Volvo S60 last week, it was announced that the S60 T8 Polestar Engineered would be offered in "extremely limited quantities." The automaker wasn't lying as there wil…
2 comments

Latest Reviews

Quick Drive: 2018 Genesis G80 Sport AWD
Sport is one of the most misused terms in the automotive segment. It could mean that a vehicle has been given a once-over in terms of the engine and suspension to give it an edge. But it could also…
3 comments

Review: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti
Trying to review an Alfa Romeo vehicle is difficult as I found out with the Giulia Quadrifoglio. There were parts of model that I found to be quite amazing and worthy of putting it on my year-end f…
5 comments

Quick Drive: 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road Double Cab
(Author’s Note: Before you ask, no this isn’t a typo. I really did drive a 2017 Tacoma in 2018. Due to some circumstances, the Tacoma took the place of another vehicle at the last minute. I didn’t …
6 comments

Review: 2018 Ram ProMaster 2500 Cargo 159" Wheelbase - High Roof
(Author's Note: As was pointed out to me on Facebook, the diesel engine is nowhere to be seen on the consumer site or the configurator. Yet, it appears in FCA's media materials. In an email sent th…
5 comments

Quick Drive: 2018 Chrysler 300S AWD
Is it possible to teach an old car new tricks? That’s the question Chrysler believes it has answered with the 2018 300. The current-generation model has been with since 2012, though the platform it…
38 comments

Click here to view our privacy policy

CheersandGears.com - Established 2001

P.O. Box 17974, Pittsburgh, PA 15235

You can manage your subscription settings at the following link

*|unsubscribe|*

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We ♥ Cars

Get in touch

Follow us